chealsea handler has a sex tape (pic inside)

john2009
john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
HandlerSexTapeShotNewB.jpg

Late night comedy show host Chelsea Handler made a sex tape -- and while she claims she made it as a "joke" -- if that's true, it's one ? joke!

RadarOnline.com has viewed the graphic tape, in which Chelsea stars with a male partner, who speaks with a clear British accent.

The tape, which was made nearly a decade ago after Chelsea moved to Los Angeles starts out with Chelsea turning on the camera in what appears to be her apartment. During the first part of the tape, Chelsea is fully clothed in her work uniform. She begins by introducing herself by name before going into a stand-up routine before suddenly cutting to Chelsea and her male partner engaging in an explicit sex act.

PHOTOS: Chelsea And Abigail Ham It Up For Harpers

Chelsea, who is on all fours on a bed is naked and at several times during the filming she looks directly at the camera. Her ? are bare and swinging during the sex act. At the end of the “performance", Chelsea’s partner speaks in a clear British accent, asking, “Did we get the (bleep) shot?” Chelsea looks into the camera and smiles at this point. Then the tape immediately cuts back into Chelsea continuing her stand-up routine in her apartment.

Jesse James Mistress Blasts Chelsea Handler

When reached for comment Wednesday afternoon by RadarOnline.com, Chelsea’s rep Steven Huvane said: “The tape you have is an old tape that was done for a stand up comedy bit."

He indicated that Chelsea would address it on her E! show Wednesday night, and she did. Chelsea, looking very agitated, said she made the tape when she was 23, and added, "I would like to say to RadarOnline.com, thanks for ruining my surprise Christmas gift to my staff, and number two, it was made as a joke. I put it on an audition tape for a comedy club, because I'm a comedienne, and I've been showing it at birthday parties for (expletive) years!"

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Handler’s Sidekick Starring In ? Film!

Hmmm... From what RadarOnline.com saw, it’s definitely not a “stand up” comedy bit, and if it’s a routine, it’s the most ? routine ever performed!

RadarOnline.com confirmed that the tape was sent out to Hollywood agents as a demo tape when Chelsea was looking to secure work. If it was an attempt to get noticed, it worked!

This is an old demo tape that Chelsea had put together just a couple years after moving out to Hollywood when she was trying to make it as a comedienne,” the source who showed RadarOnline.com the tape said. It was on a VHS tape and appears to have been taped over.

VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Refuses To See Her Playboy Cover

“Chelsea gave this demo tape to a bunch of talent agents and managers hoping to book some gigs,” the source continues. “It was taken so long ago and distributed on old VHS tapes, that I’m sure most people just threw them out because her stand-up was so bad and they didn’t realize she would make it big one day. It’s highly possible that many of the recipients of the tape didn’t even watch past the first couple of minutes and missed the sex tape part altogether.”

So is it a cover-up of a sex tape or a comedy routine with explicit sexual scenes? From what RadarOnline.com viewed, the comedy was pretty bad, but Chelsea definitely gets noticed.

Comments