What's your take on the existence of other earth-like planets?

Options
Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Scientist pulled up a ton of ? on other planets with temperatures varying between 32F to 102F. They sent out a signal which should reach either Kepler 62 or Gliese 581 in 2029. Do you believe in aliens?

I think kepler is like 1.5 times the size of earth, about as close to the sun as mercury with a rocky surface orbiting around a red dwarf. (small sun that emits less radiation) 1 year on earth is equivalent to 13 days on Gliese.
122457492_31n.jpg

original.jpg

I don't think it has any moons so there won't be any crazy weather patterns. (Hurricanes, Tornadoes)

4_earth-like_planets_new.jpg

I personally don't believe in aliens just angels and demons. All those white people that get abducted and anally probed by aliens were ? by demons.

aliens-001.jpg

night-of-demons-2010.jpeg

Angels reside with ? who's a spiritual being that illuminates the heavens in the forms of planets light years away where 2000 years on earth is 1 day in heaven.

Comments

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not mocking your thread in any way, just wonder how they send those signals and all the other things that can be done, but when it comes to cellular phones, drops in signal still occur.... probably no biggie, but just came to mind..

but hey if the galaxies and all go on forever and ever I really don't doubt that life exists elsewhere.

Good drop!

P.s Not fond of the ratchet faces at the end of the thread.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    The signal was sent in 2011, the planet is 1,500 light years away. I don't believe in the existence of other physical beings but there are spiritual beings.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    The signal was sent in 2011, the planet is 1,500 light years away. I don't believe in the existence of other physical beings but there are spiritual beings.

See, I think these exist also, but in way of proof, I wouldn't know.. other than say religious texts saying so. I have never known one to say be in my presence. Maybe there has been and I never knew.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    mostly i dismiss the concept of aliens to enrage turbo-nerds who believe in aliens... and really, why would i deviate from this position now?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well since I follow Black Roots Science I would say that there's either Black people on that planet or the aliens created by yahweh and the Elohim.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    I believe that there is no life on those planets but when we do find planets with life, that will be the end of times. People will believe in aliens and start worshipping them as gods but in reality, they're just cherabims and seraphims and people will start losing faith in religion and start merging it. Aliens and man will produce nephalim again.

This ain't gonna happen til the US becomes a poverty stricken third world nation and the end will become the beginning again.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see that future at all. People will explore planets and create whole shopping centers and vacation spots on other worlds in the future and we will all be cyborgs.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I don't think man and aliens made nephilim, I think it is a misunderstanding of the word used:

or nphil {nef-eel'}; from 'naphal' (5307); properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:--giant.

Religious tyrants, not giant beings.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Aliens are angels, heaven resides on another planet, ? is light. Angels were accepting women as brides and reproducing nephilim, life is just gonna repeat itself.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Also could be a possibility that when nephilim were having sex with animals they produced dinosaurs or that dinosaurs were part of preadamites.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it matters not that the word means a bully or tyrant of the human nature?
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps you were not aware but African-Americans have always lead in alien abductions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Barney_Hill_abduction
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    So it matters not that the word means a bully or tyrant of the human nature?

I don't know but David used a stone to take out Goliath and in the past, I've knocked a few of them the ? out b.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe in angel and aliens but i don;t think there are too many aliens on earth