whassup with the close knit IC community

hater.com
hater.com Members Posts: 14
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
Its almost like these ? will not ? with u if u havent been here since day one or be on here everyday. im sorry that i actually go out and dont stay on the computer much but damn. its like the IC community is like an inside joke and they dont wanna let nobody n. c' mon, dont be like that, im just tryin to shine like y'all. LOL

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    As a veteran of the IC......welcome to the family Hater. I hope you enjoy your stay here and enjoy it as much as I have.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    *begs to be accepted by IC vets

OR

/wrists
  • hater.com
    hater.com Members Posts: 14
    edited April 2010
    lol. thanks 4 accepting me. I wil not do u wrong. lol
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    hater.com wrote: »
    lol. thanks 4 accepting me. I wil not do u wrong. lol

WTF is up with your avy???? Is that a bear on a shark with a gun? Haha wow......and you're welcome.
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Its almost like these ? will not ? with u if u havent been here since day one or be on here everyday. im sorry that i actually go out and dont stay on the computer much but damn. its like the IC community is like an inside joke and they dont wanna let nobody n. c' mon, dont be like that, im just tryin to shine like y'all. LOL

Maaaaan post your sh*t and dont give a fu*k... Thats what I do.
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    edited April 2010
    To be honest I used to lurk here around 2004 & on , when they had a gunit section on the forum lol .. I just joined now, decided to voice my opinions but im a veteran in my own right I dont need the stats
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010

just say what you say its okay they aint never gonna change