Which was the Worst Ending to a Triology? Matrix Revolutions or Spiderman 3????

Options
jay83
jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I think both were trash. Peter Parker turned into some emo guy who was doing broadway at one point and venom only had 7 minutes of screen time.

Matrix Revolutions would have been better if it was sold as a Dragonball z movie, but other than that it was trash.

I got to go with Matrix revolutions. I dont even acknowledge it existed. I seen it one time 4 years ago, and I will never mention that name again.

How about yall?

Comments

• dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spiderman 3 was trash
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spiderman 3 was way worse
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought spider man 3 was a great movie.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    I thought spider man 3 was a great movie.

me too............Venom scenes coulda been expanded *shrugs*
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spiderman 3 easily
  • rawshark
    rawshark Members Posts: 5
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i don't think spider-man 3 counts because it wasnt intended to be the end but it was pretty bad
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Never saw anything after the 1st Matrix. Spiderman 3 had good parts but overall and compared to the 1st 2, it was terrible.
  • outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Matrix Trilogies ended up to be a major let down....it was horrible how that ? ended...& i was one of the people following it from the beginning.

But after I went to the movies & saw the 3rd installment...I can clearly & vividly remember my utter disappointment as i walked out of the movie theatre with more questions then i had going in!

Epic Fail....
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spiderman 3 was ? awful, especially compared to number 2. Just felt like a load of random scenes just cut together without much thought or any real explanations plus throwing Venom in there just killed the film off stone dead. That's what happens when studios interfere with films when they should just leave the director to get on with it

I'm satisfied with Matrix Revolutions. Neo promised he'd stop the war and he did, simple as. I can live with that
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spiderman 3 was good ya'll trippin cant wait for spiderman 4 to drop....terminator 3 needs to be in this thread ? was trash
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I like Spiderman 3 better than all the X-men joints
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Spiderman 3 was ? awful, especially compared to number 2. Just felt like a load of random scenes just cut together without much thought or any real explanations plus throwing Venom in there just killed the film off stone dead. That's what happens when studios interfere with films when they should just leave the director to get on with it

I'm satisfied with Matrix Revolutions. Neo promised he'd stop the war and he did, simple as. I can live with that

Co-sign to the fullest. Spiderman 3 was embarrassingly bad. Tell me you didn't turn away in shame when Peter Parker started dancing in the night club.
  • lord hade
    lord hade Members Posts: 260
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Between the two....Spiderman 3 was ? awful!!!!!!
    Matrix Revolutions didn't end quite the way I had expected and it did leave you with more questions at the end.
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Matrix Revolutions was a big letdown for me.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Matrix...dude, how the machines all of a sudden decide "I'm over this ? , I'm goin home"??
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    When I first saw Matrix 3, I was disappointed...But after watching it quite a few times..I understand where they went with it, so I was satisfied.

Spiderman 3, I didn't like, but I only saw it once..I have to give it another try
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    spiderman 3? was that the movie where one bad guy was made outta sand? lol

that movie was horrible.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd wrote: »
    Matrix Trilogies ended up to be a major let down....it was horrible how that ? ended...& i was one of the people following it from the beginning.

But after I went to the movies & saw the 3rd installment...I can clearly & vividly remember my utter disappointment as i walked out of the movie theatre with more questions then i had going in!

Epic Fail....

c/s that ? was trash
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I can't remember the endings to both of them but I don't think they were bad if I don't remember.