Life aint easy

TheCATthatdidntDIE
TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
edited July 2010 in Growing Pains
isnt it frustrating to watch your friends go to jail over the stupidest ? ? i mean, i was in jail but i was innocent. these idiots are definitely not innocent.

Comments

• chrish4161
    chrish4161 Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    If your friends are not have a good qualities and they can't live without the cops then what can you do. You can give them an advise to become a good person in society so they can live their remaining life happily. But if they don't want to change then nobody can do anything.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    chrish4161 wrote: »
    If your friends are not have a good qualities and they can't live without the cops then what can you do. You can give them an advise to become a good person in society so they can live their remaining life happily. But if they don't want to change then nobody can do anything.

fair enough. i was hoping people would come here and vent, but alas, i was mistaken. i was planning to bring up cases in which guilty is a state of mind more than an action or emotion.
  • christiw
    christiw Members Posts: 4
    edited May 2010
    Ya life isn't easy in fact nothing is easy on earth but you will have to make it easy. All depend on your thoughts. If you think anything is difficult then of course it will become difficult for you and if you take it easy, then it will be so easy that you can never imagine.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    yea life isn't easy.

My brother is constantly in and out of jail..

My older brother was doing so good, was back in school and having a job, was checking in with his probation officer. Clean from drugs, all of a sudden he went to ? .. Literally fall back 5 steps. He met this broad with 5 kids! ? at that. And he quit his school, stop seeing his probation officer which now he has an arrest warrant out for him.. Is shooting up real bad.. Im totally shocked, its gon be in no time time they lock his ass up again. I mean I tried several times to help him and I feel I've done everything that I can and their is nothing more than what I can do now..

Life is def hard!
  • cristeto1981
    cristeto1981 Members Posts: 3
    edited June 2010
    isnt it frustrating to watch your friends go to jail over the stupidest ? ? i mean, i was in jail but i was innocent. these idiots are definitely not innocent.

Yeah. It's a ? . I had experienced that. It's worse when you know that the law made a mistake and you can't do anything about it.
  • chase.salva
    chase.salva Members Posts: 4
    edited June 2010
    “It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.” Just see this quote and try to understand it. It has really deep meaning.
  • jack30barton
    jack30barton Members Posts: 1
    edited July 2010
    There once was a boy named "Q"
    Who's parents decided to sue
    The government said no
    His parents said "so"
    And now his name sticks like glue

polarized fishing sunglasses