Queens: How long does it usually take you beautiful ladies to send a dude your nudes/semi nudes?

Options
124»

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unbelievable at how upset people get.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CrakkkaCop wrote: »
    lol

you have nerve talking about "feelings".... you follow me around this forum like a lost puppy hitting reacations on the majority of my posts

get over yourself..... you're not special on here. I informed you of that months ago......

Of course, as a Black female under your cockeyed gaze, I'm not "special" to you, Peter. That "special" treatment is reserved for other whites and specifically kat. Call it feelings and crying all you wish, but you know it's the truth as do others. But that wayward white needs someone..anyone..in her corner, so I can see your need to defend and protect, roflamingo. I've informed you months ago that you ain't ? nor are you fooling anyone.

Be humble. Abeg, be humble.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you so concerned at how I get treated? Other that sleepwalking and you, nobody else seems gives a ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist ass mods...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was reckless enough to do it, we didn't have that kind of technology, now that we do, meh, hit google boy and go nuts.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in a committed relationship? sure. put baby oil on the ? and ass and go nuts.
This discussion has been closed.