how can us blacks stay at the top?

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Embrace separatism. As @Zombie also said, do as Garvey advised. We thrived before white influence and are simply better off without them. They're a scourge and if you dare deny it just look at every other non-white race...they have attempted to ruin all with their vile clutches.

Without us, however, they're starved of culture. Just look at this site for example..look at the abundance of wiggers LOOK AT IT.

LoL @ the white men who will be cuckolds and run blindly to the loony ? Black women with open arms....

LoL @ the white women who are mere bedwarmers for black male ? ...nesting with the mutts they pop out...perpetual girlfriends/jump offs

Yet, as they're loathe to understand, our culture is indecipherable to these underlings.

As much as they've pillaged, annihilated, stolen, and ? ...they're STILL bereft of our greatness.

They make jokes at our people's circumstances...at their expense...but the laughter will cease once they're dead.

Extinction is the answer.

But for now we must work on educating the youth (the damn schools/history books ain't gon' do it) and instilling unadulterated abhorrence and disdain for whites in their very beings. Give them hope for the future.

The world will be cleansed of their ill repute and we shall revel in merriment.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    came in here to ? on blacks, but yall have already done a good job
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man sometimes I feel so hopeless especially with what I see here in NY. Our people are not really interested in progressing truthfully. I work in corporate america and can tell you first hand a lot of corporate blacks are NOT interested in starting up their own businesses. You make 90,000 a year...great...what do you own? What assets do you have? People get so caught up and spend on nonsense as you guys had mentioned, but we never think of the future, it is quite sad. Also, this rap ? needs to be significantly cutback along with this other entertainment nonsense.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man sometimes I feel so hopeless especially with what I see here in NY. Our people are not really interested in progressing truthfully. I work in corporate america and can tell you first hand a lot of corporate blacks are NOT interested in starting up their own businesses. You make 90,000 a year...great...what do you own? What assets do you have? People get so caught up and spend on nonsense as you guys had mentioned, but we never think of the future, it is quite sad. Also, this rap ? needs to be significantly cutback along with this other entertainment nonsense.

GOAT'ed and quoted for emphasis
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I have to say may offend but if your talking about ensuring the survival of a people you have to be drastic
    1.) No more interracial relationships
    -For obvious reasons.
    2.) We start teaching our children to be entrepreneurs instead of being life long servants of white men
    -Teach them to embrace and appreciate the sciences and mathematics at an early age. We need more than just a few small business owners. We need engineers, doctors, economist, and mathematicians that'll dedicate their knowledge to development our people. As long blacks are dependent upon whites for medicine, infrastructure, food, and water we will forever be enslaved.
    3.)We teach our children that their lifelong mission is to over throw the world wide order of white supremacy.
    -Not through violence but placing themselves to a position to compete.
    4.)We ostracize those who have the means to put in work but not the desire. We also ostracize anyone to exploits the condition of their own people (i.e. most rappers)
    5.)We MUST recognize our African heritage and bridge a connection with the continent.
    -But not without getting our ? together first. Poor people can't help out other poor people. Until we have the necessary resources to provide for ourselves on this continent we can do very little. Luckily many African countries are on the rise to and are now in a position where they can start providing for themselves.
    6.)We do not put one dime or penny in the hands of other people's
    -Is it practical? No. In any predominately black community most the businesses are owned by non-blacks. It just goes to show that we really don't have any true wealth in these communities-we just live there.
    7.) We start thoroughly analyzing our local politicians and give them our vote ONLY when they cater to us. NEVER EVER give anyone a free vote who doesn't have your best interest at heart. And I don't mean politicians who cater to "minorities". That's an umbrella term that means they'll almost certainly cater to everyone EXCEPT BLACKS. Do not align yourself with any other race even if they have similar conditions OR problems. Be respectful. Even make friends with other races. This isn't about hate. IT'S STRICTLY COMPETITION. At the end of the day your allegiance is to the BLACK race.

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    -I'll die for my blocc

that sounds like a name of a mixtape.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a major problem. A lot of our people don't feel they have "made" until their working up under whites in corporate America. They move into these suburbs that are predominately whites and ultimately looked upon as guest in these neighborhoods and in the workplace. I never fully understood the mentality of blacks who are so content with working up under whites and not with starting their own thing. I guess it has to be either natural or instilled in you at an early age. This is why it is so important to nourish the entrepreneurial side of black children.

And yeah I agree this rap ? needs to either undergo tremendous change or be cut off completely. It serves no benefit and harms more than it helps.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Educate..free our minds
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Gotta ? the crab mentality

Deserves to be quoted again.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout out to magic johnson
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    power is attained thru wealth (not rich..theres a difference)..wealth is attained thru education and mindset...

our mindset as a people is and has been fuked up for the past 2 or 3 decades

Wealth is obtain with intelligence & financial literacy
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gain the support of the sloths. They are actually more intelligient than humans.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to be on welfare my whole life, you know what I'm sayin'. For real ? I got bigger and better plans, you know what I'm sayin'.

Figured I'd get me a job at the post office, you know, maybe at a bank. You know what I'm saying.

Work real hard. Work my way up to manager.

Learn the system a little bit.

Then I'll rob that ? blind. Break all yallselves.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Unite, enlighten and uplift.

Build each other up instead of always trying to break our brother and sister down. That is step 1 to breaking the conditioning. It goes deep but it can be reversed and corrected through us if we utilize what we were blessed with.

How do we get to the top? It is not a matter of trying to get there but a matter of realizing we already hold that position. Our true potential and greatness as Gods and Goddesses walking this earth is overlooked by this standard we often break and lose ourselves trying to live up to in general society, one which was created and designed for us, not by us. The white man's plan from the beginning of time: Strip us of our identity, forbid us to speak our language and celebrate our culture, have these white traditions imposed on us and forget who we are.

Above all else know thyself. Starting at the root by gaining knowledge and building within knowing our true potential. Taking that "potential" and transforming it into our continuing reality with the awareness that WE don't need to conform, WE weren't meant to and to realize the tables have turned. They need us now, just take a look around; it's everywhere you look, the red, black and green. They're catering more and more to us as a people, the media is a prime example.

Wake up and live with your eyes wide opened and then we can make a shift in house instead of looking outside for the answers.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Empress_ wrote: »

Build each other up instead of always trying to break our brother and sister down. That is step 1 to breaking the conditioning. It goes deep but it can be reversed and corrected through us if we utilize what we were blessed with.

How do we get to the top? It is not a matter of trying to get there but a matter of realizing we already hold that position. Our true potential and greatness as Gods and Goddesses walking this earth is overlooked by this standard we often break and lose ourselves trying to live up to in general society, one which was created and designed for us, not by us. The white man's plan from the beginning of time: Strip us of our identity, forbid us to speak our language and celebrate our culture, have these white traditions imposed on us and forget who we are.

Above all else know thyself. Starting at the root by gaining knowledge and building within knowing our true potential. Taking that "potential" and transforming it into our continuing reality with the awareness that WE don't need to conform, WE weren't meant to and to realize the tables have turned. They need us now, just take a look around; it's everywhere you look, the red, black and green. They're catering more and more to us as a people, the media is a prime example.

Wake up and live with your eyes wide opened and then we can make a shift in house instead of looking outside for the answers.

thanks for sharing, what are things you are blessed with empress?
  • Ajackson17
    Empress_ wrote: »

I agree but I nosign you since we are beefing.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its bigger than what a lot of people in here are making it. We need to own conglomerates, but we need to START some: black owned banks, health care, transportation & energy corporations, black owned nonprofits to build the bridges between those that have and those that don't, black owned schools (both formal and trade).

The problem: this ? takes money and the only places to get money are white owned, quite the conundrum right?

Look at the abandoned blue collar majority black cities (Detroit & Gary for instance) and these places have been destitute for decades. No jobs for anyone and everything just turned into a playground for dope dealers and gang bangers. All those abandoned steel & auto factories with nothing to replace it, that ? is a damn shame.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get to the top first.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    jono wrote: »
    Its bigger than what a lot of people in here are making it. We need to own conglomerates, but we need to START some: black owned banks, health care, transportation & energy corporations, black owned nonprofits to build the bridges between those that have and those that don't, black owned schools (both formal and trade).

The problem: this ? takes money and the only places to get money are white owned, quite the conundrum right?

Look at the abandoned blue collar majority black cities (Detroit & Gary for instance) and these places have been destitute for decades. No jobs for anyone and everything just turned into a playground for dope dealers and gang bangers. All those abandoned steel & auto factories with nothing to replace it, that ? is a damn shame.

ok so we can enlighten others to save money for our own ppl.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Safe to say, unfortunately, none of the posts in this thread will be changing the world, we just not in control
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a bastion of go-getters. Some of you are hilarious. And all people arent going to think alike or follow the same path because they are the same "race". Similar people think similarly. One may be Asian and 1 Black. Check the white house. Everybody aint gon let others in their "community" hold them back no matter how much they want to. Thats the hard to accept reality for some.
  • Ajackson17
    Quit following spider monkey's cause they ain't that smart neither are the howling monkeys. Follow the path of the sloths.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    What a bastion of go-getters. Some of you are hilarious. And all people arent going to think alike or follow the same path because they are the same "race". Similar people think similarly. One may be Asian and 1 Black. Check the white house. Everybody aint gon let others in their "community" hold them back no matter how much they want to. Thats the hard to accept reality for some.

exactly thats why us blacks must set our own for our own.