2»

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
  • supergangster
    edited April 2010
    u mean the episode when he was in the truck? lol when was he scared? he was being an ? ..u must be thinking about the T.I. one.."these bullets aint mine." lol

Jadakiss is a chump, he is a scared ? .. HE AIN'T DO ? ... Usher is more gangsta.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Jadakiss is a chump, he is a scared ? .. HE AIN'T DO ? ... Usher is more gangsta.
    are we talkin bout the same episode? lol....was he supposed to knock the 2 white ? out haha?
  • supergangster
    edited April 2010
    are we talkin bout the same episode? lol....was he supposed to knock the 2 white ? out haha?

i dont give a ? it was a while ago, ? man, jadakiss is short as a mother ? , look at his ugly face, he said "i dont wanna fight ? i ? ? " that show how fake he is
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    wtf? lol..thats exactly what he's been doing his whole career.

Yeah but he's been doing that to no avail..His singles don't catch fire like that..nevertheless he's a talented emcee..His voice is his strong point
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i dont give a ? it was a while ago, ? man, jadakiss is short as a mother ? , look at his ugly face, he said "i dont wanna fight ? i ? ? " that show how fake he is

Ain't you tough?..Can't body ? over the net fam..save that macho ? when you face to face with a dude in 3D..It makes you look weak to death on here
  • supergangster
    edited April 2010
    Ain't you tough?..Can't body ? over the net fam..save that macho ? when you face to face with a dude in 3D..It makes you look weak to death on here

I will never see that ? alone, Jadakiss said it by himself "I dont fight ? , I ? ? " u cant read between the lines you ? ?, he will use a gun that show how scared he is,, i would love to fight him 1 vs 1 but he is scared
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited April 2010
    Too bad straight spittin skills dont translate into good music lol...fa real, if we were talkin STRICTLY rhyme skills, he might be close....but no one wants to buy an acapella album lls

O, and everybody did their thing on Grand Finale homie, I dont even know why u brought that up lol
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Kiss is a beast. CHamp is Here Pt. 3 comin' soon.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    What is so bad about his albums point out specific songs that u don't like I'm tired of hearing this ? ain't nothing wrong with Kiss albums yaw act like albums are ? mixtapes.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    "body any track any day" u want me to smack the ? out of you or what?, ? joke Jadakiss only killed like 3 tracks per album... Look at Stillmatic etc, you can play every track on that album

U soft duke, ur a herb white-boy. why you got a pic of ur black boyfriend in your avi???
  • brazilblur
    brazilblur Members Posts: 668
    edited April 2010
    I hate when rappers claim ? titles, not saying jadakiss is not nice but dam TOP 5 DOA???? lol he dont have a classic album or one songs that everyone knows him for, maybe that "WHY," song but maybe this next album hell step it up and spit something good,
    BTW my favortie thing about kiss is when he ate 50 up in there beef but fifty even makes better albums then kiss
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    His first 2 albums are both 3.5 mics. I didnt even bother listening to his last joint since NOBODY thought it was good. He seriously needs to step his album game up.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited April 2010
    hlf wrote: »
    His first 2 albums are both 3.5 mics. I didnt even bother listening to his last joint since NOBODY thought it was good. He seriously needs to step his album game up.
    the last kiss was dope. idk who said otherwise...must just be the net i guess.
  • Stew
    edited April 2010
    the last kiss was dope. idk who said otherwise...must just be the net i guess.

Better then the first 2? Usually when the majority of ppl on here dont like something or think its just ok then it usually is that.
  • TMonroe
    TMonroe Members Posts: 73
    edited April 2010
    Better then the first 2? Usually when the majority of ppl on here dont like something or think its just ok then it usually is that.

Why are you even listening to the people here? How come you can't listen for yourself, with your own ears, and develope your own opinion? Anyway, the INTERNET exaggerates how bad Jadakiss albums are. They are average rap albums. Not bad, not great. But inbetween. But I guess people get disappointed because he has above average talent and the potential to be a lot more. His albums are not down right disgraces or something. They're average rap albums. And I'm sure if any of these other rappers out now did Jada's albums, people would sing a different tune. To them it would be great and classic.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited April 2010
    TMonroe wrote: »
    Why are you even listening to the people here? How come you can't listen for yourself, with your own ears, and develope your own opinion? Anyway, the INTERNET exaggerates how bad Jadakiss albums are. They are average rap albums. Not bad, not great. But inbetween. But I guess people get disappointed because he has above average talent and the potential to be a lot more. His albums are not down right disgraces or something. They're average rap albums. And I'm sure if any of these other rappers out now did Jada's albums, people would sing a different tune. To them it would be great and classic.
    real talk...be ya own judge.
  • Stew
    edited April 2010
    TMonroe wrote: »

I listen to the ppl that I know and have been conversating with for about 7 years homie and have somewhat the same kinda ear as me, not newbies with 11 post. In my previous post I said that Kiss first 2 albums are 3.5 mics(and thats being generous cause I hvnt listened to either of them in a few years) so when cats say nothing has changed with his new album theres no point in me wasting an hour of my life listening to it lol.
  • [Trillmatic]
    edited April 2010
    I listen to the ppl that I know and have been conversating with for about 7 years homie and have somewhat the same kinda ear as me, not newbies with 11 post. In my previous post I said that Kiss first 2 albums are 3.5 mics(and thats being generous cause I hvnt listened to either of them in a few years) so when cats say nothing has changed with his new album theres no point in me wasting an hour of my life listening to it lol.
    case closed then right? no point in u staying in this thread.
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited April 2010
    damn ? what did Jada do to you? he said no to an autograph or something?????? you can't be serious by saying "kiss the game Goodbye" and "Kiss of Death" is whack those are 4.5/5 albums right there
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    album wise i won't say that but he's in my top mc list tho
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited May 2010
    you wanna let your hair down?

Why don't you knock yourself out.