Ladies, If Your Baby's Daddy Ain't About ? .......

Options
1235»

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    I support my strong black men.

When I did say not to do that? You're wanting ? for ? that they don't even want for themselves. What part of the game is that?
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never been that grimmy but yo no hate on ``lean on ? ``.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    quote="money.power.respect.;5740764"]
    So dude was good enough to be your baby's daddy, but not enough to your husband? :| Fascinating. So what kind of ? up message does that send a child?

not every man wants to be a husband.[/quote]

So if she isn't good enough to be your wife, what makes this same woman that you're not willing to commit to suddenly enough to not only bear your children, but be the number female influence in their lives. ? seems like hustling backwards ? to me. I can understand if a man and woman have been in a relationship and have been living together for five or more years, I can understand that because for all intentions they are married, (and some states recognize common law marries,) but all of this random nutbusting in random jumpoffs and "for-the-moment," girlfriends needs to stop. ? has, is, and will continue to ? up America.[/quote]

i agree with that and some men don't think that far ahead. they still believe in that good ol' pull out method and believe it won't happen to them. and sometimes how a person acts after they find out about the pregnancy is enough to make a woman leave. if my s/o wanted me to 'hide' my pregnancy or didn't want to step up to the plate emotionally- that would be enough to make me not want to marry them. i think that situations like this bring out the best/worst in people.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support my strong black men.

When I did say not to do that? You're wanting ? for ? that they don't even want for themselves. What part of the game is that?

and that's where 'baby mama's' ? up. they want to see their man do & be better, try to point them in the right direction, but the guy doesn't want to listen or take heed until it's too late. i don't blame any woman for wanting/helping their man do better, but it comes a point that you have to realize a man has to be a man and go out here and get it themselves. you can't do it for them.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lean on me... when you are weak. ill be your friend. somebody you can lean oooonn...
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    lean on me... when you are weak. ill be your friend. somebody you can lean oooonn...

That's the needy, hella insecure fat girl in you that's talking.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

naw, this is the diary of a mad fat black man. the story of rex's life. poor rex :(
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BG's spittin that truth. Donk thinks she doesn't have to do ? but look good

BlackGerald is an army, better yet a navy
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

naw, this is the diary of a mad fat black man. the story of rex's life. poor rex :(

How is it me when you're the one that's steady talking about saving unworthy ? , and you're caping hhard at that. Rex sends hoes, not saves them.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They think they can change him.

But they don't realize you cannot change anybody. When that wake up call happens it's messy.