This is for the *CONSCIOUS BLACK FOLKS ONLY!!!!!*Questions and answers.

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously tho. :(
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know, BA.

I get you.

Sometimes I'm annoyingly nosey and unnecessary.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no spoon
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noi suffism santeria kemetic nuwbian..whitmane leavee me alone
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I know, BA.

I get you.

Sometimes I'm annoyingly nosey and unnecessary.

Now I'm not talking to you cuz I got a million an one posts in this thread 351z4eg.gif
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    I do prefer turkey bacon.

It has to be organic though.
    You can taste the difference between organic turkey bacon and steroided turkey bacon?
    Yeh, but that's because I started out with the WOAT turkey bacon:
    0007187154860_500X500.jpg

Now I ? with this ? :
    0002531712200_500X500.jpg

that oscar meyer ? is what turned me off, and i bet that organic ish cost like $13 for those 7 pieces smh
    It's like 8 in a pack. But those Oscar Mayer's strips are paper thin and they are mostly fat, so that ? shrinks up even further when cooked.

One slice of that Apple Gate ? is about three slices of the Oscar Mayer ? .

It's ~$6 for a pack.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im conscious, but I dont discuss ot on this forum that much since most are too slavish and lemming like to comprehend such easy concepts.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when you wake up wake your people up next
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? think consciousness is this certain point you reach like you arrive at this level and you good, then you get to be some pretentious ? talking out ya ass to impress people.

Consciousness is simply a way a perception of the universe and you learn and grow in that manner. How you grow is by being open to all information.
    ? think that ? is a style dashikis african caps and ankhs.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am conscious of white supremacy and the imprint it has left on blacks world wide.

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-matrix.gif

I believe the conscious/awakened had to wake up because the dream they were living was a nightmare. They were forced to wake up.
    The ones who are still asleep are living a dream that is comfortable enough for them to continue sleeping. You cant really fault them because they have no reason to wake up... yet.

It's like the thread Amotekun made the other day about the cave.

But knowledge/understanding is a lifelong journey.

Some spend their life seeking truth; others don't really care.
    Would you rather eat oatmeal all day, live in a cave and ? only in raves... Or eat steaks, live in a big house and ? the lady in the red dress.
    tumblr_lwh89b9SPh1r2hna4o1_400.jpg

Decisions.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone is conscious to an extent even a ? . Conscious of politics, conscious of risks, conscious of health, fitness, math, science and the nature of the world. There is no one definition of consciousness except being aware.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya ? are agents and don´t even get payed for it.Talk about black consciouness and they want to hate on it.? outta here with your damaged perspective on the world.

Dog you are not black as in African America. You are black Brazilian and though there are parallels your society is different from ours and so is your experiences. Why do you always talk as if you are the same as we are?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Some of ya ? are agents and don´t even get payed for it.Talk about black consciouness and they want to hate on it.? outta here with your damaged perspective on the world.

Dog you are not black as in African America. You are black Brazilian and though there are parallels your society is different from ours and so is your experiences. Why do you always talk as if you are the same as we are?

no no but don't you see "men chained together are brothers. we are all one village"...

If you can't accept that then you are lost brother. Let us not divide ourselves by religion, culture or our differences in demographics. The oppression of blacks is a world wide phenomena. In any society blacks are at the bottom and this common struggle is what binds us together.

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    the-matrix.gif

I believe the conscious/awakened had to wake up because the dream they were living was a nightmare. They were forced to wake up.
    The ones who are still asleep are living a dream that is comfortable enough for them to continue sleeping. You cant really fault them because they have no reason to wake up... yet.

Would you rather eat oatmeal all day, live in a cave and ? only in raves... Or eat steaks, live in a big house and ? the lady in the red dress.

Decisions.

I prefer the ugly truth over a beautiful lie. But that's me.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

I'd rather be happy.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great news, thanks for sharing.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

If you live in America you accepted the beautiful lie.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think that trying to further divide the black race up is all that productive, we are already a very fractured group of people. We need to unify more than we need to draw lines
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

If you live in America you accepted the beautiful lie.

Are you suggesting that just because I emerged from the ? in a certain geographic location on this entire planet, means that I have accepted the ideologies/practices of the the power structure I was born in?

This entire planet exploits ignorance. Not just America.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol I was schooled in the U.S elementary school through high school lol.3RD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO 12TH.You really think I didn´t go through the young black male experience.
    You just acting up on divide and conquer.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    simping ass negroes AVOIDED this thread i see.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    what is the purpose of being "awoke"?

On some serious ? .It changed my whole perspective of thinking if that makes any sense.I did not make this thread to wak anyone up.I don´t even have the knowledge yet to do that.It was just to thanks the brother that woke me up.Thanks to the elders of the IC.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I awaken since the day I was born.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options