• 163K All Categories
  • 71.5K The Reason
  • 12.7K From the Cheap Seats
  • 39.6K Entertainment
  • 62.4K Collective Argument
  • 74.9K Musical Conversation
  • 3.5K IC Talent Area
  • 359 Archives

Dj Paul and Juicy J, best producers in the town....

BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

them ***** been flippin and killin ya favorite soul songs for almost 20 years
bonus song:

Replies

• r.prince18r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see alot of producer or copying there sounds
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT thread
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    GOAT thread

these ***** sleep, doggie
    i ***** around and downloaded the discography last night and that ***** blew my mind
    it's like a ***** grew up on this ***** but it took bein grown to really appreciate it
    them ***** is actually close to bein geniuses
  • OuncemanOunceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    another thing about paul and j is that they are very underrated as samplers. they draw inspiration from a number of genres

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Big K.R.I.T. ‏@BIGKRIT

dj paul and juicy j one of the main reasons i started sampling willie hutch records for my beats...
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great thread
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember when my home boy use to borrow his mama car at 12-13 years old, I use to save my lunch money til Friday for gas money, when he get his mama car & ride around the city bumping that Hypnotize camp Posse cd

All their albums still sound fresh like it came out last month
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn shame everybody realizing how dope they were as producers after they broke up. What trips me out is these dudes is the definition of functioning junkies. They been talking about high and ***** since I was in 7th grade and making straight bangers.
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being intoxicated by something always enhances an artists skills.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been listenin to these ***** music fa like 14 15 years every time like the first, them ***** the definition of classic
  • ohhhlaohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.O.A.T thread.