Blog: Black men are the problem

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    The constant ? match of "I have it worse I'm a black man" "No I have it worse I'm a black woman"...maybe if both sides acknowledge that each other has it rough and stop trying to be win the award for Who Got ? Over The Most some strides could be made

Alot of ya'll who cosigned this post are doing this exact thing. You know it's part of the problem yet you still continue to do it.
    The constant ? match of "I have it worse I'm a black man" "No I have it worse I'm a black woman"...maybe if both sides acknowledge that each other has it rough and stop trying to be win the award for Who Got ? Over The Most some strides could be made

Alot of ya'll who cosigned this post are doing this exact thing. You know it's part of the problem yet you still continue to do it.
    @pralims

i look at it like this....

we do both have it hard...but i get tired of being the blame when no accountability is taken from unhappy ass lonely chicks.

so im coming from a "yeah, ok but so do we so dont overlook it" standpoint. i did what i had to do to change and look elsewhere for what im looking for without moving to another race. why cant a person who complains do the same?

? aint gonna change if no effort is made.

• 2stepz_ahead
    pralims wrote: »
    i have realized that some chicks want a thug or no good ? so they can complain an not feel left out when her friends are complaining.

think about it...most chicks dont want someone around with a good life whos man treats them right. some dont even encourage it.

i know alot of dudes that will tell another man....you should chill you got a good woman.
    how many women tell their friend to chill , they got a good man? they rather see them unhappy.

then you have the chicks that need someone fukked up to be with because if they had a good man ...then they gotta act like a good woman otherwise she will look like a fool in public.

it's sounds like your describing someone whose severely mentally ill

its alot of chicks like this...thats why some find a dude that has nothing...now they have a reason to be mad.

if they have a good dude...they have no reason to be mad..unless he himself did something an thats when nitpicking comes in
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    can someone define "classy". I don't consider myself a classy black man. I just consider myself the average joe. I'm not an athlete, entertainer, or making a whole of money (yet). Nor am I thug or criminal. I'm just trying my best to get by with what little resources I have. What range does this put me in? I have often heard brothers say that if you aren't in the extreme on one side of the spectrum, sisters will pass you up. What chance does an average everyday brother like me have with the avg. American black women of 2013?

it puts you in the 'regular ? ' category. hoes don't like 'regular'. they don't want someone who comes home every day after work or treats them nice. they don't know how to react to that.

would you say that identifies a larger number of black women or a small percentage?
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    can someone define "classy". I don't consider myself a classy black man. I just consider myself the average joe. I'm not an athlete, entertainer, or making a whole of money (yet). Nor am I thug or criminal. I'm just trying my best to get by with what little resources I have. What range does this put me in? I have often heard brothers say that if you aren't in the extreme on one side of the spectrum, sisters will pass you up. What chance does an average everyday brother like me have with the avg. American black women of 2013?

Sounds like class to me........

But how is that class? What is you definition of class. What would you call a young white guy whose life is identical to mine. Would you identify him as being classy or just the avg white guy?

To me, class is attitude, character, and personality. A dude with money and that's flashy isn't necessary classy. He could be an ? but some women will think he has class because he has money and is in a suit. The average Joe may be a good man all around.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Bottom line is men are supposed to select a woman an the woman accepts.

By the posts here it seems like the woman are saying its no good men to select from. Already that’s outta order. you are the woman…you get pursed or wooed. Stop thinking you are a man.
    Second, men are coming from the standpoint of…women do a better job of who you accept and if you’re going to select, do a better job at that too. And the women are saying …do a better job at being a man because I have nothing to select from.

So it sounds like one side is attacking and the other side is saying be responsible. So we are taking our responsibility an saying some of us are fukked up. But ladies where you responsibility in your poor choices?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

lol this is what i am talking about

instead of acknowledging the plight of black women and the sexism which serves to marginalize blk women that exist within our communities, you want to make this all about black men and question the character/intelligence of blk women. but its not our fault we aren't paid as much as men, we are often times overlooked for promotions in the workplace, we still are fighting for our reproductive rights , 1/4 women will be ? in her life time, etc

Ok so I present facts and you present emotions and somehow I'm the bad guy. Did I specifically say that black men have it worse off than black women? No. I listed facts and you INFERRED that from the information that I presented. Then you predictably fall right back on feminist rhetoric.

1. In most major cities college grad women get paid(on average) 8-17% more than men the same age.

2. Affirmative action has seen more white women unfairly promoted to higher positions than any other combination of gender/race

3. Immediately after conception, a woman holds 100% power over the fate of that child. The father of the child has no control or even any say as to whether he even wants to be a father or not.

4. "1/4 of women will be ? in their lifetime" is the absolute pinnacle of ? (and absolutely false) statistics. Why don't you tell me the statistics for false ? charges? Or how about cuckholdry statistics. There's another thread on the front page of this very forum about a dude being forced to pay child support on a kid that wasn't his for like 8 years just because he signed the birth certificate of the child(thinking it was his)

5. If black women were truly the back bone of the civil rights movement then it's no wonder that it was an overall bust, black women largely disappeared from that movement as soon as the feminist movement came along

6. Do you truly believe that your political voice will be heard in any legitimate way?

And again with the victimization of women. You should really take a look around. ALL MEN(not just black men) are falling behind women when it comes to high school diplomas, college diplomas, stable careers, the jobrate in general, wages, you name it. These are facts. Then again, I wouldn't expect a person who probably jumped at the chance to use buzzwords like "privilege" and "oppressed" in a post to do their own research most of them just regurgitate rhetoric

Please, please don't try and patronize because when I say that you don't know what you are talking about I really really mean it. I really do this. When it comes to learning about the history of our people(or really learning in general) you are not in my league.
    If you're gonna respond to me then please know what you're talking about first ok missy(I'm assuming/hoping you're a female going from your post)

Smh lol

We can both pull stats out our ? .... But fact remains we live in a country where a growing number of politicians are fighting to take away a woman's reproductive rights, so yea sexism is very much alive. And so is racism. I am not a blk man so i wont be so arrogant and assume that i have it some how rougher

And if u reread all my posts never have i said that blk women had it worst than blk man....

My point is that blk men like all men are either dismissive or insentive to the plight of blk women and some are even complicit in it as far as sexism is concerned, which alot of the female posters agreed with. You can disgree all you want, but that is how i and others feel...

Take for example, blk women have not been able to count on blk men to show up in the voting booths to vote against politicians who openly have opposed a woman's right to choose, yet blk women are the main ones you see protesting to end pratices like stop and frisk which unfairly targets blk men

Yes we live in a sexist soceity to no fault of yourself, but if we are to progress as a community our mothers, sisters, aunts, etc must be given the things they need to succeed as well as our men

You can "smh lol" at the truth all you want, it's still the truth. Maybe YOU pull stats out of your ass, I pull them out of the real world, and you have failed to refute ANY facts that I have listed so far. And once again you bring the focus back on reproductive rights as if that was the main issue here in the first place. Maybe when MEN get ANY reproductive rights, then they'll give more of a ? about yours.

You keep speaking in generalities "black men are either dismissive or insensitive to the plight of black woman" where is this generally true? Please tell me so I can see this for myself. What I see are tons of women who don't give a flying ? about the condition of the black man in the society because white men tell them not to give a ? . What I see are a lot of very good hard working black men overlooked by women because they're missing the thug factor. Where is this anti-woman sexism that you keep talking about? I see a lot of anti-men sexism in the real world and in the media quite often. Last time I checked, American law largely supports women these days, from Title IX to domestic violence laws to family court laws to divorce laws etc etc

Fyi I've never seen a black woman so much as mention stop and frisk. Where are these protests happening?

You can either absorb the facts that I have laid out and accept the truth or you can wait and stay in denial until the truth falls right onto your head. If you're truly as smart as you probably think you are then actually use your brain and go learn ACTUAL facts

lol ? with your he-man, anti-feminism, anti-reality rhetoric .... the ol' all blk women date thugs schtick is tired

i will admit yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done. we still live in a male dominated soceity ... men make the rules. men aren't told what and what they can and cannot do with their OWN bodies...men saturate politics, literature, academia, the tops of businesses, etc.... positive characteristics are associated with being masculine, and negative characteristics are associated with being feminine... men are expected to participate in the public sphere, while women are encouraged to confine themselves to the private sphere, etc and didnt the president just sign the Lilly Ledbetter Act to ensure that women received the same pay as men? the average man is still paid more than the average women. None of the stats you posted so far contradict anything ive said.

now factor in racism... black women are double minorities. we really dont get to enjoy the "luxuries" feminism afforded whites women

take for example, a black woman with a B.A. on average make less than a white male with only a high school diploma.

yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done

all this is to no fault of the blk man and blk men have it rough as well.... my point again is that blk men like yourself continue to articulate a vision of racial uplift that prioritizes the needs of males, demonizes blk women and valorizes conventional notions of gender roles without giving much thought of the plight of a blk woman. I see it everyday in real life and on the IC. this is counterproductive to the progression of us a people considering racism and sexism go hand and hand

there are blk women that bash bm... but let's not act like blk are saints either

• GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭

it puts you in the 'regular ? ' category. hoes don't like 'regular'. they don't want someone who comes home every day after work or treats them nice. they don't know how to react to that.

would you say that identifies a larger number of black women or a small percentage?

Sounds like class to me........

But how is that class? What is you definition of class. What would you call a young white guy whose life is identical to mine. Would you identify him as being classy or just the avg white guy?
    Bottom line is men are supposed to select a woman an the woman accepts.

By the posts here it seems like the woman are saying its no good men to select from. Already that’s outta order. you are the woman…you get pursed or wooed. Stop thinking you are a man.
    Second, men are coming from the standpoint of…women do a better job of who you accept and if you’re going to select, do a better job at that too. And the women are saying …do a better job at being a man because I have nothing to select from.

So it sounds like one side is attacking and the other side is saying be responsible. So we are taking our responsibility an saying some of us are fukked up. But ladies where you responsibility in your poor choices?

One thing I think a lot of women could have been more responsible by getting on birth control. That's part of the reason why its so many of them with kids.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

i'd say it identifies more young black women than older.
    i'm in no way saying that we don't have a selection to choose from. i'm saying that we all need to do/be better.

i don't really think there's a way to identify 'class'. i think of class like the tax bracket [lower-class, middle-class, upper-class]. there are just certain characteristics that you'll find with each one.
    i have realized that some chicks want a thug or no good ? so they can complain an not feel left out when her friends are complaining.

think about it...most chicks dont want someone around with a good life whos man treats them right. some dont even encourage it.

i know alot of dudes that will tell another man....you should chill you got a good woman.
    how many women tell their friend to chill , they got a good man? they rather see them unhappy.

then you have the chicks that need someone fukked up to be with because if they had a good man ...then they gotta act like a good woman otherwise she will look like a fool in public.

its alot of chicks like this...thats why some find a dude that has nothing...now they have a reason to be mad.

if they have a good dude...they have no reason to be mad..unless he himself did something an thats when nitpicking comes in

do u mean that in a 'he doesn't leave a tip' or the katt williams 'that ? cheated and u gon mess up your relationship over 2-funky-percent'...?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you ? REALLY aint ? . So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

That said most human beings in general arent worth a ? so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

If your Girlfriends are all attractive but stupid it says you're shallow.

If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to ? or keep your hands to yourself.

They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.

You can say the same about black men!

That is news to me.

Some black men won't take a chance on a different type of black chick. And don't let her speak proper! An associate of mine said she used to speak proper but switched up her speech so she could date black men. I have that problem sometimes with black men. They judge me the wrong way until they get to know me and see I'm "down". Lol

I would not say it doesn't happen, but black women are much more unforgiving for this. At least black men don't dismiss you right off the bat for that. I am not so lucky. (How much this is an issue may vary in different parts of the country.)
    I didnt read but in fairness. Most of you ? REALLY aint ? . So Im sure its at least 35% truth in that wall of Niggress hate.

That said most human beings in general arent worth a ? so its not necessarily race centric. The only real problem is people dont realize the person they attract says a lot about them. Easier to blame others than look internally.

If your boyfriends keep beating you it says you need to learn to ? or keep your hands to yourself.

They things you go through in your relationships say a lot about YOU more than they say about the other person. And until everybody white, black or otherwise can admit that they will continue on that same bitter road. Not to say that everything is YOUR fault. But your reaction to everything because your responsibility.

I think the fact that a good number of people still don't really socialize outside their direct race/ethnic group for the most part still contributes to many of the "grass is greener on the other side" or "I bet *whatever race i'm not of men/women don't do this" thought processes by people. I say it often that one of the main reason that black men seem to go so hard on black women and not women of any other race/ethnicity is because the majority still only deal with black woman so when they complain about women as a whole, because 98.9% of their experience with women are with black women that's who they're directing it at. If they had more experiences with different women they'd see the complaints are pretty much the same across the board.

But there are real differences between black and non-black women. To mention just one, non-black women won't turn down a brother anywhere near as much for not sounding stereotypically black. Don't try to act like there aren't some cultural differences between blacks and whites.

false.....guys will talk to anyone thats fine...

And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

thats because classy chicks tend to be high maintenance,. we are saving ourselves a headache.

what are chicks passing up the same type of dude for?

So you rather be with someone that's ratchet? Not all classy women are high maintenance. Define high maintenance please?

I agree that chicks is passing up classy black men for the Tyrones (thugs).

And combined with the bolded, the whole situation just makes my blood boil. No other race do you find accomplished men getting turned down for speaking proper and in favor of thugs anywhere near as much.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Another Episode of BMVSBW

tmax.gif

There should be a forum for this
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is news to me.

Some black men won't take a chance on a different type of black chick. And don't let her speak proper! An associate of mine said she used to speak proper but switched up her speech so she could date black men. I have that problem sometimes with black men. They judge me the wrong way until they get to know me and see I'm "down". Lol

I would not say it doesn't happen, but black women are much more unforgiving for this. At least black men don't dismiss you right off the bat for that. I am not so lucky. (How much this is an issue may vary in different parts of the country.)

And men don't do the same thing??? And I often see a dude that will pass up a classy black woman for a ghetto hoodrat Shaniqua. Happens all the time bro! Both black women and men have issues and we need to work on it!

thats because classy chicks tend to be high maintenance,. we are saving ourselves a headache.

So you rather be with someone that's ratchet? Not all classy women are high maintenance. Define high maintenance please?

And combined with the bolded, the whole situation just makes my blood boil. No other race do you find accomplished men getting turned down for speaking proper and in favor of thugs anywhere near as much.

Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered the bad boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....
  • Undefeatable
    taeboo wrote: »

That is news to me.

Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered the bad boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....

I have no disagreement with this, but what I said still stands.

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny how when you find happiness and love, articles like this make you laugh.

Even if I got divorced and ended up back on the market (? forbid!), my husband, men I've encountered in my social circles and profession, and a handful of you fine men on the IC have opened my eyes to how many good, quality black men there are out there. It ain't that damn dire out here.

You are what you attract. When I was out here doing hoodrat ? with my friends, I attracted bummy hoodrat ? .

It's always single ugly ? writing this ? when they could be bent over the bed getting ? and loved on by their nonexistent man.

Nothing to see here folks.

The trillest thing I read
    by far

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets ? on by black women. This is a ? who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This ? refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting ? on by your own....move around.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a buddy who has women problems. He's about 5'5 (swears he's 5'9) a nice guy type of dude. He gets ? on by black women. This is a ? who owns a very successful business. All these chicks seem to do is pick him apart. I asked him, "why don't you date mexicans, whites, asians etc. This ? refuses to even date outside the race. I'm not saying this will solve his woman prollems, but at least expand your dating pool. If you're a "regular cat" and getting ? on by your own....move around.

Americans have to stop being so simplistic...acting like RACE is the only factor. There could be several other qualities or background similarities that he can identify in the women who are giving him a hard time.

Expanding your dating pool doesn't have to include different races, it could include different places, people with different interests that you may not have considered before, evaluating some of the rigid guidelines of your own that may be illogical or not as important as you originally thought, etc.
  • 2stepz_ahead

when that niga reaches like 35...? will be throwing themselves at him...because at that point they will see how much they fukked they life up.

notice i said ? for those type women....not ladies who handle themselves better from the jump
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited April 2013

i'd say it identifies more young black women than older.
    i'm in no way saying that we don't have a selection to choose from. i'm saying that we all need to do/be better.

i don't really think there's a way to identify 'class'. i think of class like the tax bracket [lower-class, middle-class, upper-class]. there are just certain characteristics that you'll find with each one.

do u mean that in a 'he doesn't leave a tip' or the katt williams 'that ? cheated and u gon mess up your relationship over 2-funky-percent'...?

what i mean is....when that type of woman has nothing to complain about she will make something simple into something big an get all extreme to validate her anger issues.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.

I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to ? -analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.

Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for ? on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.

Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

lol ? with your he-man, anti-feminism, anti-reality rhetoric .... the ol' all blk women date thugs schtick is tired

i will admit yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done. we still live in a male dominated soceity ... men make the rules. men aren't told what and what they can and cannot do with their OWN bodies...men saturate politics, literature, academia, the tops of businesses, etc.... positive characteristics are associated with being masculine, and negative characteristics are associated with being feminine... men are expected to participate in the public sphere, while women are encouraged to confine themselves to the private sphere, etc and didnt the president just sign the Lilly Ledbetter Act to ensure that women received the same pay as men? the average man is still paid more than the average women. None of the stats you posted so far contradict anything ive said.

now factor in racism... black women are double minorities. we really dont get to enjoy the "luxuries" feminism afforded whites women

take for example, a black woman with a B.A. on average make less than a white male with only a high school diploma.

yes women have made tremendous strides but there's still more to be done

all this is to no fault of the blk man and blk men have it rough as well.... my point again is that blk men like yourself continue to articulate a vision of racial uplift that prioritizes the needs of males, demonizes blk women and valorizes conventional notions of gender roles without giving much thought of the plight of a blk woman. I see it everyday in real life and on the IC. this is counterproductive to the progression of us a people considering racism and sexism go hand and hand

there are blk women that bash bm... but let's not act like blk are saints either

I really don't feel the need to pick apart your entire post because my previous posts already do that. What I will do is educate you about the bold part.

Currently over 60% of college grads are women, and that number is rising. In almost all major cities today, college educated women make, on average 8-17% more money than men their same age. THE AVERAGE MAN IS NOT PAID MORE THAN THE AVERAGE WOMAN ANYMORE. Any time a man is paid more than a woman who holds an equivalent position, the difference can be more than accounted for by maternity leave/sick days and the fact that on average, many women still work less hours in a week AT THE SAME JOB than many men. The '09 recession hit male-dominated fields WAY harder than female-dominated fields. Many many MANY more men lost jobs than women. This is what I mean when I say don't respond to me unless you truly know what you're talking about. Keep taking everyone else's word over the word of the men of your own race and we'll see where black people are in 100 years, if we even still exist.

You have to understand that this is how the feminist movement works. Women are already very far ahead in general these days(hence why almost all commercials/shows/movies/popular novels/music/LAWS cater directly to women today) but the feminist strategy is to keep complaining so that no one notices how well females are doing in relation to males. We live in a zero sum society. For someone to win, someone else has to lose. The losers today are mostly men, but especially black men. You don't have to accept these facts, I truly do not care whether you do or you do not, but the fact that you can't even acknowledge them speaks volumes about your intelligence imo. You're complaining about social pressure that is being applied to women. I'm speaking about actual physical negative consequences of man bashing/feminism on men. I want my people to succeed in every way possible. For that to happen problems have to be analyzed thoroughly so that solutions can be created and applied. Feminist thinking is a sickness that not just killing the black community, it's killing any community that it touches. There is and has been since Reconstruction a systematic plan put in place where the goal is to eliminate black men from this nation

I also find it odd how I never see the guys who tell me that they refuse to call women '? ' actually with any women. I also rarely see seld-proclaimed feminist men with any women. Think about that.

And once again, until you have something of value to contribute to the discussion, please don't respond to me.This is getting boring.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was basically gon type this. Lol @ "black women ? on him", like that ? has no part in choosing the type of women he ? with.
    1of1 wrote: »

Americans have to stop being so simplistic...acting like RACE is the only factor. There could be several other qualities or background similarities that he can identify in the women who are giving him a hard time.

Expanding your dating pool doesn't have to include different races, it could include different places, people with different interests that you may not have considered before, evaluating some of the rigid guidelines of your own that may be illogical or not as important as you originally thought, etc.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is news to me.

How does this refute what he said at all...
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

That is news to me.

Wrong. Women being infatuated with the guy who considered thed boy is not exclusive to black women. Some white women are dating black men for the taboo factor....[

Because he said No other race does this as much. There are many sites urging white men to go look for a foreign wife because white women here don't know a good man when she sees one.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    du
    Was basically gon type this. Lol @ "black women ? on him", like that ? has no part in choosing the type of women he ? with.
    1of1 wrote: »

So basically you're telling me that my boy is "choosing " bad women. How convenient... I really can't dispute that he chooses bad women, however, all of these bad women are black. I hope he moves around...maybe he'll see something different. He's a really good dude and deserves better.
  • Undefeatable
    edited May 2013
    jono wrote: »
    Man people are wasting their time a lot of these guys are allowing their personal experiences to cloud objectivity. Anyone who truly wants to discuss the story of discrimination between men and women have to accept that both are discriminated against and then discuss why that exists.

I see a lot of people speaking in generalities and these generalities are based off personal experience and nothing else. All these cats trying to ? -analyze black women using nothing more than some hoodrat up the block is already off the track. Hoodboogers engage in activities the normal person wouldn't, they are hardly the standard bearers for what a black man or woman really is.

Its shameful to see grown men (who are supposedly intelligent & conscious) partaking in the same behavior that the woman who wrote the blog participates in. If she was so terribly wrong for ? on men, how right are you to diss women? Stop it 5.

Ya'll don't hear me though, I'm a go back to skimming this ? .

It doesn't matter if the average black woman is not a hoodrat. They exist (and not in insignificant numbers), and they distort the dating scene. And don't pretend that some of these problems don't apply to other black women.

Anyway, nobody is saying anything approaching the level of hate expressed in the OP. In fact the discussion lately isn't what I expected. I make this thread to prove to these oblivious dudes that BW are increasingly turning against us. It may not be as obvious in the hood, but its happening.
  • Undefeatable

That is news to me.

Because he said No other race does this...

That's not what I said. Reread it.

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    it is black womans fault, in nature evolution says that woman are suppose to pick the best mates
    to provide the best enviroment for their children through out history weaker strands of males
    have died out because they could not provide for their offspring. but at some point in the 60's black woman
    started producing with weak males that couldnt provide, if there are weak dudes around you go to walmart
    get 9.00 birth control,and dont have any kids, then only the strong males , who can strive in society
    will reproduce and they will have kids who can strive, but it starts with woman setting the criteria for procreation.

other races have figured this out