This is for the *CONSCIOUS BLACK FOLKS ONLY!!!!!*Questions and answers.

124»

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    the-matrix.gif

I believe the conscious/awakened had to wake up because the dream they were living was a nightmare. They were forced to wake up.
    The ones who are still asleep are living a dream that is comfortable enough for them to continue sleeping. You cant really fault them because they have no reason to wake up... yet.

It's like the thread Amotekun made the other day about the cave.

But knowledge/understanding is a lifelong journey.

Some spend their life seeking truth; others don't really care.
    Would you rather eat oatmeal all day, live in a cave and ? only in raves... Or eat steaks, live in a big house and ? the lady in the red dress.
    tumblr_lwh89b9SPh1r2hna4o1_400.jpg

Decisions.

I prefer the ugly truth over a beautiful lie. But that's me.

If you live in America you accepted the beautiful lie.

Are you suggesting that just because I emerged from the ? in a certain geographic location on this entire planet, means that I have accepted the ideologies/practices of the the power structure I was born in?

This entire planet exploits ignorance. Not just America.
    Not at all sir... But I've been to countries that doesn't exploits ignorance that we have learned from here... You should travel more.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the-matrix.gif

I believe the conscious/awakened had to wake up because the dream they were living was a nightmare. They were forced to wake up.
    The ones who are still asleep are living a dream that is comfortable enough for them to continue sleeping. You cant really fault them because they have no reason to wake up... yet.

Would you rather eat oatmeal all day, live in a cave and ? only in raves... Or eat steaks, live in a big house and ? the lady in the red dress.

Decisions.

Are you suggesting that just because I emerged from the ? in a certain geographic location on this entire planet, means that I have accepted the ideologies/practices of the the power structure I was born in?

Not at all sir... But I've been to countries that doesn't exploits ignorance that we have learned from here... You should travel more.

You're absolutely right, I should travel more (and Im a Nomad), but what country/state/county/city/district/town/village/etc. doesn't exploit ignorance?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I awaken since the day I was born.
    why did u join the army?

To start learning how to assert my power, even though I know the light, but I love the darkness to bind and manipulate everything. I'm the physical form of malice and destruction.
  • ocelot
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

You're absolutely right, I should travel more (and Im a Nomad), but what country/state/county/city/district/town/village/etc. doesn't exploit ignorance?
    You find ignorance everywhere because that's part of life and the root word of it is to ignore... What I was saying that the beautiful lies we live in America are not the same in other countries...

When I lived in Japan I travel around the main land and other Asian countries and you can tell which city were westernize and which wasn't....

Believe it or not I think Afghanistan is the biggest example of ignorance not being exploited... Sure you got your religious freaks and you got genuinely bad people there but when I was outside the wire and was living with the people they were good people that just wanted to live life and be happy. They had less than all of us but the happiest.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

You find ignorance everywhere because that's part of life and the root word of it is to ignore... What I was saying that the beautiful lies we live in America are not the same in other countries...

When I lived in Japan I travel around the main land and other Asian countries and you can tell which city were westernize and which wasn't....

Believe it or not I think Afghanistan is the biggest example of ignorance not being exploited... Sure you got your religious freaks and you got genuinely bad people there but when I was outside the wire and was living with the people they were good people that just wanted to live life and be happy. They had less than all of us but the happiest.

I had to cosign this....But like you said there are always a few bad apples in the bunch. But you just remove them and utilize the good ones.

I honestly think besides the military and diplomatic advantage an infiltration of the middle east could bring about, there is another agenda at hand. What you basically said is the reason there is such a push for the "Westernized" world to step in and change that type of society. To an extent, they refuse to fall in line. And alot of those nations have the influence and "power" to change others minds if left to their own devices....

Now look what's happening over there....

Sad...

• Arya Tsaddiq
    But on topic...My journey to become more "conscious" has been nothing but beneficial to me. Changed my view of the world and people in general and allowed me to use my intellect to handle situations better than I may have in the past without the knowledge.

I've also come to realize that, while events in history undoubtedly proves that people of caucasian descent have had a hand in some of the disparity of the black race....We cannot blame white people as a whole for our current state. Im far from a white apologist, but im a realist. If there are some who knowingly benefit from white privalage, are a bigot or down right racist, or hold dear to racial stereotypes then so be it. The deserve the resentment they have earned. But there are a lot of white people who are just that. PEOPLE like us trying to make it in this illusion of a free society. I see the similarities all to often in my field....But thats enough with the titangraph lol.

• ocelot
    the-matrix.gif

Decisions.

I had to cosign this....But like you said there are always a few bad apples in the bunch. But you just remove them and utilize the good ones.

I honestly think besides the military and diplomatic advantage an infiltration of the middle east could bring about, there is another agenda at hand. What you basically said is the reason there is such a push for the "Westernized" world to step in and change that type of society. To an extent, they refuse to fall in line. And alot of those nations have the influence and "power" to change others minds if left to their own devices....

Now look what's happening over there....

Sad...
    Indeed it is... But that's the game we play and the propaganda they feed us.

The US won't stop till everyone is drinking coke and eating Big Macs...

Either get down or lay down.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I had to make a thread about this. Consciousness changed my life. It´s just a whole state of mind feeling. It´s like I see the world in a whole other way. I feel better about my self but at times I feel alone like my generation is lost in the matrix but every day I see other people are waking up. So shout out to the brothers and sisters in the IC that are conscious.

Totally feel what you're saying man, its like watching a real life Matrix, its like you can see right thru everything.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    its funny when you notice who the first ppl that pop up in these threads. its like they scared of a uprisin might happen or sumthn

I wouldn't be surprised that Operation Sock puppets are in this forum.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Perfect wrote: »
    its funny when you notice who the first ppl that pop up in these threads. its like they scared of a uprisin might happen or sumthn

I wouldn't be surprised that Operation Sock puppets are in this forum.

goated u for mentioning that...

I was ignorant but now it's in th open. I always assume they did this anyway tho...
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so when does the question and answer start
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wish I could go back to living in the matrix. Seeing the world for what it really is makes me mad; mad for what humans are willing to do to one another just to earn a higher position in the social hierarchy, and mad that changing it seems hopeless.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experience has caused a great distance between me and most my family, lost some friends behind it but i have never been more happy.

There is no greater pleasure than seeing something in truth, no matter how ugly that truth may be.

I feel so free and I am constantly looking to test myself both physically and mentally just to see what this vessel i embody is capable of.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is the purpose of being "awoke"?

On some serious ? .It changed my whole perspective of thinking if that makes any sense.I did not make this thread to wak anyone up.I don´t even have the knowledge yet to do that.It was just to thanks the brother that woke me up.Thanks to the elders of the IC.
    oh u a newbie, im sayin being awoke can lead to depression, its one hell of success killer too...seems nobody tells u exactly what ur being awoke to, enjoy that enlightened happiness feeling cuz it only last so long

Totally agree bruh. When I first started picking up books and thinking for myself it was a great experience, now it just depresses the ? out of me.

If anyone has ever read Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 that's the sort of world we live in now, especially for us blacks. If you read and know the game (or even if your growing and learning the game) you'll find that people ENJOY their ignorance, they don't want to know what's in their food, how credit card companies get over, why the media is the way it is, etc they just don't want to know.

Sometime I realize that searching for knowledge has opened a lot of doors and some of those doors should have stayed closed to be honest. Its easier and more satisfying to live in the fog sometime.

At the same time, once your mind is open and expanding you can't stop it...you feel like no matter how ? the world is, you still need to know, you still need to be that dude that has the information to help people even if they don't want to listen.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    what is the purpose of being "awoke"?

On some serious ? .It changed my whole perspective of thinking if that makes any sense.I did not make this thread to wak anyone up.I don´t even have the knowledge yet to do that.It was just to thanks the brother that woke me up.Thanks to the elders of the IC.
    oh u a newbie, im sayin being awoke can lead to depression, its one hell of success killer too...seems nobody tells u exactly what ur being awoke to, enjoy that enlightened happiness feeling cuz it only last so long

If anyone has ever read Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 that's the sort of world we live in now, especially for us blacks. If you read and know the game (or even if your growing and learning the game) you'll find that people ENJOY their ignorance, they don't want to know what's in their food, how credit card companies get over, why the media is the way it is, etc they just don't want to know.

Very prevalent in hip hop
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo when I found out about the moors that just changed my whole thought patterns real talk.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    Yes, using the Whole brain and every aspect of the mind and not just logic and reason is a beautiful thing.
    True knowledge is in the perception of the underlying unity of various opposites that make up the universe.