DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..

Who said ? created Satan?

The bible.

Show me.

? created 'everything', Lucifer included.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

In what sense is man made in the image of ? ?

The image is the powers of personality that make humans, like ? , beings capable of interacting with other persons, of thinking and reflecting, of creating, and of willing freely.

All these qualities were given to mankind so that we could have relationship with ? and fellow humans, all while exercising dominion over the earth and animals.

Animals don't exercise dominion over mankind because they aren't made in the image of ? . They don't have the capacity, intelligence, or will to exercise dominion over us. If they did, we would be in cages being fed by them. Amen.

What about murderous psychopaths

Sin is the reason why there are murderous psychopaths. Sin is the root of all the evil in the world. And the root of sin is the devil, the enemy of our souls.

I never understood why the devil gets a bad rap.

The devil gets a bad rap cuz he chose that.... Jus like humans choose rather 2 do right or wrong... We are born into sin so its inevitable that we will do it.. But its a difference between sinning and repenting... And sinning and not giving a ? ...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    If ? created everything then he created ? , murder, sin, etc. End of story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=jARp24AJWLk

SO... TO PROVE YOUR POINT.. YOU POST A VID OF A PERSON PLAYING THE DEVIL? OK...GOOD JOB
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Human beings are created in the image of ? . Animals are not.

Nah, ? is made in the image of man.

That was the lie of the devil in the Garden of Eden. Thus the fruits of that lie have been manifested since the fall.

Thank ? for Jesus Christ though! Hallelujah! He came to reveal ? to man! Praise His name forever and ever! Do you know Him?

In what sense is man made in the image of ? ?
    no body knows everything... That is the problem with some people want 2 kno everything... Its impossible 2 kno all... neither science or religion will answer all questions... Its ok not 2 kno some ? lol..

Amen. Only ? knows everything. Thus, I look to Him for the answers to lifes questions. And the majority can be found in His word. Hallelujah!

"The secret things belong to the LORD our ? , but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law." Deuteronomy 29:29

The secret things belong to ? ! That is why He is ? !
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? rules by fear, so called christian aren't christian because they love ? , they are christian out of fear of going to hell
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where did sin come from that corrupted Lucifers heart?
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..

Who said ? created Satan?

The bible.

? created Lucifer, not satan. Lucifer turned into Satan, which means the adversary, when he rebelled in heaven.

Cosign that he created "Lucifer", but he had foreknowledge before ANYTHING had been created that his creation "Lucifer" would go on to become "Satan". Therefore, ? did created Satan, as "it's his plan".

? isn't free of anything, he is considered responsible.

? can't create 'everything' and only get credit for the good and not for the bad. LOL that's one hell of a way to pick and choose.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If "? " had decent foresight, it'd have known that creating "Lucifer" would lead to creating confusion.

That's like planing to store firecrackers next to the fireplace and not seeing what could go wrong.

? is working out a plan according to His purpose my friend...
    Then it clearly knew that creating "Lucifer" would in turn create confusion.

Don't underestimate its planning capabilities bruh.

It knew exactly what it was doing.

Of course ? knew. He knows the end from the beginning. No one ever said that ? didn't know what He was doing. My position was that ? created Lucifer good. ? didn't create Lucifer as the devil. Lucifer in his own free will choose to become the devil. Just like sodomites in their own free will choose to sleep with the same sex. ? isn't responsible for our free will choices. But we will pay the penalty for them, because sin has consequences. Amen.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolphins > some humans. (I used one greater sign on purpose, just one)
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ? vs Satan is a pretty lop-sided comparison when comparing the evils.

? is clearly the more evil one. He has murdered millions of people, ordered brutal mass killings, created "evil" then blames it on the evil itself, is full of pride, arrogance, greed, jealousy, hate, anger etc..

I don't really recall the devil being such a bad guy. He encourages this "free will", given to it and the rest of humanity by ? . Yet ? gets mad, what sense is this? LOL

Wouldn't it be more logical just to make ? less complicated and for ? to have not created such problems?

Oh, wait, we would be "mindless robots", but if he made us "mindless robots", we wouldn't know otherwise and we wouldn't consider it "mindless", because all we would know is to worship ? .

? is pretty illogical, especially since he made plants before water or the sun.

Lol use to get ? when people say stupid ? like this.... But it really Jus reinforces my faith n ? when I come in threads like this now lol..
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come to think of it. Where does it say that "Satan" used to be an angel?

Maybe this is all a big misunderstanding.

Mistaken identity.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? created all things good. Sin is the result of the creatures He created rebelling against Him.
  • VIBE
    Options

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? cannot get a "get out of jail free" card.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »

SO... TO PROVE YOUR POINT.. YOU POST A VID OF A PERSON PLAYING THE DEVIL? OK...GOOD JOB

I wasn't proving a point with the video. I just like the scene. My point is proven in the apparent hypocrisy of Christianity. There's an excuse for everything. "? created all but...." ? you mean "but" he supposed to be the be all end all, there is no buts.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    No point in debating religious people. They've given in to the idea of defending it at all costs...and facts and logic aren't very important. They're basically carrying out an exercise to prove loyalty to their beliefs.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? created ? people

No ? is not the author of confusion. Sin is the reason why there are sodomites. Read Genesis 3 to see how sin was introduced into this world.

? created everything right? so therefor he is responsible for it all, not matter how you try to spin it

Hallelujah! That is why He sent His Son, the LORD Jesus Christ, to die for you and me and the world! ? gave us the solution to our problems! The answer is Jesus Christ! Do you know Him today?

i am what you would call a backslider, because i saw the ? which is religion and made the choice to walk away from it never to return because its not real

A back slider slides back. An apostate forsakes the LORD because he or she was never really saved to begin with.
    So if your a back slider, you will return to the LORD at the appointed time. I pray that it will be today. Amen.

na i know i will never return, im what christians call a blasphemer

Well you have free will to choose how you want to live your life. Thus, on the day ? requires your soul you will have to answer for how you conducted yoruself on His earth. I pray that when that day comes you will be covered in the blood of Jesus. Amen.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? created humans, not robots.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Come to think of it. Where does it say that "Satan" used to be an angel?

Maybe this is all a big misunderstanding.

Mistaken identity.

Cherubim
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

"That's not my weed officer. I mean, yes I knew my homeboy carries weed and would leave some of it in my car. But it's not my fault!" - "? "
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    lol ? rules by fear, so called christian aren't christian because they love ? , they are christian out of fear of going to hell

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you don't fear Him, you will fear everything else. Tragic.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

"That's not my weed officer. I mean, yes I knew my homeboy carries weed and would leave some of it in my car. But it's not my fault!" - "? "
    "You have the right to remain silent..." - Officer
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited April 2013
    Options

Lucifer's Pride.

Read Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    damn can the whole ? debate be brought up without ? going into religion??? like you all do know that everyone doesnt believe in your religion right?!?!?

IMPOSSIBLE....

YEAH I KNOW EVERYBODY DONT BELIEVE IN ? .. JESUS, BUT THEY TAKE THE TIME OUT TO DISCREDIT HIM, SO I TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE UP FOR HIM

its not impossible ? . thats just your automatic rebuttable once someone disagrees with u... but whatever. i personally think any straight dude worryig about what a ? dude does is suspect.. no shot fired your way.. thats goes for everyone

IT ALL TIES IN.. WETHA YOU LIKE IT OR NOT....

no the hell it dont man.. but i know this is pointless in me even replying because the bible says its wrong.. dont the bible say the same thing about cheating on yo ol lady, and all kinda sins.. ? pick and choose when they want to thump that bible... hilarious

lol ? i say the same thing, ? pick and choose when they want to be christian

U can say that in every religion tho...

Science as well
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options

"You have the right to remain silent..." - Officer
    Oddly enough, "? " seems to have exercised the ? out of that right.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you don't fear Him, you will fear everything else. Tragic.

so basically, you don't love ? , you fear him, because of what you think he can do