Tupac's body guard Frank Alexander died yesterday.

Options
13»

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Speaking of, just watched a few little ? who just turned 21 with freshly grown hair on their nuts buy some alcohol bumping 2pac so ? loud i could hear it almost a mile away.

You know the types, the "yeah i'm cool, i'm thugged out cuz i listen to Mr. Super-? -thug, 2pac" but quick to pull a knife in a gunfight type of cat ? . None of them were black either. They were all arabic/spanish looking mufuckas.

Yeah, 2pac sure had his "revolutionary effect" on people, smh *sarcasm*
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Speaking of, just watched a few little ? who just turned 21 with freshly grown hair on their nuts buy some alcohol bumping 2pac so ? loud i could hear it almost a mile away.

You know the types, the "yeah i'm cool, i'm thugged out cuz i listen to Mr. Super-? -thug, 2pac" but quick to pull a knife in a gunfight type of cat ? . None of them were black either. They were all arabic/spanish looking mufuckas.

Yeah, 2pac sure had his "revolutionary affect" on people, smh *sarcasm*

i bet they bought some Heneseeeee.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Menace get off Tupac's sack seriously. His bodyguard? The ? lived almost 20 years longer than the ? he was supposed to be protecting. You got a thread ready for when Tupac's chef dies too?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Menace get off Tupac's sack seriously. His bodyguard? The ? lived almost 20 years longer than the ? he was supposed to be protecting. You got a thread ready for when Tupac's chef dies too?

lol but this is actually important. He was the biggest witness in the murder. He was the only one who actually knew what happned
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

lol but this is actually important. He was the biggest witness in the murder. He was the only one who actually knew what happned

Alotta ? know exactly what happened that night... He one of the few that spoke on it tho
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Ishi wrote: »
    Was this ? a rapper on the side? Cause if not this has no place on this sub forum.

He was the body guard of the greatest rapper to grace this earth he wrote books about that one night and was in many documentaries about so yea it has something to do with rap

Bruh.....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Were you afraid of Suge Knight?

"No! I wasn’t scared. I’m not afraid of death, so I’m not afraid of Suge. He’s in jail now."
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe this one bit.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (AllHipHop News) Frank Alexander is a part of one of the darkest periods in Hip-Hop history and now the man that once protected Tupac is dead.

Alexander was found dead in California and details remain sketchy. There have been early, non-official reports that he died from a self-inflicted gun wound.

On the record, Alexander said that he believed Suge Knight was involved in the death of Tupac.

In 2007, Alexander interviewed with AllHipHop.com and discussed his documentary called “Tupac Assasination.”

He did not implicate Suge in that interview but he did indicate that the night Pac died was abnormal.

“It was strange that I ended up being the only security for him and Suge. Normally Suge’s security was the head of the security firm. It was twenty three of us total, so there should have been more security,” Alexander told AllHipHop.com.

http://allhiphop.com/2013/04/30/dead-tupacs-former-body-guard/
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wasn't just his bodyguard though. He did a lot for Pac's legacy after he passed. That book "Got Your Back" was interesting and the documentary "Before I Wake" was entertaining as well.

He lost me with the whole "Suge did it" doc and movement but nonetheless - RIP.

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is cray