DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

i was just going to speak on kinsey's degrees of sexuality. thanks for touching on it.

Sexuality is not black and white, it is a complex grey area that only a person can define for themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, on surface level, I am straight but I can be into women's bodies only. I could be extremely attracted to the shape of a woman but completely identify with being a heterosexual woman.

Or, I could be a heterosexual woman, who is interested in men who are ? females. On the surface, I may seem like I am a lesbian. But because the ? I am dating is biologically a male with their ? & testicles attached and who identifies himself to be a male but psychically sees himself as a woman. That would make me a heterosexual woman because the man believes he is a male biologically and attracted to women. ( Note: Not all transsexuals are homosexuals).

Now, if I am dating a man who believes deep down inside he is a woman. He may look like a man, and act like a man but identifies as a woman ( which is considered transgender). I could be considered lesbian based on how my partner identifies himself as a person by gender.

See there are degrees of sexuality, and for simple-minded people who rely heavily on a religious book that does not deal with modern time complexities, is silly for an adult to use as a logical response in a "rebuttal".

On topic: I have no issue with people coming out of the closet. They should be able to be out and proud in this country.

That sounds like a bunch of mess!

-______- Obviously you havent taking a sexual psychology course. Because if you did, then you would understand everything I had spoken about.

No I haven't and I don't want to listen to some sexual scale or theory someone made up.

science is not made up. Kinsey did this study on thousand of people based on his sample population that he had. Then,Masters and Johnson modernized Kinsey degrees of sexuality to what we go by today. :(

facts >>>>> ignorance

Science might not be "made up" but things in science contradict itself all the time... Same wit religion...

The problem is wit both science and religion is people try and say 1 side is rite n 1 is wrong but if they had a mutual understanding of each other they would get way father.... Smh.... Thats Jus ignorance on both sides tho...

No, it doesn't.

You're making ? up.

Subjecting to change =/= ? always be the same ? from the old to the new with modern humans changes the ? around.

FOH.
    Lol u really need 2 read up on yo history

Science never stated the Earth is flat, it was layterm humans who did
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People use religion when its convenient ...

Right. A man kills people, commits ? , sells drugs, is an alcoholic, a liar, commits adultery, is greedy, a glutton, and a sloth and he is cool.

A man is ? and none of the above and he is condemned as a sinner and a terrible person who should not be excepted.
    Look I don't feel that ? issues are comparable to minority issues, but they are discriminated against and facts are facts.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans were placed over animals. And animals were made for our use.

Can you explain why Humans are still ape today??

I can't entertain you tonight.

I was being serious.

Any organism that eats and ? are animals.

Oh, yea and ? .

So you believe that you are a savage beast?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People use religion when its convenient ...

? stay cherrypicking the ? to death.

Everyone should be killed if they don't joined the right group according to the holy books.

But they want to sweep it under the rug.

Its says people got killed cuz of it not that they should lol...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was being serious.

Oh, yea and ? .

lol wut?!
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options

I was being serious.

Oh, yea and ? .

lol wut?!

@ohhhla not u

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was being serious.

Oh, yea and ? .

nh
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All he do is prove that if they look like a ? , then they a ? . ? always thought he looked ? .. He averaged 3pts n 3rebounds in his career..them Brittany Griner numbers. He play like a ? . No room for ? in sports. If he aint want attention he should have just went about his life n took his dude to the club, he just tryin to make sports center before he retire
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder who Fiat dislikes more

the gheys or the fats
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    wonder who Fiat dislikes more

the gheys or the fats

I'm sure Fiat has extreme disdain for both.

But he will flag with the quickness anything dealing with fat.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    HOLD ON..

SO, YALL CAN USE THE TRUTHS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAN, SO CALLED STUDIES OR WHATEVER

BUT I USE THE TRUTH BROUGHT TO ME BY ? AND U SAYING I CANT?

? OR NOT, U AINT BOUT TO TELL ME THAT BEING ? IN NATURAL

You can't really use ? as a rebuttal when science is involved. Smarten up, Dro.

Using religion as a source to prove your point, is where you definitely lose the argument.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Telling dro to smarten up is like telling dro to smarten up
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NB4 @oceanic finds the elusive ? gene..........

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. This debate goin on? Was pics of his fiancée posted yet?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Yeah..already posted in The Cheap Seats.

A damn shame too..
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was being serious.

Oh, yea and ? .

I guess.

Humans are naturally bad like any other animal of the wild animals.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Yeah..already posted in The Cheap Seats.

A damn shame too..

8 years tho? C'mon now. That's kinda messed up. Hell reminds me of my neighbor's daughter who I grew up wit. Her ex waited til 6 months AFTER they got married to drop the ball that he was ? .

Smh.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't have the time or energy to care about how people chose to live whether they ? females males animals themselves or whatever
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm beyond flabbergasted that Obama, the PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A felt the need to express how "Proud" he is of this Collins character. It's ridiculous how so many ppl are treating this basketball player as a hero. I'm done yo...

link please....

thegrio.com/2013/04/30/obama-says-couldnt-be-prouder-of-jason-collins/

SMH.......
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    for those bringing up religion, christianity in particular, don't know if you know, but your religious beliefs can not be used to restricts other people's freedoms. this is a secular country after all (even tho we don't always act like it)

you can personally believe homosexuality is wrong, but that's something you need to keep to yourself by not being ? yourself. but you can't use that kind of thinking to keep ? people from getting married for example. i also think you shouldn't be able to discriminate for things like jobs and stuff using sexual orientation.

if ? gave us all free will, shouldn't someone have the right to sin as they please with their free will as long as it's not infringing on someone else's autonomy? if you think it's a sin, refrain from doing it, and that's it, you're not all of a sudden the morality police for everyone else

When you parade your sin in front of the world, it needs to be called for what it is. Collins made it an issue when he "came out of the closet" and announced his sin to the world. Nobody told him to do it, he did it himself. Just like nobody forces him to stick his ? in another mans ? .

"The very look on their faces gives them away. They display their sin like the people of ? and don't even try to hide it. They are doomed! They have brought destruction upon themselves." Isaiah 3:9

Whats done in darkness will come to light, thus when it is manifested the truth will be spoken. Calling things for what they are, is called speaking the truth. You call a ? a ? , right? Well you call a sodomite a sodomite! Amen.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »
    HOLD ON..

SO, YALL CAN USE THE TRUTHS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MAN, SO CALLED STUDIES OR WHATEVER

BUT I USE THE TRUTH BROUGHT TO ME BY ? AND U SAYING I CANT?

? OR NOT, U AINT BOUT TO TELL ME THAT BEING ? IN NATURAL
    Bruh, you weren't even able to show where the Christian bible completely condemns homosexuality.

This is the very premise of your argument, and you couldn't support it with the "truth" you speak of.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still going.....

There's over 1500 species on this planet that exhibit homosexual behaviour from humans to parasites....

The only reason it isn't normal in human views is because we have a voice in which we can condemn it and which we have done for centuries.

Do you call your homies ? when they go 5 up on a chick in the same room? I doubt it.

Or why do users on here type out some ? then follow it with 'NH'? Obviously at some point in their mind when typing it something about what they were typing made them feel the need to clarify they ain't ? ...

Which ironically makes you ? for making a non homosexual comment become homosexual.

But no one cares for pointing that out because the majority of you are sheep who follows these weak ass trends.

Who started the NH movement... Camron.... Camron you know the guy who dresses like a ? and his homeboy went on video sayin he buys female belts....

Some of the ? you choose to 'debate' is pointless because you ain't debating you stating your opinion and defending it wether valid truths are brought up or not.

Back to my original statement... @mods move this to R&R this ? ain't grown and sexy... It went from Dro enquiring as to how the board would feel anout him coming out as a ? to a wack ass religious back and forth.

There is no ? /s there is no Jesus there is no prophet etc.... Its all ? created by other humans to condition other humans to follow a path they lead...

If someone came out in 2013 and said "I'm Jesus I can heal lepers yadda yadda yadda" he would be fast tracked to a mental institute as would the same person declaring to be Jesus back then.

Only because that ? wasn't available then.... How many nutcases do you see wandering around spewing random ? about being a prophet? Now take that person put him in a robe and sandals... There you have Jesus... Hallelujah praise The Lord.... Clown.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh its already in R&R carry on.... Also I wouldn't bother responding to my last comment I shan't be back.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sour wrote: »
    Where did sin come from that corrupted Lucifers heart?

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? cannot get a "get out of jail free" card.

No. ? didn't create sin. Sin is the result of the creatures that He created rebelling against His will.

Lets play.

Did ? create humans? Yes.

Did ? allow these humans to have "free will"? Yes.

Did ? knowingly create humans, who would use this "free will" to be evil? Yes.

Did ? give evil a platform, therefore introducing it to humans? Yes.

So we can conclude when ? created "everything", he also knowingly created and allowed sin to exist.

If I created a robot, that was capable of human emotions, decisions and knowing morals; right from wrong, in which I gave "free will", and it went and killed thousands of people, who is to blame?

Am I to blame, knowing that this was a possibility?

No rebuttals? Come on, you guys are better than that.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Where did sin come from that corrupted Lucifers heart?

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? cannot get a "get out of jail free" card.

No. ? didn't create sin. Sin is the result of the creatures that He created rebelling against His will.

Lets play.

Did ? create humans? Yes.

Did ? allow these humans to have "free will"? Yes.

Did ? knowingly create humans, who would use this "free will" to be evil? Yes.

Did ? give evil a platform, therefore introducing it to humans? Yes.

So we can conclude when ? created "everything", he also knowingly created and allowed sin to exist.

If I created a robot, that was capable of human emotions, decisions and knowing morals; right from wrong, in which I gave "free will", and it went and killed thousands of people, who is to blame?

Am I to blame, knowing that this was a possibility?

No rebuttals? Come on, you guys are better than that.

LET ME AS YOU THIS VIBE..

YOU HAVE KIDS AND A WIFE.. CORRECT..

SO IF ONE OR ALL OF YOUR CHILDREN LITERALY BLEW UP A MALL, OR KILLED 15 RANDOM PEOPLE...

WHO SHOULD GET BLAMED, U, YOUR WIFE OR YOUR KIDS?