Ladies: How would you react?

englishdude
englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I was reading a news article yesterday, the basic story is as follows...

A male and female in a relationship have consensual unprotected sex, on the conditions the male was to pull out before ? .

The male failed to pull out resulting in the female becoming pregnant.

The female in question is now having her S/O charged with ? , based on the fact she consented to the sex but was clear she didn't want him ? inside of her.

The judge is taking the case based on the fact that although it was consensual she said no to the finale, which by law is ? .

So the question is... How would you react had you been the female in this situation? Getting your S/O done for ? seems a bit extreme IMO.

So, how would you react?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? No. That's ridiculous.

I'd get up, go get the plan B pill, get tested, and delete his number.

But that was her fault for even letting him go raw. Not every man has enough self control to successfully pull out (word to Plap)

I can attest to that.

Calling that ? is crazy though.

Takes two to tango.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    that lady grimey for that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She should get child support
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • englishdude
    The thing is it wasn't just a one nighter, these two were in a full relationship... To me that's insane.

How you gunna get into a relationship with someone (who obviously you feel has all the things you require from a person to have a future together kids etc) and the first time he busts inside (wether on purpose or uncontrolled) you put him on trial for ? .

I think the man was looking at. A 3yr sentence an obviously he will be labeled a ? for life.... That is the lowest of the low IMO.
  • englishdude
    She should get child support

From who? He won't be working he will be locked up.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heat of passion crime?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Heat of passion crime?

this would be your main defence in court. she clearly didnt love you to put a ? charge on you tho
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Legally, that is ? . ? been convicted off that before B.

If you stroked 55 times, and she all good,
    but tell you to stop at 56,
    if you stroke 60 times, thats ? .

Consent doesnt stop once the act begins.
    It has to go thru the whole act.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woulda just copped the plan b and called it a day.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? doesn't surprise me. Women are low down like that. But yeah, ? is ridiculous. Definitely grounds for a 187.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not surprised either.
    Beyond basic bird logic.
    So now she is going to be a parent and is trying to get the father thrown in jail....

Dumb ? .
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very difficult to pull out yo.
    ? takes the willpower of a marathon runner.

Idk how I do it.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Worst kind of female.

Each individual is responsible for their own body and actions, she has no right to place the blame on him. Once consent is given to engage in unprotected sex you have already thrown caution to the wind and whatever happens falls on both parties. If she didn't want to get pregnant then she should have taken it upon herself and set other measures of protection into place, last I checked there are a various amount of effective methods which prevent pregnancy and protect against STD's.

If responsibility for yourself and awareness is too difficult of a concept then perhaps this kind of breed should not even be engaging in sex in the first place let alone procreating. And to rely solely on the pullout method speaks volumes on her basic, illogical behalf.

Low down ? shame.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC desperately needs a Dear Abby forum.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this caused outrage among my ? . Was on the frontpage of a train newspaper called the Metro with the headline, "Consensual sex can still be ? " or something.

If that happened to me she'd get lol'd at. and zero child support
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    ? ? No. That's ridiculous.

I'd get up, go get the plan B pill, get tested, and delete his number.

But that was her fault for even letting him go raw. Not every man has enough self control to successfully pull out (word to Plap)

you sound like a classy lady who is very selective and exquisite when it comes to sex partners. the act of love is something very special for you that you don't share with just anybody.