Short Men (Including me)

1151617181921»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ odiesel

im not THAT short.....im 5'9

jus sayin i used to roll wit a ? who was 5'5, but had a lil paper and got ALLL da hoes (the 8's,9's,and dimes, not u 5's)

and besides i kinda feel like ? who are taller than 6'5 and not ballin are str-8 up losers

? 6'5" and not playing NBA making millions should commit that (Freeway voice) "EARLY".
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    lol @ odiesel

im not THAT short.....im 5'9

jus sayin i used to roll wit a ? who was 5'5, but had a lil paper and got ALLL da hoes (the 8's,9's,and dimes, not u 5's)

and besides i kinda feel like ? who are taller than 6'5 and not ballin are str-8 up losers

? 6'5" and not playing NBA making millions should commit that (Freeway voice) "EARLY".

Not really. Not all Tall ? can ball or even play sports.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5'9 imo is still the avg height...5'7 post....
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    its not just sports...tall men are more likely to get a job when they interview, simply cuz height has been known to have a perception of power...so when i see a tall ? who is broke....its extra sad
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ ? bragging about being a 6'5 Wal mart manager
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    *6'9 ? post* don't feel bad tho little fellows.. every tall ? had his awkward stage..we just .......grew out of it

? ...Unless you play sports, you just tall as ? for no reason...You a awkward ass dude walkin around in the regular world...That ain't ? to be proud about, lol...

I play sports tho..so..... and college educated if u must know.. and u sound like u tryna make being midget status a win..it's not tho
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *6'9 ? post* don't feel bad tho little fellows.. every tall ? had his awkward stage..we just .......grew out of it

? ...Unless you play sports, you just tall as ? for no reason...You a awkward ass dude walkin around in the regular world...That ain't ? to be proud about, lol...

I play sports tho..so..... and college educated if u must know.. and u sound like u tryna make being midget status a win..it's not tho

You ever have some short ? hate on you for being tall, or try to fight?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBi9EOflPJY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

You ever have some short ? hate on you for being tall, or try to fight?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBi9EOflPJY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    All the ? time... first thing every ? I first meet say is "man, I wouldn't even fight u bruh, Gotta pull that pistol out fa u" right after saying" i ain't scared cuz u big" .. ? tried to flex the other day when I walked up to him talking bout "man u walking up all big and ? " I'm like wtf else am I suppose to do?????
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    If you're tall and handsome you're always going to have the upper hand.

If you're average height most women will make the exception for you. Last two chicks was 5'8 and 5'11.

But they did say "if you were 6 something you be perfect"

Letting my ass know I'm in the exception category *shrugs*