What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Short Men (Including me)

1151617181921»

Replies

• Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ odiesel

im not THAT short.....im 5'9

jus sayin i used to roll wit a nigga who was 5'5, but had a lil paper and got ALLL da hoes (the 8's,9's,and dimes, not u 5's)

and besides i kinda feel like niggas who are taller than 6'5 and not ballin are str-8 up losers

Niggas 6'5" and not playing NBA making millions should commit that (Freeway voice) "EARLY".

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    lol @ odiesel

im not THAT short.....im 5'9

jus sayin i used to roll wit a nigga who was 5'5, but had a lil paper and got ALLL da hoes (the 8's,9's,and dimes, not u 5's)

and besides i kinda feel like niggas who are taller than 6'5 and not ballin are str-8 up losers

Niggas 6'5" and not playing NBA making millions should commit that (Freeway voice) "EARLY".

Not really. Not all Tall Niggas can ball or even play sports.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5'9 imo is still the avg height...5'7 post....
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    *6'9 nigga post* don't feel bad tho little fellows.. every tall nigga had his awkward stage..we just .......grew out of it

Nigga...Unless you play sports, you just tall as fuck for no reason...You a awkward ass dude walkin around in the regular world...That ain't shit to be proud about, lol...

I play sports tho..so..... and college educated if u must know.. and u sound like u tryna make being midget status a win..it's not tho
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *6'9 nigga post* don't feel bad tho little fellows.. every tall nigga had his awkward stage..we just .......grew out of it

Nigga...Unless you play sports, you just tall as fuck for no reason...You a awkward ass dude walkin around in the regular world...That ain't shit to be proud about, lol...

I play sports tho..so..... and college educated if u must know.. and u sound like u tryna make being midget status a win..it's not tho

You ever have some short niggas hate on you for being tall, or try to fight?

• texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 6,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

You ever have some short niggas hate on you for being tall, or try to fight?
    All the fucking time... first thing every nigga I first meet say is "man, I wouldn't even fight u bruh, Gotta pull that pistol out fa u" right after saying" i ain't scared cuz u big" .. nigga tried to flex the other day when I walked up to him talking bout "man u walking up all big and shit" I'm like wtf else am I suppose to do?????
  • kAjUnkAjUn Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    If you're tall and handsome you're always going to have the upper hand.

If you're average height most women will make the exception for you. Last two chicks was 5'8 and 5'11.

But they did say "if you were 6 something you be perfect"

Letting my ass know I'm in the exception category *shrugs*