What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

J Cole performing at Howard University, funny thing is check out who is audience is.

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Reason
Females rhyming his lyrics word for word, i ain't never seen no shit like that before. Dude might be on to something, appease the hiphop heads and get the females fans.
banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.

Replies

• silent ksilent k Posts: 83
    edited April 2010
    I fuggs wit J. Cole! he spit that real nigga shit that aint nerdy or gangsta, just real...this shit is nice but when you talkin bout people rappin the shit word for word, check out that video of Drake performing in Houston...(No J. Cole vs. Drake here lol)...just check it out if you late
  • InMyLifeTime91InMyLifeTime91 Posts: 1,289
    edited April 2010
    cole my nigga. i be reppin for dude, tryna put all my nigga onto him...
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    silent k wrote: »
    I fuggs wit J. Cole! he spit that real nigga shit that aint nerdy or gangsta, just real...this shit is nice but when you talkin bout people rappin the shit word for word, check out that video of Drake performing in Houston...(No J. Cole vs. Drake here lol)...just check it out if you late

I meant female rhyming to a hiphop artist, it aint like J Cole is making pop fluff like Drake is. We know the majority of Drakes fans is teenage girls, they are suppose to know his lyrics. I bet you wouldn't catch most hiphop heads bumping Drakes music.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    cole my nigga. i be reppin for dude, tryna put all my nigga onto him...

same.............
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I meant female rhyming to a hiphop artist, it aint like J Cole is making pop fluff like Drake is. We know the majority of Drakes fans is teenage girls, they are suppose to know his lyrics. I bet you wouldn't catch most hiphop heads bumping Drakes music.[/QUOTE]

This, and I am not trying to be a hater but a lot of his shit sounds too pop ish.
  • piffhuxtablepiffhuxtable Posts: 169
    edited May 2010
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Females rhyming his lyrics word for word, i ain't never seen no shit like that before. Dude might be on to something, appease the hiphop heads and get the females fans.

I told niggas Cole got a female fanbase, and is creative and thats what gives me hope that he can succeed. I just want to see if he can make a great album lyrically and musically thats the next step, I like Who Dat, but it don't give me that warm feeling like a classic.
  • CASH RULESCASH RULES Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    this is what a jay cosign will do, despite what the haters say.
  • McVitMcVit Posts: 189
    edited May 2010
    aight.////
  • piffhuxtablepiffhuxtable Posts: 169
    edited May 2010
    this ain't got nothing to do with a Jay co-sign, he's build this up through his music, and working..the correct way.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    this ain't got nothing to do with a Jay co-sign, he's build this up through his music, and working..the correct way.

true.................................
  • CASH RULESCASH RULES Posts: 306
    edited May 2010
    no one was singin lights please word for word until he appeared on a star is born.
  • yungflashyyungflashy Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Someone put me on some j.cole I've heard of him but never listened to him, same az wale
  • J. RobJ. Rob Milwaukee, WIPosts: 810 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    CASH RULES wrote: »
    no one was singin lights please word for word until he appeared on a star is born.

And?......
  • dr.oliverpodr.oliverpo Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I dont give a fuck about that nigga, every other word out of his mouth is NIGGA his NIGGA that... we get it dude. Got damn... He say nigga more than the blackest "nigga" out there.