Bleach is in its final arc, and Naruto is ending soon.

Ickshonpay
Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
edited February 2012 in Animania
Any words?

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuggas need to die in bleach, if you banki is ? you should die.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whats next?

there is always something
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    whats next?

there is always something

@MR.CJ

You mean the next arc, or the next big series?
  • MR.CJ
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    Both

Kubo has said this is Bleach's last arc, and there isn't really much for Naruto to go on after this war arc is over.

When Bleach and Naruto end, they are probably gonna to promote Toriko and Magico to take their place.

• MR.CJ
    Lambent wrote: »
    Both

Kubo has said this is Bleach's last arc, and there isn't really much for Naruto to go on after this war arc is over.

When Bleach and Naruto end, they are probably gonna to promote Toriko and Magico to take their place.

never heard of that

i will check it out
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still need to answer a lot of question in the bleach manga. Ichigo's dad, ishida's dad, show other people bankais. Squad 0 and more
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naruto could go in the direction of gaidens. We had Kakashi Gaiden, Yondaime/Kushina Gaiden. ? would be hyped to read about ? that went on during The Sage of Six Path's life. Also Hashirama Senju. I would love to read about him and the first raikage, tsuchikage, kazekage, and mizukages.

Bleach, yeah damn shame the anime ending.
  • Young_Chitlin
    They still need to answer a lot of question in the bleach manga. Ichigo's dad, ishida's dad, show other people bankais. Squad 0 and more

Big boobed chick from the xcution arc with the unaigya shirt was rumored to be hiyori's captain that went to royal guard. captain commander vc had bankai, that ? could've been a captain. Though it didn't look like it from the onset
  • Young_Chitlin
    Gotta catch up on your Bleach bruhs, the war is starting
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

? , my ? Kenpachi still can't talk to his sword. And I refuse to believe that Aizen's imprisonment isn't some insane illusion caused by his Bankai.

• Swiffness!
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    nuggas need to die in bleach, if you banki is ? you should die.

and yeah, this. SMFH @ all these battles where a Shinigami gets a full blown death scene w/ flashbacks n ? only to "get better"
  • Young_Chitlin
  • Swiffness!
    edited January 2013
    ok, I got caught up and I'm def feelin this final Bleach arc:

- took a ? decade but they finally killing off good guys PRAISE JESUS

- Yamamoto bankai was G.O.A.T

- FINALLY seeing Squad 0 and The Spirit King

- the Realest ? in Soul Society FINALLY gonna get his Bankai so he can style all over these hoes.....

- .....and he's gonna learn it from the 1st Kenpachi, who of course is Unohana the quiet kind healing power chick whaaaaaaaat lol

- Quincys finally clapping back at dem Shinigami :tu

- Aizen is still a ? boss. This ? is doing a 20,000 year sentence like he a O.G doing 3 weeks in County lol. What I tell ya'll. Sōsuke don't need help from you other ? -ass villains thankyouverymuch and he already running schemes on ya'll lol. I still say Tsukishima is his Bankai and he'll be outta prison faster than you can say "Joker's Arkham Asylum cell".
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big boobed chick from the xcution arc with the unaigya shirt was rumored to be hiyori's captain that went to royal guard. captain commander vc had bankai, that? could've been a captain. Though it didn't look like it from the onset

See. I knew
    I didn't just assume u were black u been perpetuating.

Calm that "? " ? down whiteboy
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, are we going to see everyones bankai?

Also, Naruto has infinite possibilities. ? the fillers and flashbacks though.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soon once this flashback is over.