ladies and gents: stories of stinky ? .

Options
IamtheVILLE
IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
come on now weve all been about to sex our lady or in womans case men and you ready to get it on and blam. body odor hits ya. what you do? go through with it? leave? or make that person take a shower or bath?

well i had this one chick i met on the chatline. so she comes over and we chillin and ? . so i have a thang were i love rubbin my hands on a ladys stomach. so im rubbin it and i put my finger in her belly button. as im pulling up my finger it passes by her nose and i can see her expression change so i bring it to my nose.............and it smells dead up like ? . i immediately take her to the bathroom and make her wash that ? out. needless to say she gave me head and let me hit with no rubber after that. so go.

Comments

• IamtheVILLE
    Options
    yes its real. and yes stinky ? stories. i got a million of them. thread title change
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread killed my mood for tonight.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must not of read that thread about the super clap. #reckless
  • IamtheVILLE
    Options
    another time i was with this older ? and her ? smelled like garbage. i mean literally garbage thats been sittin out in the sun for weeks. i was like ? it. i aint had ? in a while so i held my nose and dived in *in my trey songz voice* that ? might of stank but it was juicy though. no fruit.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I try to deal with the ones that have too much self pride to even embarrass themself by coming like that. But dudes that take anything, we dont want a window into your world.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my ? expressions are tell all, and ive definitely given bishes the face w/o even realizin it..
    had to start doin the smell test first
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? mess with some rachet ass hoes out here. Da ? y'all picking these he's up at? Y'all catch skrate off the shift at McDonalds
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    This other time I was a my partners crib (weed spot)............

We smoking and some chick comes in and joins the session.........

Bout 5 minutes later ? goes to smelling like ass & feet.........

We all trying to figure out what it was, and shorty on the couch bluffing like she don't got a clue..........

? had to have a disease in order to kick up that funky ? fully clothed.........

Rotten food has a different smell than fresh food for a reason.........

Trust your nose.......

If the ? does not smell like the essence of womanhood..........

Pass....

Or this might happen to you..........

Mr.Bozack.......

51ro-5NIRxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Cannot believe this ? is not on youtube.....

http://www.rhapsody.com/artist/epmd/album/business-as-usual-explicit/track/mr-bozack

http://youtu.be/z4vlxy-_TBE