HAVE ANYONE IN HERE HAD A 3SUM..

pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
WITH ANOTHER GIRL PROBLEM IS I CANT FIND ONE..I NEED HELP ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLUS I THINKI IWOULD LOOK AT HER DIFFERENT.. AND CAN ANOTHER CHICK BAG UR CHICK

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. I don't share. Only advice I can give is not to do it with a girlfriend. But that may just be my view.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I was 19, my friend and her bf. Drinking and smoking weed, it was pretty exciting but I never had another one after that.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no elephant in this room...yet
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.
    Things get hot and heavy and he tells me he wants a threesome.

I was on some ? it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm ? up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

Yeah so that happened.almost.
    Lol I can see myself doing that I couldn't take watching my man ? another woman, watching him all happy and ? with another ? . Ummm no.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Corny.

@MzGrahamBitches

I thought I was being quite respectful of your past tryst by not referring to it as a train.

You hurt my feelings.

I'm sad now :-(

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.
    Things get hot and heavy and he tells me he wants a threesome.

I was on some ? it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm ? up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

Yeah so that happened.almost.
    he ? up by not making sure u got satisfied before himself..

theres a saying...

"the most vulnerable should be the first to ? " - SWJ, right now

• BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swij is gonna guide me through my next attempt, lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    i almost did last summer with these two girls at my school.. i didn't have no condom tho :(
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea with two twins

they was ugly as ? tho
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost. The first hoe wasn't easy on the old optics, but her friend was awful. Fat, ugly, white, sweaty. I could deal with one or maybe even two (possibly 3) of those but not all four.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I had 2 technically, but 1 I did couple of times w/ the same girls

Honestly I just fell into both by being at the right place and being a G
  • Kat
    Stop @'ing me to this thread stalker.

Ain't nothing been said that hasn't been said before...still no ? given.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ex girlfriend was an open bisexual who pretty much told me at least once a month I need to go find a girl for us to ? . I guess that's why we made it so long.
  • Kat
    My ex girlfriend was an open bisexual who pretty much told me at least once a month I need to go find a girl for us to ? . I guess that's why we made it so long.

Yet didn't make it in the end?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Nope not my thing....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yet didn't make it in the end?

I shouldn't say it like that; cheating had nothing to do with why we broke up, hell we never cheated on each other because everytime we would get ? we would just go find another girl to smash.
  • Kat
    Who said anything about cheating?