ladies with a "monstrous size man" complex, I got a question

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
I thought size didn't matter to none of y'all(I'm talking about a mans height, get your filthy minds out of the gutter!!). There's something that's been tripping me out for a minute about a large number of you females preference towards selecting men. Now there's nothing wrong with you girls having a "preference" Because us guys have them too(cute and in shape with a nice shape). But some of you chicks be going a little bit overboard with this height thing, real talk. I've noticed the shorter the girl the taller she wants her man to be. I mean I hear chicks all the time bragging about how super tall their last/current dude is/was. I'm starting to think this has something to do with something that happened in your past.

I'm always hearing "I want a man that's 6'3 and up". Ok, I can understand a chick that's over the average female height(5'4 - 5'7) saying this. But you chicks that are the average female height and below I don't understand. Then there's this whole "I want my man to be taller than me when I'm in my heels" thing. Do you realize 7 times out of 10 the men you are going to run into your whole life will only be like 5'8 1/2 - 6'1? Are y'all rocking super high heels that makes you the height of a man or some ? ? You are not going to run into a basketball player size dude who don't play basketball on the regular.

Below average/average size ladies, could you give me a break down on your interest of abnormal sized men? What is so appealing to y'all about a man that

can't sit in the back seat of a car
got to lean all the way back when they in the front seat
makes you look like a child standing next to him
Can't buy a suit from the store, has to have it made
Got to lower his head when walking through a door etc etc?
shaq4-1.jpg

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop being jealous. short ? are always jealous
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females love taller than tall ? it's weird. my dog is 6'7" and he always got some shorty like 5"2 on his arm. ? never wit a ? his height...lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I do have to agree that these short heifers are wasting a bunch of perfectly good height ? with these extra tall men.

? you need an extra foot and a half height difference while in heels for?

Meanwhile I got short dudes offering to climb me..

thumbs-down.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Height is sexy

it is what it is boo
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Height is extremely attractive. Long limbs, big hands and a long torso is beyond sexy.

6'5 is perfect for me, I myself am 5'10.

At the end of the day 6'4"-6'6" is a preference, not a requirement, though it adds an additional element of excitement when seeing and feeling. No different then brothers preferring a round, plump ? . What's that mind looking like though?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do whatever they ? they want to do.

I don't give a ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kat
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Women are still seeking future fathers that will give them children capable of seeing over the Savannah grass.

It's funny cause you will hear a woman say she wants a tall man way more often then you will hear a woman say she wants an intelligent man.

Thats why my bf is my height..nobody is saying height trumps more important qualities.
  • [Deleted User]
  • ohhhla
    I bet Kat's man is like an half of inch shorter, lol.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How tall a man is has never been an issue for me. I believe that many women think that height=better protector if anything should happen...
  • Kat
    ohhhla wrote: »

Hater alert!

• [Deleted User]
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    How tall a man is has never been an issue for me. I believe that many women think that height=better protector if anything should happen...

Somehow I feel like your post ties in with Du's thread about guns in fist fights
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla wrote: »

Hater alert!

I hate on nothing.

You're white, so you know I ain't Dro
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember awhile back chicks used to want a 6'0 tall man. I wonder how them dudes feeling right about now lol!!!
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    they say a lot of ? bruh... then they end up ? broke ? , ? ? , and midgets... dont listen to what ? say...
    This very true! same for all these dudes that stay acting like they ? with nothing but dimes or no woman is ever good enough for them lol. You know they chicks don't look half as good as the chicks they be rating hella hard 9 times out of 10.
    lechic wrote: »
    stop being jealous. short ? are always jealous
    This is true lol, they really do need to stop it. But anyway, break down why such a small girl such as yourself prefers a N.B.A sized man over a regular sized male.
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Females love taller than tall ? it's weird. my dog is 6'7" and he always got some shorty like 5"2 on his arm. ? never wit a ? his height...lol
    lol my potna I been knowing for hella long is like that too. Them broads always be telling me "ooooooh, yo boy is sooooo tall" lol like, wtf...........ok.............and....??? Yo, when we was little we stayed type casting his big ass. We would be the power rangers or the voltron force. We would always form voltron or the megazord and he would always be the monster. When we would play wrestling he would always have to be the undertaker, kane, crush(all the big dudes). The worst ether ever was when we was hella little and went to the pool. We would be having a blast in the kid pool while he would be in the adult/big kids pool LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I do have to agree that these short heifers are wasting a bunch of perfectly good height ? with these extra tall men.

? you need an extra foot and a half height difference while in heels for?

Meanwhile I got short dudes offering to climb me..

thumbs-down.gif
    Damn!!, I know your soul be burning every time you see that ? . It must really ? you off when you see the N.B.A and football player wives. Aint nothing more funny than seeing some big Sasquatch sitting at a little ass dinner table, with a little ass plate, sitting across the table from a little girl. You rarely see those dudes dealing with a chick about your height smh(which would make more sense).

MsSouthern wrote: »
    Height is sexy

it is what it is boo
    You gone have to give me a lil mo feedback than that boo.
    taeboo wrote: »
    Interesting...............Do any of you other ladies agree?

Empress_ wrote: »
    Height is extremely attractive. Long limbs, big hands and a long torso is beyond sexy.

6'5 is perfect for me, I myself am 5'10.

At the end of the day 6'4"-6'6" is a preference, not a requirement, though it adds an additional element of excitement when seeing and feeling. No different then brothers preferring a round, plump ? . What's that mind looking like though?
    You like 1/2 an inch taller than me. Anyway this makes sense for you, I explained this already in my original post. I got a thread for you amazons coming up though.

the bold:
    Not quite the same, plump round booties can be found on lots of sistas. Big plump round booties, small plump round booties, and tight round plump booties. I could go out on a sunny day and post at the park and see this all day. Aint too many big foots walking around.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2013
    they say a lot of ? bruh... then they end up ? broke ? , ? ? , and midgets... dont listen to what ? say...

Can't relate but you say this as if some dudes don't preach about how they want the pure ? Mary but go after ratchets and Rihanna's.

It goes both ways, plenty of dudes and females alike don't really know what they want.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's great for anyone to have standards, but if you're looking for 6'3 and it's a requirement, you might end up alone.

Numbers don't make sense.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't relate but you say this as if some dudes don't preach about how they want the pure ? Mary but go after ratchets and Rihanna's.

It goes both ways, plenty of dudes and females alike don't really know what they want.

i thought it was made clear in the other thread that men go after rihanna ratchets only for sex 9 outta 10 times. don't know why some of you women keep lying to yourself that it was any different.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

my comment is about females... u could have simply agreed with me seeing as how u didnt contradict me... dont outsmart yaself...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2013

i thought it was made clear in the other thread that men go after rihanna ratchets only for sex 9 outta 10 times. don't know why some of you women keep lying to yourself that it was any different.

Right, for the most part MEN will not take these kind of females seriously and wont associate with them aside from making them a J/O. There are however guys out there who prefer those kinds of females my dear. Some will even admit to it, that's just their preference and what they are attracted to. The "good girl" image doesn't appeal to them and while its definitely not the majority some actually like those "out there" kind of girls just like some females like that "bad boy" thug type.

We may not be able to relate but it does exist.
  • [Deleted User]
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't like anything too tall.
    i'm stopping at 6'4". anything taller is like me being wit a giant and i'm only 5'5"