Bethesda Teases new Game

Options
2»

Comments

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Why was Rockstar so quick to put out a GTA 5 and bring it back to San Andres?

Ocelot...by the time GTA V drops it will have been well over five years since GTA IV dropped.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped reading when ? said gta4 was ass. ? out of chea b.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    Why was Rockstar so quick to put out a GTA 5 and bring it back to San Andres?

Ocelot...by the time GTA V drops it will have been well over five years since GTA IV dropped.

True... But GTA 4 did not have the buzz that 3 had after it was release... ? was complaining that there were no freedom and like 3 and it was too story heavy instead of fun... Nobody is talking about Lost and Damn or the ? Tony DLC like we are talking about Vice City and San Andres.
    Stopped reading when ? said gta4 was ass. ? out of chea b.

foh ? here was saying how they didn't like 4 compared to 3... And when 5 was announced ? was happy it was going back to Cali with San Andres gameplay. I can up the threads if you want.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    lmfao dude GTIV bus was HUGE. what are you saying.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Yes it was... Just like FFXIII bus was hugh and Halo 3 bus was hugh... But then COD and Battlefield took the Halo crowd(Halo still have a Hugh following but not like 2) and WRPGs took the FF crowd...

FFvsXIII trailers are now displaying developers that worked on the PS1 games/X to sell it because they are distanting themselves from XIII and XIV.

GTA had to go back to San Andres with gameplay like 3 because the reception were mixed after the hype died down(I love IV personally)

What COD did to Halo is what Deep Down or the Souls games will do to ES if they make another Skyrim.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So those ? individuals you were referring to was ic arcade users? I stand by what i said you can get the thee ? out of here. Lol @ gta 4 is ass because the major gripe is it has a serious tone and i can't throw 28 inch rims on vehicles.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Just bumped the thread... The first pg from 4 different posters had ? saying 3>4
  • ocelot
    Options
    There's more GTA 5 threads I can bump where ? here were bashing 4
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    True... But GTA 4 did not have the buzz that 3 had after it was release... ? was complaining that there were no freedom and like 3 and it was too story heavy instead of fun... Nobody is talking about Lost and Damn or the ? Tony DLC like we are talking about Vice City and San Andres..

GTA IV is the highest rated game of ALL TIME. The game still sells like crazy. Most people I know bought a next gen console just to play this game.

The game had major buzz and still does today.high_zps2d5931f3.jpg
  • ocelot
    Options
    The game still sell like crazy? Word? Bruh it sold what it sold from GTA 3 hype just like FFXIII sold because the FF brand was strong... Again, how did FFXIII-2 turn out? ? do not talk about GTA 4... They talk about Vice City and San Andres.

Even reviewers were caught up in the hype and then years later they talked about how it didn't deserve 10s. Bruh check out what other forums and gaming sites say about 4 now if you don't believe the thread I bumped from your IC brothers. They hated the cellphone always ringing and that you couldn't do ? you did in SA.

Yeah I'm done.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gta 4 was toi limited and going back to liberty city was wack.The game did not deserve those reviews and every knows that even the biggest gta fans.Vice City >>>>>>> gta is overrated period anyway.its just a game that selks because of the criminal acts you can commit.lol i just tun around killing and stealing cars and then i get bored.they do a great job of promiting though.i used to get hype when i first play one and then i get bored.
  • ocelot
    Options
    That's all I'm saying.

I personally like IV and it was the first GTA I finished. I could never pass sniper missions playing 3 because the shooting mechanics were awful.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The game turned out to be Wolfenstein: The New Order

It will have no online multiplayer.

B.J. Blazkowicz is back
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6opaIl8h8U
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ocelot talking out of his ass here. Skyrim left a bad taste in peoples mouths? GTAIV ass? A SOULS GAME SELLING MORE THAN AN ELDER SCROLLS GAME? The ? ? you been smoking on them bath salts or what?
  • ocelot
    Options
    @Ocelot talking out of his ass here. Skyrim left a bad taste in peoples mouths? GTAIV ass? A SOULS GAME SELLING MORE THAN AN ELDER SCROLLS GAME? The ? ? you been smoking on them bath salts or what?

yep... yep... and yep.

I also said a while ago that FFXIII brought the brand down and ? thought I was buggin...

Then FFXIII-2 came out and the numbers spoke for me.

Mario is the only game that can get ran to the ground and still sell...smh
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yep... yep... and yep.

I also said a while ago that FFXIII brought the brand down and ? thought I was buggin...

That's the difference though, Square-Enix has been ass for years now. Each Elder Scrolls game comes out and crushes the sales numbers and critical ratings of the previous game in the series bruh. As much as I loved Morrowind, Skyrims sales and critic ratings are ? all over it. No way in hell will a Souls game ever sell more than an Elder Scrolls game bruh. I remember when I used to be the only ? who had ever heard of the Elder Scrolls, now I go to the pool hall and people actually talk about ? they did playing Skyrim bruh. The game has become a household name now.
  • ocelot
    Options

yep... yep... and yep.

That's the difference though, Square-Enix has been ass for years now. Each Elder Scrolls game comes out and crushes the sales numbers and critical ratings of the previous game in the series bruh. As much as I loved Morrowind, Skyrims sales and critic ratings are ? all over it. No way in hell will a Souls game ever sell more than an Elder Scrolls game bruh. I remember when I used to be the only ? who had ever heard of the Elder Scrolls, now I go to the pool hall and people actually talk about ? they did playing Skyrim bruh. The game has become a household name now.
    I don't hear anyone talking about Skyrim like Oblivion... ? Fallout 3 is talked about today more than Skyrim... The same argument you're using for Square can be applied to Bethesda also... Square were Bethesda during the PS2 era... games like The Bouncer were selling mills and its one of our Mods name... Square could literally sell ? and put Clouds face on it and it would sell. But ? got tired of the ? after FFXIII and FFXIV. So now ? like you are saying they been fell of when I've been saying it for years.

Bruh... When they sold Skyrim on PS3 for 59.99 and the ? didn't work and it took them a year to fix it ? were done... Bethesda were hyping dragon battles and ? , but the ? was wack. The world was lifeless and the Combat was ass. Dark Souls 2 will crush the buildings when it comes out... Quote me.

And if DS2 do well... DS3 will outsell it like COD is outselling Halo...
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait a minute.. why are yall talkin about gta in a fallout thread?? ? ? ..