-Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In the Cheap Seats Vol.1

BlackAX410
BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in From the Cheap Seats
LLS

Comments

• BlackAX410
    Dis thread will be displaying some of da most idiotic nd hilarious quotes whether it be outrageous statements, of feelings filled rants from each nd every Cheap Seats poster each nd every thing will be posted in here. Now lemme start these festivities
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Sigh.. Our season is in shambles... My team is cursed.. MSG must have been built on top of an old Indian burial ground.. *sigh*
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt

feel free to add on im high as ? i need somebody to help me out lls
  • BlackAX410
    The best starting 5 in centuries.

when referring to da lakers before da season lls
  • BlackAX410
    Chi vs. heat...

Chi in 6-7

lmao im still searchin i remember sayin some dumb ? early in da NBA thread
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chi vs. heat...

Chi in 6-7

I was about to post this.
    Dis thread will be displaying some of da most idiotic nd hilarious quotes whether it be outrageous statements, of feelings filled rants from each nd every Cheap Seats poster each nd every thing will be posted in here. Now lemme start these festivities
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Sigh.. Our season is in shambles... My team is cursed.. MSG must have been built on top of an old Indian burial ground.. *sigh*
    i pay $189 of my hard earned money for NBA League pass cuz i was estatic to see our "bolstered" roster compete for a high seed in da East u kno actually contend. dis is how u mawfuckas repay me? teasin me wit great play for 2 quarters then being halfway there like a parapelegic nd just shuttin down da ova half? U ? ASS ? WAS TALKIN ALL DAT NOISE TALMBOUT U DONT NEED RAY ALLEN but u got reluctant shooters nd horrific floor spacing. Rondo wants to be a leader nd alpha male HEY MUTHAFUCKA u dont need to dribble da air outta da ball for 18 seconds waitin for ? to run off screens. STOP runnin da predictable play "elbow" almost every time down da ? court Pierce in da iso aint as effective as it was in 08 stop trynna force oops to a 36 year old KG stop makin idiotic passes in traffic instead of shootin layups u hot ? mawfucka. Pierce needs to have a seat he's been inefficient as ? lately. we got out hustled nd outmuscled to let mawfuckas come back from 27 ? points wit a leadin scorer of 17ppg Doc betta diagnose sumthin quick or im lettin da choppa bark on these ? mawfuckas im not even sure we can beat da bobcats rite now ? dis ? ? ? i need a blunt

feel free to add on im high as ? i need somebody to help me out lls

Lmfaoooo.
  • BlackAX410
    @CoolJoe dat was after da Celtics blew a 27 point lead nd Rondo tore his ACL i was ? heated dat night lls
  • BlackAX410
    detcatinva wrote: »
    dont sleep on the pistons. brandon knight is gonna have a breakout year
  • BlackAX410
    Dumb things said in cheap seats was a classic thread until P.M.S. fucced it up that power thirsty geek tried to run this place like joe clark

yo u be savin ? help dis thread out lls I remember DDS closin da last one out which he shouldnt have done
  • BlackAX410
    ATTS wrote: »
    Zeke ? on isaiah

He was dead serious too

ATTS was one of da WOAT posters man he would post ? bout Darius Miles wantin to come back nd ? like dat just always postin irrelevant sports news lls
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I don't save nothin.I Remember things my memory is impeccable I'll see what I can find
  • BlackAX410
    DaBull wrote: »
    knicks need trade Amare to BK for Humpries and filler, allowing NYK to sign CP3 next summer creating the PG mecca in NYC. D-will aka the best PG in da League will have Amare looking like 2010 again

#PropheticPostin
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the record, the original thread was built on regular dumb ? . Preseason predictions turned sour and stuff like that were typically off limits.
  • BlackAX410
    TheBossman wrote: »
    malik wayns looks like a solid scorer, on a team with alot of scorers now. nick young will take the lou williams spot.

can't wait for bnyum to get back

referring to da Young Humble nd Hungry Sixers rofl @ team wit a lot of scorers
  • BlackAX410
    Matt- wrote: »
    for the record, the original thread was built on regular dumb ? . Preseason predictions turned sour and stuff like that were typically off limits.

ard ima look harder im not sober doin dis rite now lls
  • Matt-
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    i think clausen will be solid
  • Matt-
    how is that dumb? Larry Bird is overrated

• BlackAX410
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i also like jan vessley he looks like he's another one of the foriegn big men that will be able to shoot and score in the nba..needs to add weight to his frame to be able to defend the 4, sf will be to quick for him so he'll be a pf in the nba

from da 2011 NBA Draft, Jan Vesely's career numbers to date:

3.6ppg nd 3.4rpg

• Matt-
    MillzOG wrote: »
    oh i Love this pick....

I mentioned Andy Rautins in a draft thread along time ago, that he'd be a sleeper.

yeah, he's a sleeper alright. The D-league aint ready for him

Professional career [edit]Rautins was drafted as the 38th pick by the New York Knicks in the 2010 NBA Draft.[21] He signed a two-year non-guaranteed contract on August 12, 2010.[22]

Rautins made his on-court NBA debut on November 9, 2010 in a game vs. the Milwaukee Bucks. He played 8 minutes, scoring 3 points and adding 1 assist during a 107–80 loss.[23]

On December 10, 2011, Rautins was traded to the Dallas Mavericks as part of a three-way trade.[24] He was waived by the Mavericks on December 15, 2011.[25]

On December 21, 2011, Rautins signed a contract with CB Lucentum Alicante in Spain.[26] On September 12, 2012, he joined the Oklahoma City Thunder.[27] He was waived by the Thunder on October 27, 2012.[28] He was then acquired by the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA D-League.[29]
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    I said they were arguably the deepest team in the league before this... Now it's indisputable

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8441261/source-rasheed-wallace-join-new-york-knicks-unretiring

Chandler / Camby
    Amare / Rasheed / Kurt Thomas
    Melo / Novak / Brewer
    Shumpert / JR Smith
    Felton / Kidd

Camby, Rasheed, Novak, JR Smith, Kidd would make a DECENT STARTING line up... They the BACK UPS...

After the Knicks signed Rasheed Wallace.............
  • BlackAX410
    I cosign that Melo will have a ring before Bron also.

In a Melo>>Bron thread from 2010