Options
2»

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    jordan will die before the original white/carolina blue 11's come back

why cant they just have a website where you can just order whatever retros you want as long as its one of the original colorways??

i have been gunning for this for awhile now...if they can nike id why not "made to order retros"?

they couldnt sell them at $180+ at that point and they would probably run out of materials as well

im sure as a company they have considered doing this and until the profit margins are where they want them, they wont

nike/jordan brand's first goal isnt consumer happiness

sure they can...they sell nike id lebron for 250+ and materials? retros are trash its not like hyperfuse,foamposite,ect its scrapes of fake leather and ? durabuck. the reason there isnt a nike id of retros is simple...the demand would die on retros after a year or so.....

bruh... you cant compare iconic shoes like Js 1-13 to lebrons

im not saying the shoes are made of high quality materials.. im saying if they allow the market to be flooded it devalues the product and yes the demand would go down

im not saying this would be a bad idea.. i just understand the business aspect of it
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack

why cant they just have a website where you can just order whatever retros you want as long as its one of the original colorways??

i have been gunning for this for awhile now...if they can nike id why not "made to order retros"?

they couldnt sell them at $180+ at that point and they would probably run out of materials as well

im sure as a company they have considered doing this and until the profit margins are where they want them, they wont

nike/jordan brand's first goal isnt consumer happiness

sure they can...they sell nike id lebron for 250+ and materials? retros are trash its not like hyperfuse,foamposite,ect its scrapes of fake leather and ? durabuck. the reason there isnt a nike id of retros is simple...the demand would die on retros after a year or so.....

bruh... you cant compare iconic shoes like Js 1-13 to lebrons

im not saying the shoes are made of high quality materials.. im saying if they allow the market to be flooded it devalues the product and yes the demand would go down

im not saying this would be a bad idea.. i just understand the business aspect of it

nah i get it...but flat out jordan brand is finally killing himself..j's used to mean something but now? all i gotta do is "wait" they will retro and i think its wack....if there gonna treat the sneaker like that they might as well nike i.d. them ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight

BOY STOP!

THEY WOULD LOOSE MONEY LIKE THAT.. NO MORE LINES, NO MORE DEMAND
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack
    DROCRAZY wrote: »

BOY STOP!

THEY WOULD LOOSE MONEY LIKE THAT.. NO MORE LINES, NO MORE DEMAND

yeah because customer service is CRAZY talk lol
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @majorpain show a pic of those columbias. i haven't seen anyone with a pair in GOOD condition. yellowed out like a ? lol
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    @majorpain show a pic of those columbias. i haven't seen anyone with a pair in GOOD condition. yellowed out like a ? lol

i gotchu....str8 from da collection!

originals
    IMG_1555.jpg

retros
    IMG_1507.jpg
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Aight
    who gettin the playoffs 8
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mine are in decent shape but his still look DS... especially the OGs

xkuamo.jpg
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hot
    First day cop...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

i gotchu....str8 from da collection!

originals
    IMG_1555.jpg

retros
    IMG_1507.jpg

nice. great condition for an aged shoe