Possible future signings for TNA

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
With questions surrounding both TNA and the WWE there are several rumors in the TNA Offices that they are not going to renew the contracts of these wrestlers.

Taylor Wilde
Tara
Shark Boy
ODB
Sarita
Team 3D
and Jay Lethal

Though if true it will be sad to see them go especalliy Taylor Wilde, Sarita and Jay Lethal there are also rumors of incoming talent to the organization. Note half of the talent were just released by the WWE.

Jim Ross as lead commentator
Katie Lee Burchill
Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin
Jimmy ? Yang
And Mickie James

Comments

• Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i jus got wind of JR's contract expiring and meeting with the Carters

i nearly exploded

JR leaving WWE for TNA is an unthinkable thought
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i jus got wind of JR's contract expiring and meeting with the Carters

i nearly exploded

JR leaving WWE for TNA is an unthinkable thought

Co-sign, but if JR gets on with TNA that's almost instant credibility. I'd probably even check for it more. I mean Tenay is alright, but JR has a way of selling total ? that nobody has.
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Co-sign, but if JR gets on with TNA that's almost instant credibility. I'd probably even check for it more. I mean Tenay is alright, but JR has a way of selling total ? that nobody has.

thats what um sayin

JR is the gordon sollie of our time. if he switches over im sure quite few people are gonna be channel flippin,hear jr's voice and keep watchin cuz of JR. he is instant credibility
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That would suck for tna. one of their strong suits is that they have woman that can actually get down. Get rid of madison raynes no wrestlin ass if hat's the objective. wwe loves pretty faces. tara is a raw ? ( no pun intended). ODB and taylor wilde are way over with the fans. They tried with serita, maybe she has no mic skillz. Micky back to tna???
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    For some reason everytime jay leathal comes up all I can pickture is him barging in on a hogan interview while doing that macho man voice talkin bout the mega powers and hogan looking at him like he's stupid.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wish they'd drop jay lethal and bring in the real macho man
  • Chillin&Postin
    edited April 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i wish they'd drop jay lethal and bring in the real macho man

no you dont
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

JR is the gordon sollie of our time.

Gordon Sollie

You Know your wrestling
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no you dont

oh. alright then.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i mess with Gordon Solie. You can actual NOT watch the wrestling match and get each detail of what's going on in the ring. It's like listening to a boxing match on the radio back in the Joe Lewis winning the heavyweight belt days.

I can't see JR calling TNA matches. He has the gift of selling matches, if the matches are scripted well enough to sell. I can't imagine JR trying to sell Abyss wearing the HOF rings without joking about the angle on the slick. Also, I can't imagine JR putting over some action in the ring without yelling louder than the half-dead TNA crowd.

Well, at least TNA just cut Bubba the Love Sponge's contract
    Tony Atlas got the boot on Friday, as well
    Shark Boy may not be resigned as a wrestler. But if they do bring him back, they might take the mask off him and use him as a referee.

I don't see how TNA doesn't use Sarita. She's a cutie and can wrestle. If TNA let her go, I bet the WWE will swoop right in and use her for her exotic looks. I mess with Hamada to, and there's something about that Asian chick that I got a jonesin' for. TNA need to use her to, plus she ? ; she'll put a ? through a table with a moonsault in a second.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    JR, Shelton, Carlito, Mickie James, Briscoes, Ultimate Warrior, MVP, Matt Hardy... wait and see... (and yes I know some of them are with the 'E) and Paul Heyman too...