Ya EX left you wit no ? walls.

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaginas are usually tougher than men give them credit for.....

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Wasn't there a chick on College Hill named No Walls?

or No Draws?

no Draws...her name was kendra iirc...or something like that

her rep was ruined in BR after she did that...her family almost disowned her or something after that show aired...

i remember going to a lil shindig and she was friends with the dude who threw the shindig lil sister...she came in all loud and ? acting really crazy (during the shows "peak")...we just looked at her like "and you are?"

gave her ass a nice slice of humble pie that night
    @AP12
    you talking about that spanish chick with the short hair?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? @pralims should have his own commentary show...and name that ? pralims too
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What her ? lookin' like?

518-sweet-jesus-face.png
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    k Michelle is a hood rat

Is her ass real or fake?

nothing real about her brah...

memphitz bought her ass, ? , and got her grill fixed...and her weave game is woat...

amd she has the nerve to complain about that ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    deadeye wrote: »
    Empress_ wrote: »
    n/h but no ? is gonna destroy ? walls.

but a baby? yeah i can see that

Do things shift? Yes. Does it bounce back? Yes.

Fact: Breastfeeding assists with a woman healing and "repairing" herself to her natural pre birth state as much as possible.

I'm sure it changes with giving birth especially to multiple children but Breastfeeding stimulates and causes muscle contractions within a woman's ? thus Breastfeeding is a part of a woman bouncing back. Basically it induces kegels which women should be doing prior to having children anyways. It also assists with the loss of the baby weight.

What I'm really trying to say is breastfeeding>>>>>>>>

@Empress_

How would you explain what happened to K. Michelle's vaginal walls?

Why haven't they recovered yet?

obit-mike-wallace-a2b795d978d72d0c.jpg

@deadeye

Well sir, I would say that's a personal problem. If one can have a baby and bounce back, remain tight, and not be "destroyed"one does not even to know the whys and hows of her affairs which lead her to this path of uterine destruction. It really shouldn't be that serious, not sure why anyone would even broadcast this. One's mind wants to say that she was running around with Mandingo however even that isn't cause for the annihilation and complete loss of her walls.

Not sure love, to what capacity does she even mean, especially as she is referring to her ex and time heals all things.....
    Maybe you could also consider that her ex was very large and then she got with a smaller man soon after having been with that ex and he may have felt it leaving her feeling insecure? Or it may be her that noticed a difference, that could be more difficult to come back from. Who knows, cant relate dear. She has options though, no need for her to be making a PSA for it.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Wasn't there a chick on College Hill named No Walls?

or No Draws?

no Draws...her name was kendra iirc...or something like that

her rep was ruined in BR after she did that...her family almost disowned her or something after that show aired...

i remember going to a lil shindig and she was friends with the dude who threw the shindig lil sister...she came in all loud and ? acting really crazy (during the shows "peak")...we just looked at her like "and you are?"

gave her ass a nice slice of humble pie that night
    @AP12
    you talking about that spanish chick with the short hair?

Nah. She black. Fom BR went to high school
    Had a baby few years ago. Guess she chilled out since
    ip0JdIK.jpg
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @b00kie
    im not gon even ask how you got that pic...lmao...

I will.

How u get that pic bruh?

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @b00kie
    im not gon even ask how you got that pic...lmao...
    I will.
    How u get that pic bruh?

Lol man she went the same high school before she came to college. Started doing wild ? early. Still tagged in pics w a few chics I know.
    Ima leave it at that. Lol
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @b00kie I remember that show and that broad.

Looks like she had picked up weight by the time that show went on air I remember she seemed to be quite a bit thicker than that on TV.

I was undergrad at Grambling when that season and show was at it's peak I even heard they originally wanted to bring the show to GSU but administration shot it down thinking it would put the university in a position to be viewed in a bad light.

Broad seemed like the typical Rachet City bird on that show doesn't surprise me she ended up somewhere knocked up.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    k Michelle is a hood rat

Is her ass real or fake?

nothing real about her brah...

memphitz bought her ass, ? , and got her grill fixed...and her weave game is woat...

Ah ? that ? then. Cosmetic surgery is the damn devil. I was liking those cakes, but did not know they, the ? and even the grill was fake.

disappointed-dad-o.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    kmichelleteeth.jpg

kmichelleplasticsurgery.jpg

yo memphitz put in that work for that hood ?

This ? really played "Build A ? " with her like she something out the Build A Bear store
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K Michelle after pic looks like one of my ex.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    kmichelleteeth.jpg

kmichelleplasticsurgery.jpg

yo memphitz put in that work for that hood ?

This ? really played "Build A ? " with her like she something out the Build A Bear store

damn but I seen a vid of her walking and she looks like a bunch of hamburger meat thrown together. It doesn't look natural.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kegals and Ben wa ? + a break from the ? = snapped back.
    just for it to get blown out again....

but this thread does make me think though.....

tumblr_m9wogyJrek1qdt680o5_250.jpg
    no kid ? diff from had a kid ? ....
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that is pregnant and snapped back ? is good. That is all.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Lady2 wrote: »
    No. That only happened if u sex alot of dudes one man can't do that. ? are lying if they blaming busted up torn ? on their ex ? size. Lol is that what these ? tell ? ha ha I'm really laughing

I once read this
    What the difference in a chick ? one ? a thousand time or ? a thousand ? . Ain't no amount of ? ? that to no ? .m

It's supposed to be because if you're ? a lot of dudes then you're encountering different ? lengths and widths, causing you to be stretched out different ways.

Not sure if it's true but there are women out there who are "blown out". How do you explain women that can be ? and crazy ? like that? Vaginal muscles can get worn out just like any other muscle.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    No. That only happened if u sex alot of dudes one man can't do that. ? are lying if they blaming busted up torn ? on their ex ? size. Lol is that what these ? tell ? ha ha I'm really laughing

I once read this
    What the difference in a chick ? one ? a thousand time or ? a thousand ? . Ain't no amount of ? ? that to no ? .m

It's supposed to be because if you're ? a lot of dudes then you're encountering different ? lengths and widths, causing you to be stretched out different ways.

Not sure if it's true but there are women out there who are "blown out". How do you explain women that can be ? and crazy ? like that? Vaginal muscles can get worn out just like any other muscle.

then wouldnt that mean if shes ? one dude often over a long period of time he can wear out her ? muscles and make her loose?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Go figure wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

I once read this

then wouldnt that mean if shes ? one dude often over a long period of time he can wear out her ? muscles and make her loose?

No, he is the same size and width. That just means she would be adjust TO HIM of course, but if she gave herself a break ? then she would tighten up again.

That is not the same as a chick ? a bunch of different dudes with different sized ? while never giving herself time to recover so her ? keeps getting stretched out by various sized ? .

That is how the muscle gets worn out and you have to settle on 12 inch ? and fist to feel anything. It does happen. I've seen where chicks can have entire hands and ? stuck into them, chicks that ? horses and things of that nature....that is not normal and it comes from your vaginal muscles being worn and damgaged.