13»

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nycdiesel wrote: »
    lmao all 3 of these ? are birds.

word

This is like aqua, kimi, and covet having a worlds deadliest snatch competition

Ain't nobody got time for all that
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »

word

take my name off your keyboard. don't try that ? .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »

word

You got beef wit Kimi?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    lil+Mouse+moneydance.gif

Lil Mouse >>>>>>>>>Lil Bow Wow
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you sound mad

Why?

Facts are facts
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    lil mouse is a real ? ?....ight im officially going full brazilian jazz now, ? hip hop

Madlib's Jackson Conti was GOAT.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow Wow is not broke
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Bow Wow is not broke

how do u know? did u see our ethering of him in the hall of fame forum

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Sad beefs everywhere.
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    ? around with them ymcoon ? around's and your whole career will get smoked ask jae millz, L bow wow, mystikal, corey nonez, busta, lil twist, lil chuckee etc lmaoo
    OMFG THIS NIQQA SAID CORY NONEZ LMFBAO DAG FO A MINUTE I HAD TO THINK BOUT DAT I 4GOT THAT CORY EVEN RAPPED
  • jeffbundles
    jeffbundles Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    but on a real note i fuckz witt mouse all the kids his age already loadin up burners n sellin ? remember he aint that much younger than chief keef an even them ? is turnt up, let the young bol do his thing kuzz out in the chi from what im hearin ? is hella real so i aint criticizing wtf u expect a 12 yr old to be droppin poems like Nas or summ gtfoh if he eatin let him
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can yall keep up with this ? ? Every tweet one of these cornballs make yall up on game & post it. This some lame High School "beef". I understand here & there but yall really be checking for these dudes like this is some authentic or cool ? . ? all of them, who gives a ? .
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Lil Mouse is about that life, ? you heard. slapping 8 year-olds. smh

http://hiphopwired.com/2013/05/19/lil-mouse-accused-of-threatening-to-? -3rd-grader-for-snitching-video/

Lil Mouse has endured quite a bit of controversy in his short career. Now, the 13-year-old rapper has been accused of threatening and assaulting a third grader for snitching.

Chicago's Fox 32 investigated the story late last week and spoke with the grandmother of the 8-year-old boy. In a police report she filed earlier last week, the grandmother claims Lil Mouse approached her grandson in the hallways of West Pullman Elementary School. The report states that Mouse slapped the boy and threatened to ? him.

"I wanna pack up and just go," said the grandmother. "I've already lost one child and I don't want to lose another one." She added, “The students, the eighth graders have grouped up together, made a phone call and said he's snitching, he need to get killed for snitching.”

The boy is afraid to return to the school, and it appears that the threats against the boy have been ongoing. For weeks, the grandmother says, Mouse has been pestering her grandson. She also said that rival gangs have been bothering her family since 2009 after her 16-year-old son was killed.

The threats are not just exclusively aimed at the boy, as the grandmother said a father of one of the eighth graders aimed violent words towards her as well.

"One of the young men's' father threatened me outside the school," she says. "I wanna move [because] he threatened me and I believe that he's going to go through with it."

Lil Mouse has been charged with assault and the third grader has since been transferred from the school.

Watch Fox 32's full report in the video below
    - See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2013/05/19/lil-mouse-accused-of-threatening-to-? -3rd-grader-for-snitching-video/#sthash.FMXtwN3S.dpuf
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    The real joke here is that a member of the black community is making smart investments seem like a joke and everybody in this thread seems to have "overlooked" it. SMH
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antoseeg wrote: »
    The real joke here is that a member of the black community is making smart investments seem like a joke and everybody in this thread seems to have "overlooked" it. SMH

smh @ you uppity ass negroes who go around looking for areas to look their noses down on the "common" black man and always trying to educate, but really just have a hatred for black folk. sell that talented tenth ? somewhere else. you are on a hip hop site in a forum on a ? name lil mouse. you in here talking about investments. this aint the lane for all that ? , carlton.

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would anyone up this bullsh*t?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's definitely not Lil Mouse tweeting that, lil ? is not that clever. Oh yea how 2 ? ass rappers gonna diss a marginal rapper. ? 's insane.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Mouse is very much so BMF, Bumass Mother ? .