Black Folks, I am no longer disqualifying non-black chicks as potential partners.

Zigefresh
Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
My dating history consists of two african chicks and thats it. Before now white, latina and other girls were strictly put in a category where I wouldn't consider dating them except maybe Latinas, and Persians/Arabs. ? ? Of course...but to mess with during the daytime? Nah.

However, the more I look around the more I am finding it hard to continue on this path of ignorance and discrimination. Not to say that I have these hoes throwing themselves at me, but lately I've been seeing the way some of these non-black chicks (especially white) stroll downtown looking and sounding all happy and ? . Glowing smiles on their faces, perky voices, laughter, glistening skin off the beach and its got me wondering if I should give this hoe Christie a shout. :ohhh: I mean, it might be a breath of fresh air from the typically prissy, bothered and even mean vibes I been getting from the sistas around the way lately.

I sat through the most annoying conversation between a white/asian couple and yet they were so enthralled you woulda sworn they were discussing a vacation or some ? . I personally don't know how this guy managed to sit through it. Even on campus, it be times I'm at a keggar or house party and these ? is having some real fun. Whenever its a black party though its nothing but ? posting on the wall, and girls ignoring their advances.

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? ? I know I'm guilty. Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

How many of ya'll have done the interracial dating? What are your experiences?

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zigefresh wrote: »
    My dating history consists of two african chicks and thats it. Before now white, latina and other girls were strictly put in a category where I wouldn't consider dating them except maybe Latinas, and Persians/Arabs. ? ? Of course...but to mess with during the daytime? Nah.

However, the more I look around the more I am finding it hard to continue on this path of ignorance and discrimination. Not to say that I have these hoes throwing themselves at me, but lately I've been seeing the way some of these non-black chicks (especially white) stroll downtown looking and sounding all happy and ? . Glowing smiles on their faces, perky voices, laughter, glistening skin off the beach and its got me wondering if I should give this hoe Christie a shout. :ohhh: I mean, it might be a breath of fresh air from the typically prissy, bothered and even mean vibes I been getting from the sistas around the way lately.

I sat through the most annoying conversation between a white/asian couple and yet they were so enthralled you woulda sworn they were discussing a vacation or some ? . I personally don't know how this guy managed to sit through it. Even on campus, it be times I'm at a keggar or house party and these ? is having some real fun. Whenever its a black party though its nothing but ? posting on the wall, and girls ignoring their advances.

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? ? I know I'm guilty.
    Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

True story brah! Haven't dated a black chick since i've been in the States but meh, that uppity attitude and judgemental character just throws me off. Like damn, can you at least hear me before thinking i'm about your ? ? They they find out i'm dating a white girl or an indian girl for 3+ years and they go "you didn't try hard enough" foh thinking imma chase after you.
  • MoneyMotivatedFamily
    MoneyMotivatedFamily Members Posts: 41
    Not gonna lie i mainly date white but a certain type of white not the rich preppy type but the hood type with blue eyes.
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you ? ....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say man you ever ate the Chipotle Chicken Ranch from jack in the box? ? is on point.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also this the worst most obvious blind item ever

[ Hollywood Street King ] He may be a platinum-selling rapper, but that doesn’t mean our blind item gets to cash in right away.

Know why? Because sources say — as per his record deal with his original label — five other people collect before our mystery man does!

That could be why our blind item is said to be rejoicing over his recently reported reconciliation with one of his boys. You may remember our blind item’s ties to The Weeknd previously hit Bottom…now they’re here, at a place where our mystery man can have all access to his Cash Money.

Now, he’s said to be planning to use his over-The-Weeknd beef as a publicity stunt at Toronto’s “OVA Festival”, in August.

“Some nobody started feelin’ himself/A couple somebodies started killin’ themself/A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf/I bet them ? would have popped if I was willin’ to help” ~5AM in Toronto

Here’s what a source tells HSK:

“Dude was heartbroken with his BFF after The Weeknd didn’t sign to his record label. So, with an angry spirit, he rushed to the studio to record a pair of diss tracks. He was emotionally hurt.”

I’m told since our blind item reunited with “The Weeknd”, he’s as happy as a pig playing in ? . Don’t believe me.. Ask Larmar.

Now, can you guess which ? -made rapper I’m talking about?

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought a pistol for 40 dollars it prolly came wit a dead body
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this Heat game is something else....I got Miami in 5...
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Not going lie ... black women are the WOAT.

I mean if you hang out in, or have experience with, non-black circles, it's obvious that black women are a whole lot less nice to us (and have worse attitudes) than non-black women are to their men.

Just telling the truth as I see it. Wish it wasn't so.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? made rapper line

Was hilariously extra

And true
  • Undefeatable
    Zigefresh wrote: »

Black folks, I understand the struggle but why must we always be so uptight? ? I know I'm guilty. Not many things annoy me more than a pointless story from a girl but Ima do this for fun and see if theres some sort of assimilation effect.

Y'all going say the bolded isn't true?
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? post up anywhere, posting up in school no books, at the beach no beachwear, at the mall no money, at the club not talking to hoes, at the gas station selling wack rap cd's
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going lie ... black women are the WOAT.

I mean if you hang out in, or have experience with, non-black circles, it's obvious that black women are a whole lot less nicer to us (and have worse attitudes) than non-black women are to their men.

Just telling the truth as I see it. Wish it wasn't so.
    36625668.jpg
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    It amazes and astounds me how some people skirt right in and start making threads right away while others have to wait till 300.

I swear to ? the Mods are trolling you all and let them in just to make threads like this.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say man you ever ate the Chipotle Chicken Ranch from jack in the box? ? is on point.

i can't bring myself to try jack in the box man. The ? they advertise on commercials looks disgusting.
  • Undefeatable
    If you are concerned about the effect of IR dating on blacks, as I am, you should welcome threads like this. Problems don't go away by ignoring them.

It doesn't make any sense to be against IR dating but not want to discuss the causes of it.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    This is how I treat black chicks. Get off me ? .

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif
    edited May 2013
    who knew batman was racist

its all makin sense now

in all the movies and cartoons i never seen not one black person in them ?