LOL WOW... Rolando McClain Retires from the NFL at the AGE OF 23.

Options
13»

Comments

• perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    My ? . I didn't think this could get any stupider < (that's on purpose btw)

You mad bro?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mad bro?

Clearly.

One of us is making small concise posts. The other is typing paragraph after paragraph and said "No, more like frustrated...".

Let's just sum this up.

Comparing professional athletes to slavery (wage slavery, even) is ridiculous. Mostly, because its their choice to do ANY of it. Arguing this, is just you trying to defend not sounding stupid, but that's not going so well.

SamsPhoneRage.gif
  • perspective@100
    Options

You mad bro?

Clearly.

One of us is making small concise posts. The other is typing paragraph after paragraph and said "No, more like frustrated...".

Let's just sum this up.

Comparing professional athletes to slavery (wage slavery, even) is ridiculous. Mostly, because its their choice to do ANY of it. Arguing this, is just you trying to defend not sounding stupid, but that's not going so well.

SamsPhoneRage.gif

I did not know the size of your post conveyed attitude, but OK...

Once again the reading comprehension comes into play. Who formed a comparison? The Topic of slavery being compared to the NFL was started by YOU. The metaphor of slavery was used by me to describe football in general. Like I said in my original post, "its clear none of you have ever played football".

Who sounds stupid? Not I.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Once again the reading comprehension comes into play. Who formed a comparison? The Topic of slavery being compared to the NFL was started by YOU. The metaphor of slavery was used by me to describe football in general.

The underlined implies that you are now nitpicking at the difference between comparing slavery to the NFL and comparing slavery to 'football in general' (meaning other levels of football)

Seems a little contradictory when lookin over your previous posts
    ? less u got mo money than he do just shut da ? up... He is more well off den you will ever B... and at 23 btw smart guy

My point of saying its like "slavery" is because of the way they are treated, and have to train/practice. Then they are traded as commodities and finally cut and pretty much ban. Your probably a slave to your job or profession. Slave is a common term used to describe a job. Its old slang you young punk. Also not getting paid is NOT a rule of slavery... Go look up wage slave, all of you I mean cosign cosign ether ether lol

Surely you don't get paid, or traded as commodities/cut/banned in any other level of football besides NFL.

So why would you state that you were talking about "football in general" when this post clearly is talkin about the nfl specifically?

Reading comprehension, bro.
  • perspective@100
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Once again the reading comprehension comes into play. Who formed a comparison? The Topic of slavery being compared to the NFL was started by YOU. The metaphor of slavery was used by me to describe football in general.

The underlined implies that you are now nitpicking at the difference between NFL and 'football in general' (meaning other levels of football)

Seems a little contradictory when lookin over your previous posts
    ? less u got mo money than he do just shut da ? up... He is more well off den you will ever B... and at 23 btw smart guy

My point of saying its like "slavery" is because of the way they are treated, and have to train/practice. Then they are traded as commodities and finally cut and pretty much ban. Your probably a slave to your job or profession. Slave is a common term used to describe a job. Its old slang you young punk. Also not getting paid is NOT a rule of slavery... Go look up wage slave, all of you I mean cosign cosign ether ether lol

Surely you don't get paid, or traded as commodities/cut/banned in any other level of football besides NFL.

So why would you state that you were talking about "football in general" when this post clearly is talkin about the nfl specifically?

original post=
    Dont follow the NFL but I can tell from all of your post in this thread you ? never played football...

That ? aint nothing but slavery. He smart for quitting as a millionaire without the prolonged brain damage and blunt force trauma... All the other ? he doing I cant speak for. Ever since Iverson ran through the NBA all these professionals have just been monkeys in suits... ? for your enjoyment if I may...

Notice the Bold... Maybe the sentence spacing threw you all off...

This\/

I can tell from all of your post in this thread you ? never played football. That ? aint nothing but slavery.

Paid, cut, and ban in college.
    Cut and/or ban in high school...

Why are you ? nit picking? Childish
  • coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You aren't understanding. Lemme dumb it down.

You claim the slavery comparison applies to football in general.
    You then proceed to back up that claim with actions that only apply to the nfl specifically.
    That's just wrong.

Playing in the NFL =/= playing any other level of football.
  • perspective@100
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You aren't understanding. Lemme dumb it down.

You claim the slavery comparison applies to football in general.
    You then proceed to back up that claim with actions that only apply to the nfl specifically.
    That's just wrong.

Playing in the NFL =/= playing any other level of football.

No, let me dumb it down, "you" read it how "you" wanted. The actions described apply to all levels except for getting traded as commodities which I only mentioned because it showed connection with the metaphor. In no way did I say NFL Football players are like slaves on a plantation.
    I said:
    I can tell from all of your post in this thread you ? never played football. That ? aint nothing but slavery.

• coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lol you getting emotional. Misspelling ? . Slow down bruh. Never did I say you said anything about a plantation.

How bout you finish your explanation? You just said:
    I said:

WHICH LEAD INTO YOU ELABORATING AND SAYING THIS:

My point of saying its like "slavery" is because of the way they are treated, and have to train/practice. Then they are traded as commodities and finally cut and pretty much ban.

I am just disputing this:
    The actions described apply to all levels

Because they don't apply to all levels. And you admit some of it yourself here:
    accept except for getting traded as commoditties commodities

So I will explain how the rest don't apply to all levels.

In the order of the things you mentioned in the aforementioned elaboration:

1) Lol @ you knowing how ? "get treated" in the NFL. It isn't the same.
    2) You have to train/practice at every level, yet it is more intense and rigourous on the professional level.
    3) You already agreed this doesn't happen on any other level than NFL
    4) Getting cut in the nfl =/= getting cut in high school, college, middle school, or ? wee. For the very simple facts that contracts and money are involved. And in the NFL, getting cut = getting FIRED FROM YOUR JOB, where in every other level it is not.
    5) Getting "banned" from a sport is so rare it isn't even worth mentioning.

My ultimate point, since you have trouble simply following along, is that the actions in which you are attempting to compare with slavery only apply to the nfl. Not all levels of football. Therefore, you shouldn't claim to say all levels of football compare to slavery.

Don't dispute this.
  • perspective@100
    Options
    Lol you getting emotional. Misspelling ? . Slow down bruh. Never did I say you said anything about a plantation.

How bout you finish your explanation? You just said:
    I said:

WHICH LEAD INTO YOU ELABORATING AND SAYING THIS:

My point of saying its like "slavery" is because of the way they are treated, and have to train/practice. Then they are traded as commodities and finally cut and pretty much ban.

I am just disputing this:
    The actions described apply to all levels

Because they don't apply to all levels. And you admit some of it yourself here:
    accept except for getting traded as commoditties commodities

So I will explain how the rest don't apply to all levels.

In the order of the things you mentioned in the aforementioned elaboration:

1) Lol @ you knowing how ? "get treated" in the NFL. It isn't the same.
    2) You have to train/practice at every level, yet it is more intense and rigourous on the professional level.
    3) You already agreed this doesn't happen on any other level than NFL
    4) Getting cut in the nfl =/= getting cut in high school, college, middle school, or ? wee. For the very simple facts that contracts and money are involved. And in the NFL, getting cut = getting FIRED FROM YOUR JOB, where in every other level it is not.
    5) Getting "banned" from a sport is so rare it isn't even worth mentioning.

My ultimate point, since you have trouble simply following along, is that the actions in which you are attempting to compare with slavery only apply to the nfl. Not all levels of football. Therefore, you shouldn't claim to say all levels of football compare to slavery.

Don't dispute this.

Misspelled words equal emotion? Sorry never took a typing class.
    Anyway, elaborating a metaphor, which is not supposed to be taken literally in the first place is just nonsense. There are multiple ways in which I can relate football in general to slavery through the use of a metaphor. You refusing to understand the analogy is also nonsense if you have ever played the sport.

Now to what you are disputing...

1.) NFL players get "treated" as commodities. Same as slaves -*check (no not the same way literally, agreed)
    2.) College level training especially D1 can be as rigorous as the NFL, but all football training is hard*check (includes more than just NFL level)
    3.)Only said trading players happens in the NFL but was mentioned to show connection with metaphor *check
    4.)Players cut in private high schools have contractual agreements to the school. Players cut in college usually have scholarships depending on the player. Still contracts and money are involved. Also the players who play for free in high school or ? wee show relation to slavery metaphorically by participating in a brutal sport even though willingly. Not all slavery was against one's will. *check
    5.) Players who use performance enhancing drugs in High school or College are ban from all sports at that school. Not as rare as you may think. *check

In conclusion, all levels of football can be a metaphor to slavery. There are no rules stating what can and cannot be used as a metaphor.

• coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    This ? thinks he's a poet.

Ok, so in defending your stance of comparing ALL levels of football to slavery, and not just the NFL, you come up with:
    1.) NFL players get "treated" as commodities. Same as slaves -*check (no not the same way literally, agreed)

Saying they get treated as commodities is extremely vague and can be applied to just about any relationship in life to a certain degree. You'd need to clarify what you think you mean by saying this.

I'm pretty sure it will still further enhance my point.
    2.) College level training especially D1 can be as rigorous as the NFL, but all football training is hard*check (includes more than just NFL level)

First off, don't cut corners. You are attempting to compare slavery to ALL levels of football, not "[one] more than just NFL level"

But... yup. Them 12 year old ? in middle school sure do work they ? off like slaves in the same way professional athletes do.

No.

It is NOT all levels of football that go through the same training regimen as the nfl players who do this ? for a living.

Either way, lol @ comparing it to slavery simply because you do strength/weight training.

3.)Only said trading players happens in the NFL but was mentioned to show connection with metaphor *check

Already supports my stance.

4.)Players cut in private high schools have contractual agreements to the school. Players cut in college usually have scholarships depending on the player. Still contracts and money are involved. Also the players who play for free in high school or ? wee show relation to slavery metaphorically by participating in a brutal sport even though willingly. Not all slavery was against one's will. *check

Wowwww have a ? seat.

So a "brutal sport" (that most players ENJOY) is comparable to slavery metaphorically. Gtfoh.

Keyword: sport.

You know you are reaching with this.

But besides that ridiculous reach, care to explain how getting cut from an nfl team or suspended from a college team relates to slavery? I'd love to see you try.
    5.) Players who use performance enhancing drugs in High school or College are ban from all sports at that school. Not as rare as you may think. *check

And in many cases they will simply transfer. Goodbye "ban".

Name 5 players banned from the nfl.

And then compare this to slavery.

You are

r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feelings have been caught
  • perspective@100
    Options

This ? thinks he's a poet.

Ok, so in defending your stance of comparing ALL levels of football to slavery, and not just the NFL, you come up with:

Saying they get treated as commodities is extremely vague and can be applied to just about any relationship in life to a certain degree. You'd need to clarify what you think you mean by saying this.

I'm pretty sure it will still further enhance my point.

First off, don't cut corners. You are attempting to compare slavery to ALL levels of football, not "[one] more than just NFL level"

But... yup. Them 12 year old ? in middle school sure do work they ? off like slaves in the same way professional athletes do.

No.

It is NOT all levels of football that go through the same training regimen as the nfl players who do this ? for a living.

Either way, lol @ comparing it to slavery simply because you do strength/weight training.

Already supports my stance.

Wowwww have a ? seat.

So a "brutal sport" (that most players ENJOY) is comparable to slavery metaphorically. Gtfoh.

Keyword: sport.

You know you are reaching with this.

But besides that ridiculous reach, care to explain how getting cut from an nfl team or suspended from a college team relates to slavery? I'd love to see you try.

And in many cases they will simply transfer. Goodbye "ban".

You are

r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g.

Poet? ? , everybody uses metaphors...

Wow, how is using a metaphor reaching? Not cutting corners, just not a rule that everything a metaphor describes has to have a literal meaning across the board and be constricted to specific rules.

1.)Saying they get treated as commodities is not vague, its a direct relation. They (NFL Players)are treated as property that you can put a price on and trade or purchase for value. Its your Opinion that it is vague.

2.) The metaphor applies more than one level of football (which is more than adequate for usage). No rule says a metaphor must apply directly and absolutely across the board.

12 year old's in middle school or ? wee football are trained as athletes and still do tons of conditioning that the average non-athlete would dare not attempt. Is it NFL? No. Is it rigorous and tough? Yes. If football was easy every one would play it.

3.) Metaphors are not literal. So you stating that something does not apply across different levels of football holds no water.

4.) You act as if slaves never participated in "sports". Have you ever heard of Gladiators? Not reaching at all.
    Getting cut relates to the commodity aspect. One has no control over their livelihood.

5.)The ban is still at the original school and sometimes that's the only school within their community. Will they find a way to transfer? Probably because they have no other options.

? for what? Ask lil wayne to make sense of all the metaphors he uses. GTFOH, I've shown various similarities and relations.

Like I said none of you ? ever played football. Its an inside thing football players like to joke about. Hell even Dave Chappelle joked around with the subject on his show that had the racial draft. Why you ? so sensitive damn.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh.... I know he isnt comparing sports to slavery. Slaves didnt get paid millions to work.
    These athletes are getting paid 10Million or more in just a year. If that's what you call slavery then sign me up.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • coop9889
    Options

Wow, how is using a metaphor reaching? Not cutting corners, just not a rule that everything a metaphor describes has to have a literal meaning across the board and be constricted to specific rules.

1.)Saying they get treated as commodities is not vague, its a direct relation. They (NFL Players)are treated as property that you can put a price on and trade or purchase for value. Its your Opinion that it is vague.

2.) The metaphor applies more than one level of football (which is more than adequate for usage). No rule says a metaphor must apply directly and absolutely across the board.

12 year old's in middle school or ? wee football are trained as athletes and still do tons of conditioning that the average non-athlete would dare not attempt. Is it NFL? No. Is it rigorous and tough? Yes. If football was easy every one would play it.

3.) Metaphors are not literal. So you stating that something does not apply across different levels of football holds no water.

4.) You act as if slaves never participated in "sports". Have you ever heard of Gladiators? Not reaching at all.
    Getting cut relates to the commodity aspect. One has no control over their livelihood.

5.)The ban is still at the original school and sometimes that's the only school within their community. Will they find a way to transfer? Probably because they have no other options.

? for what? Ask lil wayne to make sense of all the metaphors he uses. GTFOH, I've shown various similarities and relations.

Like I said none of you ? ever played football. Its an inside thing football players like to joke about. Hell even Dave Chappelle joked around with the subject on his show that had the racial draft. Why you ? so sensitive damn.

You are really stuck on this metaphor ? aren't you.

1) If that is truly your reasoning for why they are commodities, than that is something that is restricted to the NFL and the NFL only. Thank you for proving my point on that one in your own words.

2) This point needs not even be discussed further simply for the fact it has nothing to do with the premise of slavery. There are many actions in which you can do rigorous physical exercise, and it does not denote, in any form or fashion, slavery.

Your words in regards to this point were "My point of saying its like "slavery" is because... ...they have to train/practice"

Really?

Lol. Ludicrous. Silly. Even stupid, bordering on trolling.

3) So now you try to fall back on this metaphor ? . What a cop out. Yes anything can be a metaphor for anything. I can say my cell phone is a purple dinosaur. Then when called out on my stupidity, just say "its a metaphor" and technically be correct. Don't mean it ain't stupid. It is a sign of intelligence if one can make an accurate correlation between the two. Which you aren't doing.

Regardless, I've already proven the point on #3 because you agreed with me. Trading only happens in the NFL.

4) You are way off base here.

A slave becoming a gladiator is not akin to a high school player playing football.

Playing football is 100% optional for everyone, with no consequences to not playing it. Becoming a gladiator was not 100% optional for most of them, most of them being condemned to the battles. Gtfoh with this weak "metaphor".

And you don't get cut from the high school level unless you DID something to make yourself get cut. Misconduct, grades etc... Hence, you ARE in control of your livelihood. Whereas in the NFL you can be cut from your contract tomorrow without your say so. Therefore, once again, proving my ORIGINAL point about the NFL not being the same as the other levels of football.

5) Which has WHAT to do with your weak slavery metaphor exactly? What does being banned from a high school/college sports team have to do with your metaphor?

And I asked you to name players banned from the NFL cuz I bet you can't. It never happens. Yet another way in which the NFL is not the same as other levels of football in which you seem to claim.

Just give up bruh bruh.
  • perspective@100
    Options

You are really stuck on this metaphor ? aren't you.

1) If that is truly your reasoning for why they are commodities, than that is something that is restricted to the NFL and the NFL only. Thank you for proving my point on that one in your own words.

2) This point needs not even be discussed further simply for the fact it has nothing to do with the premise of slavery. There are many actions in which you can do rigorous physical exercise, and it does not denote, in any form or fashion, slavery.

Your words in regards to this point were "My point of saying its like "slavery" is because... ...they have to train/practice"

Really?

Lol. Ludicrous. Silly. Even stupid, bordering on trolling.

3) So now you try to fall back on this metaphor ? . What a cop out. Yes anything can be a metaphor for anything. I can say my cell phone is a purple dinosaur. Then when called out on my stupidity, just say "its a metaphor" and technically be correct. Don't mean it ain't stupid. It is a sign of intelligence if one can make an accurate correlation between the two. Which you aren't doing.

Regardless, I've already proven the point on #3 because you agreed with me. Trading only happens in the NFL.

4) You are way off base here.

A slave becoming a gladiator is not akin to a high school player playing football.

Playing football is 100% optional for everyone, with no consequences to not playing it. Becoming a gladiator was not 100% optional for most of them, most of them being condemned to the battles. Gtfoh with this weak "metaphor".

And you don't get cut from the high school level unless you DID something to make yourself get cut. Misconduct, grades etc... Hence, you ARE in control of your livelihood. Whereas in the NFL you can be cut from your contract tomorrow without your say so. Therefore, once again, proving my ORIGINAL point about the NFL not being the same as the other levels of football.

5) Which has WHAT to do with your weak slavery metaphor exactly? What does being banned from a high school/college sports team have to do with your metaphor?

And I asked you to name players banned from the NFL cuz I bet you can't. It never happens. Yet another way in which the NFL is not the same as other levels of football in which you seem to claim.

Just give up bruh bruh.

Give up for what? You make no sense in your argument. I'm just standing by my statements. Even the thread starter gets I was not trying to make the comparison. Its just lack of comprehension from a few of you.

I've more than made the case of similarities to justify the metaphor and all of you can only respond with "well football is voluntary", or "there are no consequences to quitting", or "slaves don't get paid". Then I have provided instances where slaves do all of the above and then you go on to say that's not what I was saying, LOL. It was a metaphor. I was aware of all the different forms of slavery before this thread, and that's why I used it.
    If anybody is trolling its you and your butt buddies.

1.) My reasoning? Do you even know what a commodity is?

2.) Um no this plays into the slave metaphor. Harsh training and or physical activity directly relates to slavery especially for work. As I mentioned wage slaves before.

3.) How am I falling back on something that was used in metaphor context in my original statement?
    Cell phone is to purple dinosaur as football is to slavery is not even close. And I have made more than an accurate correlation. You just refuse to acknowledge any viable similarities. Your point was that trading only happens in the NFL which I do agree with, but that does not mean I cannot use slavery as a metaphor for football only because it does not apply for every level.

4.) Funny how quickly you denounce other forms of Slavery and say it has nothing to do with this comparison you all created. Gladiators in some cases fought to get out of debt or for freedom or for money. So in essence some had contracts with their masters. They participated in a brutal sport. Some Gladiators were willing participants. How do you deny the similarities? Oh, trolling.

You crazy as ? , ? get cut from High School teams all the time especially if your team is State Caliber. So now I really know you never even knew a football player let alone come close to being on an actual team, haha. You have no knowledge of this subject so I don't even know why I'm entertaining this back and forth with you.

Your point of the NFL not being the same as other levels was never debated. ? I know that ? . I said College training can be just as hard as pro training and unless you have done it you would not know. I played against future NFL athletes while in college and trained with some in the off season so I speak from experience not the made up fairy tale ? you fantasize about in your internet cyber world.

5.) I already said that a ban affects your livelihood. Hence if you are at college on scholarship playing football and you get ousted from the team you can no longer attend the school. No control over your livelihood.

? dont ask me ? ... ? aint got nothing to do with football and slavery as a metaphor...

• coop9889
    Options
    Seriously, I just looked over your post and laughed to myself. You aren't even arguing against what I said.

For example

5) Q. "What does being banned from a school have to do with slavery"
    A. "I already said that a ban affects your livelihood. ...Hence if you are at college on scholarship playing football and you get ousted from the team you can no longer attend the school. No control over your livelihood."

WHAT LMAOOOO.

Way to answer the question. You are arguing like a politician. A george dubya bush level of politician.

A simple question. A completely unrelated answer. <- becoming the theme of your weak posts now.

You are done.

I've more than made the case of similarities to justify the metaphor and all of you can only respond with "well football is voluntary", or "there are no consequences to quitting", or "slaves don't get paid".

WHICH IS WHY THE METAPHOR IS WEAK you ? ? . Those are major characteristics of slavery, regardless of which time period your fake-smart ass wants to refer to. You are the only one not seeing this.

"Your point of the NFL not being the same as other levels was never debated."

This statement here is how I know we aren't even arguing over the same ? .

I wasn't even arguing against your football-slavery comparison originally, Im saying the comparison only works (barely) strictly for the NFL, not other levels of football. Of which you have yet to properly dispute.

You are clearly one of them Junior Seau ass ? who took one too many hits to the head.

We can go titangraph for titangraph for days idgaf, but it wouldn't accomplish anything. You are clearly set in your ways of being ignorant to the fact that you used a weak metaphor that most wouldn't, and don't, agree with.

I originally hoped for a worthy debate. Seemed promising at the beginning but then you fell off. I can't fault you, your stance was a weak one to begin with.

Seeing as how you are OUT of college, Im assuming you're a grown man. So let us be grown and do two things:

1) Agree to disagree
    2) Agree that grown men should probably stop playing pokemon
  • major pain
    edited May 2013
    Options
    LMAO... dude said professional athletes are commodities because they can be cut.

Contract
  • coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lol. ^

If I were to ask him directly why is ? wee football similar to slavery?

This dumb ? would be like cuz slaves in the past were gladiators and fought for their freedom!!! ITS A METAPHOR U ? DONT GET ME!!!!!!!

? over there typing thinking in his head like metaphor!... metaphor!... Meta phor!.... METAPHOR!!!!

azdhyv.gif

Ol i just took an english class so i feel smart ass ?
    Ol gotta catch em all ass ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude really is defending comparing slavery to NFL football nd backin it up, might have to get on my copy nd paste game nd migrate these genius thoughts to da "dumbest things said in the cheap seats" thread
  • perspective@100
    Options
    You aren't even arguing against what I said.
    This statement here is how I know we aren't even arguing over the same ? .

I never agreed to debate your weak ass point in the first place, would not make sense as metaphors are not to be taken literally lol. Only defending my statements.
    All you can do is call my metaphor weak from the standpoint of a spectator to the game. Real talk you a stan and dont know ? about football.

Now you trying to assassinate my character with insults saying "I'm George Bush status or Junior Seau" (Disrespecting Seau), and trying to clown my Avi. ? I give two ?

? please, I made my point about the metaphor and you agree:
    Im saying the comparison only works (barely) strictly for the NFL,
    so why even debate it?

You internet ? is something else. Never had the heart to play the game than want to ramble about how the game is played. Where they do that at huh?

• perspective@100
    Options
    LMAO... dude said professional athletes are commodities because they can be cut.

Contract

Wow ? stretching like Armstrong... Give it up ? . semantics aint ya strong point...

• coop9889
    Options
    I never agreed to debate your weak ass point in the first place, would not make sense as metaphors are not to be taken literally lol. Only defending my statements.
    All you can do is call my metaphor weak from the standpoint of a spectator to the game. Real talk you a stan and dont know ? about football.

Now you trying to assassinate my character with insults saying "I'm George Bush status or Junior Seau" (Disrespecting Seau), and trying to clown my Avi. ? I give two ?

? please, I made my point about the metaphor and you agree:
    Im saying the comparison only works (barely) strictly for the NFL,
    so why even debate it?

You internet ? is something else. Never had the heart to play the game than want to ramble about how the game is played. Where they do that at huh?

al6wr6.png
    2sb22dz.jpg
    bdjh4n.jpg
    2kn42b.jpg
  • major pain
    edited May 2013
    Options
    No one I played football with played Pokemon too. Some things just dont mesh well.
  • major pain
    edited May 2013
    Options

Contract

Wow ? stretching like Armstrong... Give it up ? . semantics aint ya strong point...

bruh...

Then they are traded as commodities and finally cut and pretty much ban.

Point stands firm.

Contract

Nas-taking-an-L.gif