ABC's Scandal

1235»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    Then he ? out with his head in her lap. Smh

Not sure I liked the finale, gonna have to watch it again.

His azzz should've been crawling on his hands and knees from the Oval Office, to the room she was sittin in.

And Huck has created a monster.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to ? Mellie so bad

bruh you have issues
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    Then he ? out with his head in her lap. Smh

Not sure I liked the finale, gonna have to watch it again.

His azzz should've been crawling on his hands and knees from the Oval Office, to the room she was sittin in.

And Huck has created a monster.

Hell no! lol. she knew the deal and was fine with it until it got in her face. This is the same woman who had a baby in order to further their political career and then put his health in jeopardy by having the baby induced just so Fitz would come running to her side. She cares nothing about him or the kids and has her own agenda in the white house..she wants to be president.

#Team Huck
    He sure has...she did not hesitate to torture that guy!

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... I don't like shows with black women acting out. So I'll skip this one.

House of Cards is the ? tho.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    my only problem with the show is that i don't really like the ? relationship and the way it depicts blacks
    darkone360 wrote: »
    I've lost all respect for Olivia. I mentioned this before, but I must say it again.

Lemme get this straight. You had a brotha who was single, the House Majority Leader, and wanted to marry yo stankin azzz. Yet you chose the married white man instead. On top of that, when this fool calls you and DEMANDS to see you, or SUMMONS you, you go to him like some obedient dog!?!?

Or how bout the other white guy who had your whole crib laced up wit cameras. But when the brotha raised his voice once at yo azzz, oh you wanna get buck on a ? . Really? She's makin powerful black women look bad.

Smh. I'm takin up monetary donations to send Cyrus a "Thank You" gift basket for destroying that relationship.

Finale was off the chain tho. All hell is gonna break loose next season.

thats what im saying tho

great show but i dont like the way the blacks (including Olivia, Harrison, etc are depicted) The woman is "strong" until a big bad white man tells her to do something, then she drops everything. the black men are either not good enough (the majority leader) or emasculated servants (Harrison) and now we got Olivia's pops (evil)
    haute wrote: »
    I want to ? Mellie so bad

bruh you have issues

i know but im just being honest *kanyeshrug*
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ acting like if the president called you to the white house at 3am that you wouldn't go. Don't think race matters when its the president, IMO of course.
  • StillFaggyAF
    AP12 wrote: »
    @blackgerald...

i think you are missing the point about their relationship...would it have been better if Edison was the one making her come at his beck and call?

slightly
  • Sonny Burnett
    Sonny Burnett Members Posts: 10
    HOLD ON, SO THAT WAS THE SEASON FINALE?

ANYWAY.. MAN HUCK IS A ? .. ? SCARED TO ? FOLKS, BUT OLE GIRL HE TRAININ LOVE THAT JUNK NOW
    (WITH HER THICK JUICEY SELF)

BUT YEAH, THE PRES SNAPPED ON HIS WIFE.. SHE COULDNT SAY ? !

On some real ? , once I found out Huck was a ? in real life I can't take his superagent/torturer/killer wannabe Jacc Bauer character seriously anymore. Everytime they show this ? wanting to go out and ? someone like it's an impulse he can't control my first thought is "this so fake, this ? ain't no killer, he's a fuccin ? "

Show being too unrealistic making the dude over the CIA Olivia's daddy, after the ? ordered and watched a sextape of his daughter. That's not the type of ? black people do, that's some white people ? and the writers apparently didn't realize there's a huge difference between what white people find acceptable/normal and what black people do.
  • StillFaggyAF
    wait huck is ? ? what? i thought iw atched everything
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black wimmenz love this show...
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait huck is ? ? what? i thought iw atched everything

The guy who plays Huck is ? . He was in the movie Fresh too.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    yall sucked me into watching...show is trash but i'm hooked :(