THE ICEMAN (2013)

Options
rip.dilla
rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
movies-the-iceman-quad-poster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJIXOx2-GZ8

I know this film has probably been discussed here already in the '2013 Blockbuster Thread' but that gangsta ? is back! Plus the GOAT Ray Liotta and the mad man Shannon ...

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH!!! I thought this was another marvel movie staring one of my favorite characters.

I seen the documentary on this cat years ago. This is one cold ? for real! Cuzzo is really a ? hit man. I can't really remember but I think I remember him saying he'll clap his own family for the right price or some ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought it was iceman for xmen i was going to into a full ? rant of why he not deserving of his own movie
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    gonna be dope, seen this dudes documentary in a psychology class back then, ? crazy, but a lot of ? he'd exaggerate on, hope the movie comes correct

yea that ? was one of them HBO america undercover docs
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's showing at only 1 theatre in Tdot...I Was gonna watch it last week but I thought it would be packed on opening day. Ended up watching Pain and Gain which my girl and I really enjoyed
    (? the critics)
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't really remember but I think I remember him saying he'll clap his own family for the right price or some ? .

Are you referring to the interview he gave while in prison for some show on, I think, A&E? If so, he actually said he'd ? everyone in that room for his son. I think his family were the only people he gave a ? about. I heard a story on some documentary about him cappin this dude he was discussing business with because dude said something like, "Remember, I know where you live". He took that as a threat against his family and shot him on the spot.

• stoneface
    Options
    I think this is the Guy Stone Cold Steve Austin got his name from.

No, the ring name 'Stone Cold' came from a comment his British ex-wife made about some tea she prepared him....for real. But he did mimic dude's interview demeanor for one of his earlier characters.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seen it... its dope...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qj5tWp2.jpeg yeah I read the book a couple months ago. Trill ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Water freezes to ice b/c it was taught by THAT muthafucca. Movie looks good.

@s or regretted nothing he did.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    I can't really remember but I think I remember him saying he'll clap his own family for the right price or some ? .

Are you referring to the interview he gave while in prison for some show on, I think, A&E? If so, he actually said he'd ? everyone in that room for his son. I think his family were the only people he gave a ? about. I heard a story on some documentary about him cappin this dude he was discussing business with because dude said something like, "Remember, I know where you live". He took that as a threat against his family and shot him on the spot.
    It might have been, or it was a H.B.O special., he had a few.

stoneface wrote: »

No, the ring name 'Stone Cold' came from a comment his British ex-wife made about some tea she prepared him....for real. But he did mimic dude's interview demeanor for one of his earlier characters.
    I think he just jacked that ? from that popular biker movie back in the late 80's or early 90's. He used to be called stunning steve austin. He used to be in a tag team with flying brian pillman(r.i.p). He took on that name after becoming king of the ring(g.o.a.t moment in wrestling history)

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds dope, lookin forward to this
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought I had read some time back that Score Say Z was gonna make this movie staring De Niro. Pesci n Leo Dicaprio . . . Nonetheless his ? ? looks dope
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shannon one of the goat bad ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn!!!

Just realized the actor is the same dude who plays Van Alden in Boardwalk Empire.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Damn!!!

Just realized the actor is the same dude who plays Van Alden in Boardwalk Empire.

lol michael shannon doesn't even have a name on the ic. dude's name will forever be nelson van alden.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off..the..muthafuckin CHAIN. Yeah I'm game.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Saw this tonight. It was aiight nothing special. Didn't like how it ended at all. The end came off pretty rushed and anti climactic which I somewhat expected cause thats what actually happened but still... Michael Shannon did his ? thing tho.
  • stoneface
    Options
    I think he just jacked that ? from that popular biker movie back in the late 80's or early 90's. He used to be called stunning steve austin. He used to be in a tag team with flying brian pillman(r.i.p). He took on that name after becoming king of the ring(g.o.a.t moment in wrestling history)

I'm just going by what Austin said, himself, in an interview I saw.

• KingFreeman
    Options
    It's showing at only 1 theatre in Tdot...I Was gonna watch it last week but I thought it would be packed on opening day. Ended up watching Pain and Gain which my girl and I really enjoyed
    (? the critics)

Went to see it a the varsity. Not busy at all it was dead. Like 25 ppl and i rolled 7 deep.Those screens are pinched tho. Thought it would be bigger considering its in yorkville.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    gonna be dope, seen this dudes documentary in a psychology class back then, ? crazy, but a lot of ? he'd exaggerate on, hope the movie comes correct

Remember in the documentary where he killed a dude on Christmas Eve with no problems, but he was mad as hell that he couldn't put the Children's damn wagon together? lol