Detective comis should let Nolan and Goyer.....

Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
head all of thier comic to flim adaptions...

right now thier on thier second trilogy of the top 2 DC heavywieghts...and if its as good as I suspect it will be it will be thier 4 homerun in thier 4th time at bat...they dont have to direct every film..but they should atleast call the shots, write or be involved in the creative process somehow....

they should reboot GL but let them do the second or third film (esp since u say sinestro put on the yellow ring at the end)
and do a 300 style wonder woman flick would be GOAT...

yall wit a ? on this?

Comments

• Copper
    Nolan is done with comic book movies

u take this attitude elsewhere sir...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like a solid idea to me. DC has a great roster but it's underutilized they need to reboot Green Lantern, do a Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and Wonder Woman movie. I'd even take a chance and do a Static Shock movie.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Sounds like a solid idea to me. DC has a great roster but it's underutilized they need to reboot Green Lantern, do a Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman and Wonder Woman movie. I'd even take a chance and do a Static Shock movie.

That ? would make 5k at the box office
  • 5th Letter
    Max. wrote: »

If the trailer looks good people will go see it. It just might happen to be a comic book movie. There's potential in Static Shock.
  • Max.

If the trailer looks good people will go see it. It just might happen to be a comic book movie. There's potential in Static Shock.

Naw fam...look at red tails
  • Copper
    a green lantern corps movie would be dope...they got some stories to tell b

a wonder woman film set on themysciara would be epic
  • 5th Letter

Naw fam...look at red tails

If Blade can be successful then so can Static.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a rumor DC was looking to put nolan in charge of the whole DC film universe, executive producing and ? like that
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem with red tails is that it seemed to be marketed as a black film, rather than a film that simply had black characters. If that can be avoided static shock would be a dope movie to see. I was an avid watcher of the cartoon
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Max what does red tails have to do with static shock? Wasnt redtails number 2 at the box office? What point were you trying to get across? I hope it isnt that dumb IC theory that whites dont support black films.
  • Max.
    @Max what does red tails have to do with static shock? Wasnt redtails number 2 at the box office? What point were you trying to get across? I hope it isnt that dumb IC theory that whites dont support black films.

1) red tails was a "black movie" even lucas was mad he knew whites wouldnt support it...and yes i didnt hear/see one non african american support red tails...look at the reviews
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

1) red tails was a "black movie" even lucas was mad he knew whites wouldnt support it...and yes i didnt hear/see one non african american support red tails...look at the reviews

A good storyline and some cool CGI effects alone will draw in a good crowd despite race . Its idiotic to even debate this like really?....Blade once wasnt half as popular as the rest but yet he kicked things off for marvel and look where we at now.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the Dark Knight Trilogy were the only movies that Nolan had made then I would say yes. But he has so many dope movies I don't want him to be restricted to superhero movies that will get rebooted less than a decade after the movies are finished, or that have a ridiculous amount of unnecessary spinoffs.
  • Copper
    If the Dark Knight Trilogy were the only movies that Nolan had made then I would say yes. But he has so many dope movies I don't want him to be restricted to superhero movies that will get rebooted less than a decade after the movies are finished, or that have a ridiculous amount of unnecessary spinoffs.

being the head of DC films wouldn't restrict him from doing other films