F___ da muthaf__in POLICE and F___ XBOX ONE too!

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in IllGaming
i got banned for posting that gif of Miguel leg dropping some ? at the Billboard awards. Some ? ? ban me. WTF is this, the suburbs? Liberal ? !!

I was unbanned and just saw the Xbox One reveal. bwahahhaha what a joke.

1. PS4 is way more powerful. That is a FACT. This is not some PS3/360 ? ... PS4 is wayyyy more powerful than Xbox One.

2. "Xbox One". Wasn't there already a psONE, and an HTC ONE? Terrible name if you ask me.

3. They didn't show any games. Weak conference overall.

4. Restrictions galore. Cant sell used games, must have kinect on 24/7, must be online once a day, etc... Stupid ? .

tumblr_mnhj8fIg7u1s63ovdo1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mnhg95emDt1s63ovdo1_1280.jpg

AJS7VHe.gif

tumblr_mnhfsenOAu1s63ovdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnha8c13ic1s63ovdo1_1280.jpg

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I officially declare AHH as part of the PlayStation Nation. Xbox fans are no longer welcome here.

iAnjSI4iSFtIy.gif

xbox-one-true-lies.gif?resize=500%2C213

tumblr_mng4w1VAMb1s63ovdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mng4act9YZ1s63ovdo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mn6lldypmo1s63ovdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnfvwzBaaN1s63ovdo1_500.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/05/ps4s_development_environment_is_much_more_mature_than_xbox_one
    PS4's Development Environment Is Much More Mature Than Xbox One

Sony’s commitment to the humble developer has been pretty consistent over the past couple of months. While it made some major missteps with the PlayStation 3’s architecture, the company’s aiming to reverse those issues with the PlayStation 4. And, according to Avalanche Studios – who’s working on an unannounced next generation title – the system’s production environment is already way ahead of the Xbox One.

“The PS4 environment is definitely more mature currently,” chief technical officer Linus Blomberg told EDGE magazine. “Microsoft has some catching up to do.”

Blomberg added that the PS4 is more powerful on paper, but that it’s too early to call a winner in the technical stakes. A recent Digital Foundry report stated that Sony’s system is likely to be significantly more potent than Microsoft’s machine.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Options
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/124357-Jonathan-Blow-Microsofts-Cloud-Server-Claims-Are-Lies
    Jonathan Blow, creator of Braid, calls "BS" on claims cloud processing will improve the physics and lighting of Xbox One games.

Earlier this month, Microsoft claimed that it would have 300,000 Xbox servers up and running by the end of the year. It also claimed that the cloud processing technology being employed by the Xbox One will actually improve various graphical aspects of its games. Jonathan Blow, prominent indie developer most famous for ? platformer Braid, has firmly called "BS" on both of these claims.

Microsoft's claim of 300,000 servers by the end of the year was meant to stun consumers and investors, but Blow is not so easily swayed. "I can spin up 10,000 virtual servers per host. They would just all suck," said the developer over Twitter, calling out Microsoft for "Saying 300k when they are virtual is a lie."

He didn't stop there, tweeting that the supposed physics and lighting improvements from cloud processing is "More cloud processing BS." While he doesn't have the technical know-how himself to call Microsoft out on it, he urges for "Someone [to] please call their bluff on this."

Braid was initially an Xbox 360 exclusive that eventually made it over to PC and PS3. Blow is a particularly vocal personality, and complained numerous times that Microsoft's poor policies are what have made him defer over to Sony, developing his upcoming game, The Witness, as PS4 exclusive.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the braid ? is making a new game? nice....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first post is like feelings, ether and LOL wrapped in one
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.