Who said anything about cheating?

I just assumed that is what you meant.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at some of these druggies in here
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.
    Things get hot and heavy and he tells me he wants a threesome.

I was on some ? it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm ? up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

Yeah so that happened.almost.

i had an ex react this same way but it was AFTER ? . she was on some 'you looked like you enjoyed her too much' type ish

i was like - you had no issues when she had her face between ur legs, so relax...

word to the wise in a relationship, only run a 3 sum if SHE initiates it.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no but i dream of one almost every day....*sigh*
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Been thrown the idea lots of times by various people. Had to pass because I'm a one on one person!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop @'ing me to this thread stalker.

Ain't nothing been said that hasn't been said before...still no ? given.

it had to be at least two...
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and some of ya ? stay ruining potential opportunities
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, first was alright. Second time was on point.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3somes are common practice in my household and ifs its you and your girl, its better for your girl to take the lead thats the key to having a 3some
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Nope. I don't share. Only advice I can give is not to do it with a girlfriend. But that may just be my view.

is that you in that avi @mrswest
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be 100% honest, I don't think I'd even enjoy that ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont support that kind of nasty livity.

One man one woman that is all
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »
    Almost.

So me and my ex was getting tore down at his crib.brown liquor, some x and alot of trees.

I was on some ? it why not? I'm feeling sexy, he's feeling the same why not get another sexy person in on our party?

He was like cool I got just the girl, lemme call her. At that point I'm irked that this fool apparently has been scouting.but I'm ? up so I says I'll deal wit that later.

In comes this chick and she's just a little over zealous for my liking.I'm talking about walking in taking off clothes before introductions are barely passed out.

We get to the bedroom and I just snapped,I don't know if everything wore off or what but all I remember is screaming at him like "SO U JUST GONNA F**K THIS CHICK RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?"lol like I wasn't in on the whole idea, accusing him of being a nasty dog flirting with anything with a switch, and kicking them both out.

i had an ex react this same way but it was AFTER ? . she was on some 'you looked like you enjoyed her too much' type ish

i was like - you had no issues when she had her face between ur legs, so relax...

Very true
    Many times, the girl will catch feelings if the dude initates it even if she acts like she's cool with it at first.

The only 3somes I've had were overseas with ? in the Dominican, Brazil, Aruba, etc.

I never got lucky enough to get two chicks in the US to bussdown at the same time, just yet.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had it and if all parties are on the same page with equal attraction and or openness... ? is a beautiful thing
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAVE ANYONE IN HERE HAD A 3SUM..

Yeah.

They were both prostitutes.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    aka_OG wrote: »
    Almost.

word to the wise in a relationship.........don't do it

if you plan on staying with shorty afterwards

? has dire consequences

even a jump that you hit too many times will turn it into an emotional event

you'd be surprised how many primal instincts are revealed when two females and one dude smash

and one of the females and the man are a little too familiar

not that I know from personal experience :-\"
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Haven't had one. I might try it someday. But I'm kinda possessive so I might ? him and the ? if he ? her for too long.

on second thought, It might be best If I don't have one.....ever.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    What was the point at t/s?
  • denurseG
    denurseG Members Posts: 4
    actually it was a more some @ girls 4 guys ....