The Weeknd - Kiss Land

Options
Already Home_17
Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in R&B & Alternatives
http://youtu.be/eN84vAqO9NY

new song from his new album dropping later this year. surprised it wasnt posted yet so i'll do the honor. im a fan of dude but this is just ok imo. maybe it'll grow on me
the beat switch was ill tho

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is hot garbage
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with it..

Plus, It feels good to know most of the Japanese that's on the YouTube video \:D/
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    I prefer the second half.. and it's looking like The Weeknd is gonna drop a classic..
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with it..

Plus, It feels good to know most of the Japanese that's on the YouTube video \:D/

You speak Japanese??
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Second half >>> first half
  • DMTxTHC
    edited May 2013
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??
    Yes.. I just did two semesters straight of Japanese throughout the school year that just ended.. basically, I can speak as well as a Japanese kid..
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??
    Yes.. I just did two semesters straight of Japanese throughout the school year that just ended.. basically, I can speak as well as a Japanese kid..

That's what's up. My grandmother is Japanese.. I can kinda understand it but I can't speak it. I want to go to Japan some day so I need to learn some before I visit.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??

That's what's up. My grandmother is Japanese.. I can kinda understand it but I can't speak it. I want to go to Japan some day so I need to learn some before I visit.
    @buttuh_b

Yes, I plan to go within the next few years..

And you might wanna know about the dialect of the region you're going to.. the Japanese that's taught over here is equivalent to Queen's English in England, so if you take classes, then you should be ok.. just think of it like a ? speaking English in Jamaica.. ? would understand you, but some of the things they would say would go over your head..

Plus, if you use Rosetta Stone, it'll help you a lot in speaking Japanese, but not so much reading and writing it.. and Japanese has three alphabets (Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana), so you would need to download some worksheets off the internet or somethin, lol..
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??

@buttuh_b

Yes, I plan to go within the next few years..

And you might wanna know about the dialect of the region you're going to.. the Japanese that's taught over here is equivalent to Queen's English in England, so if you take classes, then you should be ok.. just think of it like a ? speaking English in Jamaica.. ? would understand you, but some of the things they would say would go over your head..

Plus, if you use Rosetta Stone, it'll help you a lot in speaking Japanese, but not so much reading and writing it.. and Japanese has three alphabets (Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana), so you would need to download some worksheets off the internet or somethin, lol..

When you say dialect by regions you're not talking about like different coasts of America right? More than that? I don't know if you're familiar with the city Sapporo.. I guess it's up north.. That's where my family is from. But obviously I would want to visit Tokyo.

The channel stay on NHK (Japanese channel) at my grandmother's house and half the time she speaks it so I kinda pick up on some things.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? raw...But it's funny cause I think he gon lose a lotta his earlier fans talkin like this...
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol The Weeknd goes harder than the rappers on these broads
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? go so hard
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??

lol I have to take at least 3 semesters of a foreign language before I graduate college, and I'm seriously thinking "which country has the hottest women?" to determine which language to choose.
  • Jazmyn
    Jazmyn Members Posts: 5
    Options
    his new sound doesn't grab me like his old stuff. I can't really determine it, but the sound is too clean and overproduced in my opinion.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    I ? with it..

You speak Japanese??

lol I have to take at least 3 semesters of a foreign language before I graduate college, and I'm seriously thinking "which country has the hottest women?" to determine which language to choose.

Better learn Spanish then.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Second half of this is much better than the first half -- without question. I don't know....I thought he was dope when I first heard him, but his ? seems to get worse with every song I hear. He needs some real direction.
  • red_ahh
    red_ahh Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Options
    hot garbage and all of his music sounds the same.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope. I barely got on The Weeknd this year n/h I digg the whole drug dark rnb sound.