• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    idk

if you want to go for it, hair grows
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Keep...it....my mama did that ? and it came back nice but....yeah...keep ya hair...
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Naw you shouldnt cut ya hair. if youre looking for a more naturally look.. try doing spring curls with curl rods and it last for like 2 weeks. Big hair/natural looks are really in for the spring/summer '10 season.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    CC it's gonna be 1000 girls that's gonna tell you that ? is cute....but to my knowledge you not eating no carpet so you should give a ? what a chick thinks is attractive....? is checkin for hair babe
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Lmao the ? is up with your hair!

Ummmm it's parted into 4 sections so it can be blow dried & flat ironed...........................

Duh.
  • ccluvsau
    edited April 2010
    Fine. I'll keep it.

2 freaking hours later I'm done. :mad:

i1w2yu.jpg
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited April 2010
    Good choice...I didn't want see you become one of those women who cut their hair, then cry 10 minutes later and sink into a deep depression afterwards
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    as long as you ain't changin them ? , i doubt the rest even matters. not to be too shallow, i'm just sayin, the rest seems straight already.

My feelinz exactly ^^^^^^^^
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Fine. I'll keep it.

2 freaking hours later I'm done. :mad:

i1w2yu.jpg

GOAT decision......

RTR....
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Naw you shouldnt cut ya hair. if youre looking for a more naturally look.. try doing spring curls with curl rods and it last for like 2 weeks. Big hair/natural looks are really in for the spring/summer '10 season.

Try this first CC.

ETA: I just saw you saying that you'll keep it.. a natural style would probably be cute on you
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Naw cc, keep it.. Please..

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Ike_Turner wrote: »
    who would date a fat bald chick? No diss

Damn .
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    CC good for you!
    you should transition. DONT cut it, but grow the perm out.
    im transitioning right now, you can do it lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    I hate when ppl cut their hair and then get a weave. If u gone be natural- do that but don't get weaves.

Anyway, I think you would look nice natural........but u have really nice hair when it's permed lol I would keep it permed :)
  • Blue Libra
    Blue Libra Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    You might as well cut that ? , cuz your hair will never be ? with mine. nh
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yeah, transitioning >>
  • ccluvsau
    edited May 2010
    I hate when ppl cut their hair and then get a weave. If u gone be natural- do that but don't get weaves.

Anyway, I think you would look nice natural........but u have really nice hair when it's permed lol I would keep it permed :)

lol I guess I don't see it that way.

I can still be natural...but sometimes I may want to go back to having the bouncy straight look.
    I can do that with a weave, without having to damage my natural hair.

And when transitioning....weave is gonna be a requirement for me. I DO NOT look cute with short hair.
  • ccluvsau
    edited May 2010
    Blue Libra wrote: »
    You might as well cut that ? , cuz your hair will never be ? with mine. nh

Pic ?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Put on a natural wig first.
  • ccluvsau
    edited May 2010
    Put on a natural wig first.

Hmmmm......*goes to search*
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Hmmmm......*goes to search*

I've seen the bald wigs but I dont know if their is a natural wig. I think its worth it instead of cutting it off with regrets.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    I just grew my ? out..i just couldnt do no low cut. Thing is tho you have to press it til you grow out all the relaxer..n what not. Then yo curl pattern gon be loose compared to the roots cuz of all the heat, so you'll eventually have to cut that. You might have some breakage too, so it takes twice as long.
  • ccluvsau
    edited May 2010
    I just grew my ? out..i just couldnt do no low cut. Thing is tho you have to press it til you grow out all the relaxer..n what not. Then yo curl pattern gon be loose compared to the roots cuz of all the heat, so you'll eventually have to cut that. You might have some breakage too, so it takes twice as long.

Yup I know pretty much all there is having been on BHM for so long.

One reason I watch the wig videos now. Might be easier to chop off and let it do it's thang while I put a pretty Indian Remy wig on..... :)
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yeah, some wigs look nice!
    and some, not so nice.
    make sure you get a decent one.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited May 2010

I'm almost a year & a half into my transition and I keep it in a bun, 2 braids or a braid out. I straighten it like once a month if that.

There's some chick in the natural section on BHM that makes really really nice looking natural wigs.