Who in, your eyes, is the Most Powerful ESPN Personality

Options
13»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its amazing how blind some of yall clowns are to the marketing of espn to troll black folks via the espn first and drama queen show. I aint gon be a brotha easily fooled and trolled like that. But skip and steven a def the most powerful they get folk so mad for such a scripted show cleary built around the premise of trolling people.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Colin Cowherd
    ^^^^^^

Yea...but Skip aint going nowhere anytime soon. The ratings too high regardless of how garbage the ? is starting to get. They could even replace the ? with Jamel. Colin could be an interesting replacement in my imo
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF are they super heroes or something. Powerful? They're tv personalities. They have no power. Smfh.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    Skip is the reason im coming close to not ? with first take anymore. He's a ? idiot, and his arguments are constantly based on woulda..coulda...shoulda instead of the present the time. Risky, but It might not be a bad idea to replace him on the show. I can't take the show serious anymore. I like Stephen A tho... he keeps it solid for the most part.

I Used to try to Catch some of it daily. I Cant even get thru a segment anymore Skip is ridiculous.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    J.Clinton wrote: »
    ^^^^^^

Yea...but Skip aint going nowhere anytime soon. The ratings too high regardless of how garbage the ? is starting to get. They could even replace the ? with Jamel. Colin could be an interesting replacement in my imo

Im listening to colin now and imo the herd>>>>>>>>> first and drama queen
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like cowherd but him being soley on radio vs being on tv is a big reason I wouldn't even mention him...But Coowherd and SVP are the best
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i like cowherd but him being soley on radio vs being on tv is a big reason I wouldn't even mention him...But Coowherd and SVP are the best

think we talked about this in another thread but completely agree. On sports nation he just didn't seem right and i think thats why he ended up not staying on the show post move to cali.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip Bayless
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Yall have no clue what power is.

Power is John Hollinger going from ESPN stat guru to VP of basketball Ops for the Grizzlies.

The Skip Baylesses of the worlds get tv shows then die out

The Bill Simmonses will be heads of marketing/programming/etc. at ESPN in a few years

powerful personality not status dawg lls
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Jonathan Coachman

Him and Colin are the funniest.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Colin talk about the same 4 things. LaBron is the best, Carmello sucks, Tebow sucks, and Romo is under-appreciated. If he got fired tomorrow they would just put someone els right in that spot. I gotta go with skip or the nfl dude. Berman
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Colin talk about the same 4 things. LaBron is the best, Carmello sucks, Tebow sucks, and Romo is under-appreciated. If he got fired tomorrow they would just put someone els right in that spot. I gotta go with skip or the nfl dude. Berman

Doesn't listen to the show post.
    lamontbdc wrote: »

He's simulcasted on tv during his radio show just like mike & mike and svp & rusillo.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chris Berman
    He been with them since the beginning, he got longevity
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill Simmons
    To be truthful, Berman got more juice in there than anyone.