Situations/People That Were An Ultimate ?

2»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Chicks only pull the "we gotta go" routine because the girl that's getting hit on gave the signal.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    lechic wrote: »
    Never had this problem till I started ? with chics online.

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

Have all participated once or twice or 17 times.

we had saved you from beezy. you're welcome you ungrateful ? .
    Empress_ wrote: »

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

@icecoldstew

Sir, kindly do not attempt to sully my good name as we were only saving you from various unidentified infections and the possibility of a Stewart little running around these IC streets. That does not a ? make.

Thank us and let us live in love.

Good day.

Notice how the 2 with good intentions are the only ones who responded? Hmm
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    me and my ? go to chill wit two girls, they were cousins and he knew both of them, put me on with one.... we get there and his chick isn't there yet, and the girl I had is tellin him she wants to get ? by me.... a hour passes and he is gettin on some other ? sayin "if my thang ain't coming ain't nobody gettin cool (? )" LoL.... I don't know the female so i'm just sittin back lettin it play out and she is tellin him to chill out her cousin is coming.... me and her get to ? around a lil bit and by this time its like 2 hours later.... he flips the script on some "dude I ain't bout to just let u ? her, thats like my lil sister, aye sis ya gotta cut this ? out" ..... mind u we in high school and to be honest I wasn't the type of ? to just flex and tell that ? to "shut the ? up" back then like I would now..... he made it his way to stay in the room and stare at both of us the whole night makin everything weird as ? , the closest I got was playin wit her a lil bit after that ? dozed off and by the time me and her were half sleep....

I told ? about the situation at the lunch table when we got back to school and the ? double blocked by callin her after school and tellin her how I put him on blast and after that she cut me off LoL.....

I didn't cut the ? off because we were young ? and we were 16-17 gettin hotel rooms in other peoples name ? wit ? from different high schools every weekend. I still bring the ? up to him every blue moon and we both just bust out laughin at the ? ....
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiight... So back in the day when a bruh was single, I was working this lil desk job. Apparently a lot of them bremelos workin there were crushin on me 'cause I was still skinny and whatnot. This one borderline cheeseburger away from fat chick decided to stop shittin bull and started kickin it with me whenever I was in her area. She's daffy as hell and got that "fat white chick that likes black men" vibe to her... Except she's black. Anyway, I was on the bus back then and she offered rides home and eventually I invited her up to the apt and after the first time up, I'm smashin. Eventually she's the chick I put on the schedule for those days where none of the A-list is available.

About a month later, she's taking me home and we swing by her girl's office 'cause she needed a ride. Her girl was FINE AS ? . Nice build, pretty ass face and had some intelligence to her. I invite them both up to the crib and me and her are vibing far more than the first chick. We all hang out a few times and they pick me up on Valentine's day and we go out to dinner. When we get back to the crib, I'm pouring drinks and big-body goes into my room and passes out on my bed. Now I make my move on ole girl, tellin her I'm diggin her and ? . She's sayin she feelin me, but because I put it down on her friend she was hesitant to kick it 'cause she's been in that situation every time big body introduces her to her new dude she's seeing. I try to talk my way past that, and at first it seemed like it was gonna work so I laid a kiss on her which we stopped 'cause big body started this loud ass snoring and we laughed about it.

Me and her go back and forth on us gettin together (the whole time I'm smashin her girl), but it fizzles and we cool, but it leaves some sexual tension between us.

Fast forward a few months and drop into the picture my boy E. Now, E is that dude that's cool, but manages to ? up some cool ? from time to time... And he's a notorious cockblocker.

One night he's by the crib and he's like "I know you got some hoes you can hit up" so I'm thinkin like "Bet... I'mma ? off big body on this dude and make that final move on ole girl". I set it up, but I let him know what the deal was (huge mistake). They swing by and we hit the show. The whole time, I got E all in her face keeping her occupied so I can put it down on fine ass. We back at my crib, and E was like he had to run to his crib for a second and asked big body to go with him. They leave, and it's just me and ole girl aloe and I'm still convincing her to let me smash. She has a man now, and she's feelin me and all but is conflicted. I get ? heated up between us and it seems like she's finna give in and the other two come knocking on the door. We get it together and I let 'em in. Big body is visibly annoyed and barely talks to me, she eventually turns to fine ass like "we gotta go..." and they end up bouncing.

E then tells me he had big body damned near out her clothes, but she stopped 'cause she didn't want me to get mad for ? my boy. The he copped a plea with me: "yeah, I might have had to ? block on you my dude..".

He said to her: "Why you even worried about him? He don't even really like you like that! He tryin to get with yo girl right now!"

I almost punched him in the mouth.

Instead of doing that, I told him it was time to bounce, poured a double of Jim Beam and called big body up. I went into mack/damage control mode and got her back on the team. Told her that he was just hard up and trying too hard to get with her and some other ? , then told her to call her girl to see where she was at 'cause if I had REALLY wanted to get with her she'd be at my crib right then and there. She put me on three-way and called, her girl answered and told her that her man was there and she would call her later.

Crisis averted, side eyes for E after that.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so last weekend i was at he club with this new girl I was just introduced too. Any ways a girl I spit a little game at a week ago or so showed up at the same damn club. Sitting at the table right next to us making a damn scene, she was with all her friends blowing up my phone with ? you, player ass ? , and ? like that every time I looked over there they'd flip me off, some drinks where throwing. the girl i was with was like damn do you know them, you seem so popular After some dancing and some shots she wanted to go get a room,talking about Im so handsome, and some other ? . So i smashed. So all i can think about is the other girl who acted a fool for me in the club. She talking to me again, but she making me put in work now.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    concerning the o/p, i don't get when women say "they're not in the mood." i mean it's sex, sex is fun/feels good, and it's not that hard to get in the mood. that excuse always seemed like b/s to me. are men ever not in the mood or not willing to get in the mood for sex? sex is like chocolate to me, and who's not always in a mood for chocolate (or candy)

anyway, ultimate ? for you guys is probably that one girl in a group of friends who makes it her mission to make sure none of her girls leave with anyone. it is practical because it's a safety thing, but it sucks for you guys if you've got a chick bagged and ready to go, but her girlfriend is like "we came together, we leave together"

Werd females be making sex sound like a chore or something like I got to get in the mood to vacuum the carpets or clean the bathroom.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

cosign about @empress_

she does the same thing to me... for no reason... at all... i cant think of one :-??
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kinda ? is you? You aint smash cuz you aint wanna blow up the bathroom?! You a man aint you?! Blow that ? up, light a match, a candle, spray some air freshener, and beat them cakes! That's why she never let you smash bruh.. ? it ? you shoulda just held that ? . Lol. Epic Fail.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 5-6 years back I was working at this club that was just off university of Toronto campus so it was sororities and other ? galore. Start ? with this chick on uoft basketball team. Chick was banging but had some Dwight Howard type shoulder game so after smashing a couple times she fell off. One night I spot a chick in the club so I'm on it. Walk over start spitting game asks my name and I tell her and she's like "wait ur that _____ ? " I'm like "yeah" ? gave me the yikes face like...
    yikes.gif
    And she walked off with the quickness. I'm left standing there like...
    [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3376831/da-? -o.gif[/img] called the ball chick like wtf? But she said she had no idea.

A next time when me and my girl broke up I got ? at work and took this chick home on some dumb ? ? . Reason it was dumb was cause my homeboy was going out with my girls best friend and I thought it was a good idea (even tho I could just taken a $10 cab) to get this guy to drop me and this ? at the spot while his girl is in the front seat. Took it home and smashed. Try to smash again a couple days later and she's like "ur girlfriend messaged me on Facebook" I'm like "okkaaaay..." she's like "yeah we used to go to school together" I'm like "okkaaaaaay... well you know were not together anymore right? what did she say to you? " her "nothing" me "so you wanna chill?" Her "no not really" and that was that. I been back with my girl for 3 years since that and she still won't tell me what she said to that girl. Just gives me a blank stare whenever I bring it up like she's thought about stabbing me or some ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭

@lechic
    @mrzgrahambitches
    @empress_

cosign about @empress_

she does the same thing to me... for no reason... at all... i cant think of one :-??
    @sleepwalkinginjapan

beyonce_laugh.gif

:|
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised no one mentioned any stories with kids involved for the ? who are single mother hunters...there is usually a bunch of stories with how a kid woke up in the middle of the night started crying or somehow the kid became a CB.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i was like 16...i set this ? up with this white ? ..(she had nice tittys) it was my first time kickn it with her...tthe only thing is that she said i had to bring a friend for her friend i was like aight(she was shook she from the burbs we from hood)...so im juiced me m my friend was like lets go to park shoot around for a lil we gota get ready...so we at the park n this ? tries to dunk gets hung falls n says "I THINK I TORE MY MCL!"

I was like whaat? Bruh...he was like limping n ? so we get back to my house n i start getn ready n he like ay bro i dont think ima go i dont wana look stupid with a ? up leg...i was like really bruh??? Smh...? was late n i had to tell them ? we wasnt gona make it...this ? had the nerve to think we was gona play video games or some ? ...i was like ay my mom trippn bout people coming over..u gota bounce fam...after that ? i never told bruh when i was bout to kick it with some hoes