Am I really getting this right, blogs and the internets still not happy with Floyd Mayweather?

2»

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol @ fighting Marquez, that Marquez Floyd fight might be his best boxing performance on the low. Marquez was #2-3 P4P at that time

Co-sign...I think its my favorite Floyd fight, and a great example for the sport of boxing, that performance was masterful. I don't think he lost 1 round.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    canelo should fight cotto, bradley, marquez, then floyd....

im still mad he gets to skip the mine an get paid so early in his career.

I would rather a ? i dont like like Broner to get top shine rather than a culture confused messican
  • international
    Broner really is a problem tho...I feel he the only fighter that can really cause Floyd that problem.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broner really is a problem tho...I feel he the only fighter that can really cause Floyd that problem.

right but he should get more shine an not some overrated messican who gets wobbly off hits from feather ? dudes.

i mean since boxing just giving ? major title shots an they aint been in no real wars
  • international
    pralims wrote: »

right but he should get more shine an not some overrated messican who gets wobbly off hits from feather ? dudes.

i mean since boxing just giving ? major title shots an they aint been in no real wars
    Marques is a warrior tho...

Plus, I don't think Broner and Floyd will ever fight, but Broner young and hungry and coming up, he may be swayed to try and start some sort of feud with floyd by the ppl around him, gassing his ass up.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they gonna try to set up the Broner and Floyd fight as the last fight in his contract
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He can still fight Garcia,Bradley,Matthyse,Khan etc
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    lol @ fighting Marquez, that Marquez Floyd fight might be his best boxing performance on the low. Marquez was #2-3 P4P at that time
    Nosign Diego Corrales was his greatest performance ever and he was the underdog