His card was denied

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
I was on another forum and someone posted a video of some woman telling a story about how the dude's card was denied while they were on a date. She ended up paying for the meal but then said afterwards she cut him off.

So ladies if you were in that situation what would you have done? Lets say this was a first or second date.

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a screwed ? .
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't hold it against him the first time, but if it happened a second time I would be in the wind....
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    i swear this is something that would happen to me at the worst time lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the responses from the ladies on here...real matured response (wonder if they'd be different 5years earlier)
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes, the people on the register don't know what the f__k they're doing. A couple of times at the grocery store it wouldn't go as debit, but it would go as credit......wtf?????? Immediately check the account and see there is plenty of money there.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I must say there is a stark contrast between the women here and the women at the other spot.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    One chick said she asked the waiter to split the bill and she paid for herself and bounced.
    thats whats up ... i would have left my ID with the manager, hit up the mac machine, came back and paid for it. seems like taking offense to something like this is a sign of unrealistic expectations.

now the second time ... ok LOL

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? you women mean ? happens??

Apparently the nigha broke...that means broke ass nigha happened
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? , if a woman deads me cause my card was declined...? did me a favor. Not the kind I need on my team anyway.
  • God_Yunn
    Options

No it means ? can happen with a card. Technology isn't ? perfect. Seems like most females in here are aware of that.

I'm sorry I can't relate. I never had that problem ...it's just seems odd that most of y'all females experienced a technology malfunction which is very rare ,unless you at some rinky sink restaurant
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    WeeZee wrote: »
    You type women.. are not in the wild... what type of sorcery is this

Most if not all the women on here have jobs/careers, so a card acting up one time isnt going to be a deal breaker.

What does women having they own career gotta do with another man's card?
  • God_Yunn
    Options

No it means ? can happen with a card. Technology isn't ? perfect. Seems like most females in here are aware of that.

I'm sorry I can't relate. I never had that problem ...it's just seems odd that most of y'all females experienced a technology malfunction which is very rare ,unless you at some rinky sink restaurant

Your attempt at snark is pitiful.
    And how would you know that a "malfunction" happens at a "rinky sink restaurant" if you can't relate?

Your first comment was wack and by your own admission you cannot relate so how about you stop adding verbal doo doo grits to this thread hmm?

It's not snark. Nor am I trying to make enemies. I'm just stating my opinion.

When I say I can't relate I mean it never happened to me...does not mean I'm ignorant to the fact it happens...so my educated guess would be the card machine is cheap or card has been overused or lack of funds ,my "snark" comment was made because lack of funds is more likely the cause. I'm aware technology "malfunctions" even if it didn't happened to me.

Is that clear for you?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »

Ok that's cool. Glad your boyfriends have their ? together. :)

Come on that's petty