Bumpin Your Car Stereo Loud...Is That Grown&Sexy...?

Options
124»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "How u think you gon feel right...you pull up in ya 4.0 wit ya bytch. I pull up in the 4.6 wit my bytch. Bumpin some other ? . Some other ? ."
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Not really concerned if it's "cute" or "grown and sexy". But I do only flex my speakers in traffic. Residential areas and parking lots I turn it down (unless of course it's a gathering / block party or somethin).

I get the most out of my music in the car. Computer speakers don't do audio justice and I live in a building that got families w/ kids so I dont use any speaker upgrades. But while I'm cruisin, I dont give a ? about unknowns aka randoms aka ppl that have any direct influence in my life
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has no beat post. But I bump my stock Pioneers like iss no 2morrow
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jusy bought another copy of gkmc for thw whip
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bump my ? windows up bose system so its a clean sound..not like them ? with the trunks with the shakes Smh
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    When I got my first car at 16('03 Buick), I always bumped my ? ...And it's not een necessarily for attention, cause my first car ain't een have that nice of a system, and I really only put the windows down when I'm hot...Now, at 23(in a '02 Cadillac), I still do the same ? ...I been pulled over 3 times for disturbing the peace...But I notice folk look at me differently these days...Like it's not socially cool to be an adult who rolls around bumpin his ? loud as ? ...I notice older adults be lookin at me like "Man, turn that ? down"...I really don't give a ? though(I kinda do), but what's y'all experience with this...?

Keywords right here. it aint worth it.

Nope. I got a warning from Detroit's Finest around the time MC Breed's "Ain't No Future .." came out. I had a pair of JBL 8's in an isobaric setup and was hittin notes down to 22Hz. Not loud at all, but low as ? 'cause all I had on 'em was a lil Kenwood 721 amp and a couple of 521's on the mids and tweeters on the doors. I pull up to the light around from the crib with that ? bumpin, and the cops pulled up next to me like "If you don't turn that ? down, you gettin a ticket ? " (yes... that's an exact quote).

I turned that ? down... but when he leave... I be bumpin again...

tumblr_ljvwdftUUl1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iont be carin best part is when u go to a gas station nd it be a bunch of old mawfuckas mindin their business nd im bumpin da ? outta 3-6 mafia wit da windows down lls
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell yea 3 12s and a 1600 watt amp in my whip I shake the pavement
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do hit the mute button on my radio whenever I see 1 time though, paid a $250 ticket before for that ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got no sound system but I blast my ? at all times except when Im in a white neighborhood and sittin at a light. I can only listen to music one way though.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the time and place, but I don't like to draw too much attention to myself.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still do, in the parking lot around white people and everything
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they don't arrest people in my city for murders, then there not gonna lock me up for bumpin my music. only time I'm turning my ? down is if I'm bout to make an illegal purchase
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In black neighborhoods, ehhh

in predomiantly white neighborhoods with impressionable over 18 young ? white whole milk ?

as future says

TURN UP

i will b blasting my ? loud as possible just playing futures hooks

especially that l o veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee affection part

so these pale faced saltine, mayonaise covered white ppl can feel my pain
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to bump my ? up loud but lately this music ain't even worth it.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I bump my ? windows up bose system so its a clean sound..not like them ? with the trunks with the shakes Smh

U bumpin Bose car speakers? U aint bumpin ?