Best from da ATL?

2»

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely forgot about T-Rock ? lyrical as ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rahlow wrote: »
    I knew it....

Just like in the L.A. thread people were gonna mention rappers from surrounding cities and counties.
    Who of all these rappers that claim ATL are actually from Atlanta City Proper (not the outskirts/metro areas/surrounding counties)
    These should be mentioned.
    I'm starting to think that 97% of rappers claiming ATL ain't from Atlanta city limits.

Why you trying to be too damn technical with the ? ? If its Atlanta metro area then its ? Atlanta. Just like Los Angeles. Its the same ?

no its not, thats like saying someone from the Hamptons is the same as some one from East New York
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    The King of the south
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro been killin ? on the low though, honorable mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_lGZ3q6iw
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I knew it....

Just like in the L.A. thread people were gonna mention rappers from surrounding cities and counties.
    Who of all these rappers that claim ATL are actually from Atlanta City Proper (not the outskirts/metro areas/surrounding counties)
    I'm starting to think that 97% of rappers claiming ATL ain't from Atlanta city limits.

Why you trying to be too damn technical with the ? ? If its Atlanta metro area then its ? Atlanta. Just like Los Angeles. Its the same ?

no its not, thats like saying someone from the Hamptons is the same as some one from East New York

? what!? Lmao everything considered "Metro Atlanta" is like 15-20 min to downtown. U aint even close to downtown NYC from the Hamptons in 20 min.
  • StillFaggyAF
    I knew it....

? what!? Lmao everything considered "Metro Atlanta" is like 15-20 min to downtown. U aint even close to downtown NYC from the Hamptons in 20 min.

It is the NY metro
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever happen to Lil Scrappy or da Young Bloods?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Big Boi
    Ti
    Killer Mike

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHNt_vVn_WGV_e3Cs5MdyU0rvCLxSYEWBIM3P-gbRObFiUY_dGIQ

i did forget goodie mob tho or at least cee lo when he's rapping,but khujo was my favorite
  • Stew
    I knew it....

It is the NY metro

If u call an 1-2 hour drive the "metro" of the city then we dont have the same definition cause NOBODY that stays that far away from Atlanta claims Atlanta here.
  • StillFaggyAF
    I knew it....

It is the NY metro

If u call an 1-2 hour drive the "metro" of the city then we dont have the same definition cause NOBODY that stays that far away from Atlanta claims Atlanta here.

Google "metropolitan area" stew. There is only one definition and it has nothing to do with "claiming", which I find weird any way that rappers supposedly from atl end up being from a suburb
  • Stew
    I knew it....

It is the NY metro

Google "metropolitan area" stew. There is only one definition and it has nothing to do with "claiming", which I find weird any way that rappers supposedly from atl end up being from a suburb

Googled Metro New York City and this what I got. I dont see the Hamptons

nyc_area_hwy.gif

Metro Atlanta

atlantamap.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    I knew it....

It is the NY metro

Googled Metro New York City and this what I got. I dont see the Hamptons

nyc_area_hwy.gif

Metro Atlanta

atlantamap.gif

Dog I live in the nyc metro, it extends through ALL of Long Island down to Mercer County NJ out to Pike County in PA. That map is just a map of the five borough and the surrounding areas
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    Definitely forgot about T-Rock ? lyrical as ?

Him and MC Mack just clicked up not too long ago and dropped "The President and The Underboss" album. I was listening to it just today at work mane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX19VsMk_k0
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer Mike, Big Boi and Luda...
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    future
    rocko
    gucci
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out TIP spent summers in NY with his pops from the mid 80's till late 90's