edited June 2013
    Options
    Dr. Stitch wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    mcx0707BESkin004-new-md.jpg
    Yall ? need to up your ? game.

dark skinned...lightskinned...Lightskinned aint light enough ? ...

I only ? wit albino ? ...

Do you fucc wit em during the transformation tho?
    They're not werewolves b.

They're born that way.

And arent warewolves...you kno wut nevermind, i see wut you doin!
    Albinos literally are born that way bruh.

There is no "transformation".

Yes there is...while they dont transform like transformers & warewolves, they dont look the same before & after...

And i see you're sensative toward these albinos...why no compassion for fat ppl that are "born" that way? Lmao

First you say albinos "transform." Then you go on to suggest fat people are "born" fat.

h5BDB8435
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My chick now is dark and hates to hear that ? .. bad dark skin chick>>>>>>> bad light chick... but i love em all..lol

Yep for me A nice dark skin sista >> light skin sista though I like the light ones to
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

They're born that way.

Yes there is...while they dont transform like transformers & warewolves, they dont look the same before & after...

And i see you're sensative toward these albinos...why no compassion for fat ppl that are "born" that way? Lmao

First you say albinos "transform." Then you go on to suggest fat people are "born" fat.

h5BDB8435

Mayne go take some snapshots or whatever it iz you do...im obviously trollin that ? , let me enjoy my high!

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question. Are there any NBA players with dark-skinned wives?

I doubt it.

And if there are any, there were probably with them long before the money.

If people like what they like, and white supremacy has nothing to do with it, wouldn't there be a not insignificant number of players who just happen to like dark-skinned women?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're born that way.

h5BDB8435

Mayne go take some snapshots or whatever it iz you do...im obviously trollin that ? , let me enjoy my high!
    kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

? u know u wasnt trollin...
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question. Are there any NBA players with dark-skinned wives?

iirc, Dirk
  • Dr. Stitch
    Options

They're born that way.

Do you know what albinism is?

Because it seems like you're referring to something else.

I have no compassion for albinos, it's simply a fact that they are born as albinos.
    Ixw5HQt.png

I hope you're not mixing up albinism with vitiligo or something; that'd be foolish.

I did mix up the two in my first post...but after you made the warewolf comparison, i had to go into troll mode...afghan is a helluva strain!
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL......

What did I miss?????

Albinism occurs in every geographic population............

30bc5ca2c5557c52d859f179_worlds%20biggest%20albino%20clan5.jpg

Raina.jpg

o-ALBINO-570.jpg?2

chinese_asian_albino_girl1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhCCgHbIdLnXNmXH1L7_WNFaBky4Og14IISmO228Ihs_XLEfNo8g
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're born that way.

I have no compassion for albinos, it's simply a fact that they are born as albinos.
    Ixw5HQt.png

I hope you're not mixing up albinism with vitiligo or something; that'd be foolish.

I did mix up the two in my first post...but after you made the warewolf comparison, i had to go into troll mode...afghan is a helluva strain!
    Sure you did bruh.

dU6o7Dg.png

Sure you did.

hVEovG9.jpg
  • Dr. Stitch
    edited June 2013
    Options

They're born that way.

Ixw5HQt.png

Sure you did bruh.

dU6o7Dg.png

Sure you did.

hVEovG9.jpg

? you tryin too hard yourself now... It aint hard to look up sumthin on google as you always do...i already told you i mixed up vitiligo & abino, i was harping more on your warewolf statement more than anything...make a meme poster of that...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're born that way.

Ixw5HQt.png

Sure you did bruh.

dU6o7Dg.png

Sure you did.

hVEovG9.jpg

? you tryin too hard yourself now... It aint hard to look up sumthin on google as you always do...i already told you i mixed up vitiligo & abino, i was harping more on your warewolf statement more than anything...make a meme poster of that...
    Whatever you say yo.

o894vi7.jpg
  • Dr. Stitch
    Options

They're born that way.

h5BDB8435

kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

? u know u wasnt trollin...

If you think im having a SERIOUS debate on warewolves & albinos, then ok...
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I've been posting off and on since late '03 and some things never change. Whenever there's a thread like this you got trolls trolling for attention. Now I see we got some dude I never seen post before with like 9 posts troll. If you gonna troll, atleast be funny with it.

On topic @CirocObama...

This is a counterreaction. I've seen this sh*t happen in some segments of the AA and Afro caribbean and to a lesser extent Afro latin society. Like if you like lightskinned females, you're shamed into not liking them, include darkskinned females or shamed into keeping your preference to yourself. If you like slim, in shape females, you're shamed into keeping that sh*t to yourself. You're 'shallow' if you like them and ain't checking for overweight or 'thick' females. If you won't date women with kids out of wedlock you're shamed. Don't wanna deal with a woman that has an attitude, you're "not strong enough to deal with a strong woman", you wanna deal with a pushover blahblah etc...
    Meanwhile when it's the other way around overweight females and n*ggas that are into that can go around saying sh*t like "I like my women to have some meat on them" and how they like a "thick" female with no backlash. That comedian Monique can go around calling women "skinny b!tches" (yeah I know it's part of her routine but still) and no'one has a problem with it, but if she was an attractive, in shape comedian she couldn't get away with talking about fat broads.
    It's like people's defects are turned into assets and everybody gotta go along with it or else. People don't wanna work on or fix their defects but want everybody to conform to their defects...

Smh.

Being dark-skinned is not a defect, and not being attracted to dark skin is not like the other things you mention.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been posting off and on since late '03 and some things never change. Whenever there's a thread like this you got trolls trolling for attention. Now I see we got some dude I never seen post before with like 9 posts troll. If you gonna troll, atleast be funny with it.

On topic @CirocObama...

This is a counterreaction. I've seen this sh*t happen in some segments of the AA and Afro caribbean and to a lesser extent Afro latin society. Like if you like lightskinned females, you're shamed into not liking them, include darkskinned females or shamed into keeping your preference to yourself. If you like slim, in shape females, you're shamed into keeping that sh*t to yourself. You're 'shallow' if you like them and ain't checking for overweight or 'thick' females. If you won't date women with kids out of wedlock you're shamed. Don't wanna deal with a woman that has an attitude, you're "not strong enough to deal with a strong woman", you wanna deal with a pushover blahblah etc...
    Meanwhile when it's the other way around overweight females and n*ggas that are into that can go around saying sh*t like "I like my women to have some meat on them" and how they like a "thick" female with no backlash. That comedian Monique can go around calling women "skinny b!tches" (yeah I know it's part of her routine but still) and no'one has a problem with it, but if she was an attractive, in shape comedian she couldn't get away with talking about fat broads.
    It's like people's defects are turned into assets and everybody gotta go along with it or else. People don't wanna work on or fix their defects but want everybody to conform to their defects...

Right, feel you dog. Understand what you saying.

My point is just that ? will never stop until it all stops tbh. Its all psychological. If a dark/light person grow up being called names for his/her skin it'll just develop a resentment towards the significant other. So they cant just scream one thing & do another to the next person just to make themselves feel comfortable otherwise it'll never stop cuz the same anger will just build & build with the next person & not stop.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Options

They're born that way.

Ixw5HQt.png

Sure you did bruh.

dU6o7Dg.png

Sure you did.

hVEovG9.jpg

Whatever you say yo.
    o894vi7.jpg

The tone of my posts prolly come off as too serious most of the time... For the record,

Fiat M.>>>Gold c.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

On topic @CirocObama...

Smh.

Being dark-skinned is not a defect, and not being attracted to dark skin is not like the other things you mention.
    Fair enough. I should've clarified that. Being darkskinned is no defect!

The point I was trying to make is people want shame everyone into finding them attractive even if not everyone thinks they're attractive.

@CirocObama. I feel you dawg. Every fine lightskinned girl/ woman I know has a story about them being jumped/ picked on/ hated on by hatin' a*s darkskinned girls/ women. Every darkskinned girl I know has heard someone use terms like good hair/ bad hair and has heard something like you're pretty for a darkskinned girl etc. We gotta stop doing this to eachother...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did not read this article because I already know what it says. I will add that dark skinned women are paranoid and insecure. I personally only heard one person say in my life that they are not attracted to DS women or do not find them attractive. These hoes need to stop taking one person's ignorance for what every man/women thinks.
    bambu wrote: »
    I learned that dark-skinned black women, to this day, are still considered less "marriageable" on account of our browner hues, and as a result, we (dark-skinned black women) are less likely to marry and if married, we tend to have spouses of relatively lower socioeconomic status compared with our light-skinned counterparts.

Upon hearing this,

I stopped reading..........

Powder room material...........

Black men's preference for light-skin reflects a mentality that works to systematically privilege lightness over darkness. So it's most definitely not just a women's issue.
    The internalization of this "field ? /house ? " mentality and valorization of light skin tones continues to systematically affect the lives of African Americans and greater society in both overt and covert ways. While all African Americans are subject to certain kinds of discrimination and second-class citizenship, the intensity, frequency, and outcomes of this discrimination vary drastically by skin tone, and there are far greater "benefits" that come with lighter skin. Research shows that skin-color hierarchies operate in schools (some teachers respond more positively to light-skinned students and parents), dating and marriage markets (light-skinned black women are more likely to marry spouses with higher levels of education, occupational prestige, or income than their darker-skinned counterparts), the labor market (lighter-skinned blacks are more likely to be hired for jobs than darker-skinned blacks with same qualifications), and the criminal justice system (darker-skinned blacks have more punitive relationships with the criminal justice system compared with their lighter counterparts). As a result, light-skinned African Americans continue to earn more money, complete more years of schooling, marry "higher-status" people, live in better neighborhoods, and serve shorter jail sentences than dark-skinned African Americans.

So what about a light skinned man's preference of dark skinned women? How the ? can dark skinned women be considered less when light skin are a minority? LOL Why am i even typing logic to you?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    ? who dont like girls are ?

fixed
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would u rather be a albino or a crunchy black lookn mf?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Country black's problem isn't that he's dark skin, it's that he's a ugly /no ?

And weird as ? ..

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We live in a society where colors are assigned genders.

Darker colors are more masculine and lighter more feminine, we are taught that from the nursery (pink=girl, blue=boy) to our first box of crayons.

Some people grow out of what they are taught and create their own reality...and some continue to perpetuate another's reality.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    White people tell yella to red bonepeople all the time how they are pretty for a black person. So the racism evens out for all negroes.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Would you rather look like Brad Pitt or Lance Gross?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of contradictions in this thread