The new and improved Aquafina floe (smash or pass?)

Options
123457»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PASS
    new and improved chicken nuggets: now made with 12% real chicken
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The boss has returned!! Straight stunting on you hoes after all of those fat jokes you heathens threw her way. How y'all like the new boss?
    p28WZENOCX7MS.jpeg
    4v2ugg0hu11te5c23rserlt4b3025553032_zps93a3bcb3.jpg

"That dress is entirely too short and she's too fat to have that on. To paraphrase the great Mel Gibson, "If she bent over you can see her ? from the back." Babygirl is doing too much and trying to hard. With that, Rex would like to dedicate the following to Aquafina: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/133607/a-spring-time-message-for-fat-chicks

With it being spring. I, Omnipotens Maximus Rex present my annual message to big girls.

Being originally from the San Francisco Bay Area, I come to appreciate the changing of the seasons, especially winter to spring. Spring signals the beginning of a new life, if you will. Longer days, blossoming of foliage, baseball, sidewalk cafes, and my personal favorite, chicks in their warm weather attire. Oh, the joy of seeing lovely nubile and winsome lasses in their capri pants, low cut jeans, skirts, and shorts. The aesthetically pleasing sight of young lady in a form fitting shirt or a wife-beater. It's enough to make one sing pslams of high praise to The Deity for creating such a sublime paragon of feminine beauty.

Then there's her, the medium sized farm anim...err, excuse me, woman whose suffering from delusions of grandeur. We've all seen her, the sow whose stuffed herself into pants that are two sizes, too small. The lady whose has the audacity to wear a half shirt, only to have her rolls resting atop her pants. The sight is reminiscent of freshly baked bread that has yet to be removed from the pan, or the woman who has on a top with spaghetti straps. The straps look as if they're holding together a roast. Then there's the lady who is showing cleavage. The problem is, instead of sitting round and firm, the ? look like two empty balloons. I can't forget the cow who likes to share with the world her cellulite ridden legs when she decides to wear a skirt or shorts. Then there's the ultimate travesty against mankind, an offense so egregious in nature it warrants being brought up on charges of crimes against humanity. The whale or single mother who reasons unbeknownst to me, wants to expose the to the masses, her grotesque "Rand McNallyesque", stomach. Where were her friends, to utter, "Ohhh. Huh huh. Oh no you didn't!!! when upon seeing how she was going out in public? Where was the voice of reason within her that would question whether or not she should be in public with such clothing?

On the behalf of a horrified and repulse nation, I urge of you to cease and desist in the exposure of your cellulite, rolls, c-section scars, and stretch marks to the masses. Whoever told you that you were cute when we see your paunch through jeans or skirt, was telling you the most terrible of lies. Those long gazing you get from men aren't the alluring looks of ? , they're looks of disgust. Women aren't jealous of you, they're stupefied that not only you have on such an outfit, that you actually went and purchased it. Contrary to what Christina Agurila says, you are not beautiful. You're a gluttonous, indolent slob with no self-control. Join a gym and do some "pushbacks", from the table before you try to show off your body, until then, keep your fat to yourself, America doesn't want to be exposed to all of that.

Her potna should have told her the underlined.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    camron.gif

i just realized aqua and i have the same frames in our glasses.............well i'm off to buy new glasses
    Oh ? ...
    5evfyw.jpg