Who Will be The Heat's Biggest Obstacle to World ? ?

Options
S2J
S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
What team or even rising star player can stop Miami and Lebron from winning not 1, not 2, not 6, not 19, etc.

I think clearly Indy is here to stay...I think OKC will see them in a final or too. What yall think?

I.e.-Jordan had the Knicks and to an extent Utah. Bird, Isaiah, and Magic all had each other

Who Will be The Heat's Biggest Obstacle to World ? ? 10 votes

OKC
10%
S2J 1 vote
Indiana
10%
DR. JEK 1 vote
Chicago
50%
Tommy bilfigerChi-Town BullyStoneColdMikeySleepwalkingInJapanUndergroundraplegend 5 votes
Knicks
10%
nycdiesel 1 vote
A future Voltron squad (i.e. Paul, Dwight, etc.)
10%
gman82 1 vote
A Rising star
0%
It will vary
10%
damobb2deep 1 vote

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lebron opting opting out after next season, letting his contract expire, or not signing on for years beyond 2016
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The east seems like every other team is a piece a way.. no one has 3 players as good as Miamis top 3 or the shooting they have.. but i think it will vary .. alot of stars have been missing these last couple of years. throughout the east.. its gonna take a superstar on his squad playing like a superstar..and closing off the shooters from the corners if you do that you have a great chance of winning..
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade's health.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Chicago
    Lol @ the knicks being an option.Heat can't rebound for ? and wade is always hurt Next year we got the most potential to blam em.Then in summer '14 we grabbin that other piece and will meet okc in the finals in 15-17
  • S2J
    edited May 2013
    Options
    OKC
    Lol @ the knicks being an option.Heat can't rebound for ? and wade is always hurt Next year we got the most potential to blam em.Then in summer '14 we grabbin that other piece and will meet okc in the finals in 15-17

Bulls r done. They overestimated their reliance on defense and have not chaged AT ALL in 3 years.

Needed scoring... Signed Rip Hamilton lol & smh

Look how Hibbert is dominating OFFENSIVELY down low. What does Chicago have? Noah's ? ass
  • S2J
    Options
    OKC
    Matt- wrote: »
    lebron opting opting out after next season, letting his contract expire, or not signing on for years beyond 2016

He ain't goin nowhere. People took that 'who knows, i could finish my career in cleveland' statement and ran w/ it. He was just tryin to soften the blow nh

• S2J
    Options
    OKC
    Wade's health.

Talent-wise, no. You could put no less than a dozen players in Wade's spot and Bron could win a chip.

Financially, yes. If Wade gets worse, but still making the max and they cant sign anybody...thats different.
  • S2J
    Options
    OKC
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    Stay in the kitchen with the other ?

Eat a ? .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It will vary
    the salary cap is...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the salary cap is...

Damn right. The Heat created something that NBA was secretly afraid of...and now the front office will ? around and lower the cap just to ensure Miami Thrice can't stay together after this contract runs out.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Chicago
    Those luxury taxes will be the biggest threat to them in the short term.Next summer the heat have some decisions to make

I doubt lebron leaves but wade might get amnestied if he has another postseason like this cuz he aint opting out of a guaranteed 42 mil left over 2 years he will never get that type of dough ever again
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dub_Deux wrote: »
    Stay in the kitchen with the other ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpE6xjrT7OvfxSj6cIplxj7la79ME8AC2T4G_1QybBeqbr7GWJ

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago
    Chicago and okc and indy
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago
    + wade's health + no center/height
  • S2J
    edited June 2013
    Options
    OKC
    5 votes Chicago, 0 votes Indy??? Lmaoo Yall do realize Indy could actually 'stop' them tonight??

1) Hibbert is WAY more of a threat than Noah

2) People hyped Deng's ability to make Bron work...well now Paul George >>>>> Deng, on both ends (still, no one can stop Bron tho)

3) ? always evens out w/ Bosh. D. West is EMBARASSING Bosh

4) Even when Rose was 100% healthy, Bulls were 'fried chicken' to the Heat. Ya'll are delusional.