Craigslist Mechanics

jetlifebih
jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
have any of you had any good or bad experiences?? do you recommend craigslist or going to a shop??

me personally ive found 1 that is a mobile mechanic he can pretty much swap an engine in your driveway if you wanted, only thing is this ma ? smokes marlboro cigarettes like his lungs have changeable filters other than that his prices are great his work is great and he works on holidays and knows exactly what he is talkin about

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jetlifebih
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woat haircut
    you look like a ?
  • jetlifebih
    Top Cat wrote: »
    woat haircut
    you look like a ?

bruh you say "scust" wit ya feminine ass

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you still look like a ? with male tendencies

scust
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold up, this not a troll thread? ? really hiring mechanics off craigslist?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL
    well i can't hate I've hired plumbers, roofers, and electricians off that mug so hey why not
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »

why not? some legit businesses promote themselves using craigslist...

Chances are to high to get burned IMO, word of mouth is better. Plus he didnt say businesses, he said the dude will come to you where ever you at and work on ya stuff, nah im good on that. If he found him a good mechanic on there tho good for him and stick with that mechanic.

I'm just glad my pops is a auto tech teacher/Mechanic and MADE me work on my own stuff when I started driving. Dude was a ? , one time he just watched me struggle a whole day changing oil and brake pads. ? took my whole saturday to do, I was salty about it but now I appreaciate the lesson. No telling how much I've saved over the years doing my own work.

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »

why not? some legit businesses promote themselves using craigslist...

Chances are to high to get burned IMO, word of mouth is better. Plus he didnt say businesses, he said the dude will come to you where ever you at and work on ya stuff, nah im good on that. If he found him a good mechanic on there tho good for him and stick with that mechanic.

I'm just glad my pops is a auto tech teacher/Mechanic and MADE me work on my own stuff when I started driving. Dude was a ? , one time he just watched me struggle a whole day changing oil and brake pads. ? took my whole saturday to do, I was salty about it but now I appreaciate the lesson. No telling how much I've saved over the years doing my own work.

Real ? ..