Report: Jay-Z Negotiating $20 Million Deal w/ Samsung

DMTxTHC
DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Reason
http://nahright.com/news/2013/06/04/report-jay-z-negotiating-20-million-deal-w-samsung/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+nah_right+(Nah+Right)

Jay-Z1-450x342.jpg
This report comes from the Post’s Page Six, so I’d take it with a grain of salt. According to unidentified “sources”, Jay is a few weeks away from closing a deal worth close to 20 million with Electronics and mobile powerhouse Samsung.
The contract is said to be worth as much as $20 million. One source said, “The eight-figure deal will be inked in the next few weeks, and is the biggest of its kind. You can speculate that he’ll want to develop some kind of new music-streaming service to promote his acts and music on mobile devices.”
So I guess we’ll see where that goes.

http://m.nypost.com/p/pagesix/jay_mega_deal_zNzdvuWQBHzmZrn09fWbCK

Jay-Z close to inking mega-deal with Samsung

Jay-Z002758--300x300.jpg
Jay-Z is about to ink a hugely lucrative deal with Samsung Mobile, sources tell Page Six. The contract is said to be worth as much as $20 million. One source said, “The eight-figure deal will be inked in the next few weeks, and is the biggest of its kind. You can speculate that he’ll want to develop some kind of new music-streaming service to promote his acts and music on mobile devices.” After Hot 97’s Sunday Summer Jam at MetLife Stadium, Jay-Z and Beyoncé, who’s been dashing pregnancy rumors, celebrated by partying at W.i.P. till 3:30 a.m. yesterday with rappers Fabolous, Miguel, Wale, Meek Mill, Busta Rhymes and Omarion, taking over two tables.

Comments

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great moves by Jay...motivation
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? jay smh

Got ? reevaluating they lives and ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2013
    And another one - big voice
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roc A Phone
    Roc A Stream
  • Zigefresh
    Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    Nas loses once again as usual.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im constantly surprised at how this ? grind. I mean at some point, this ? got to be illegal Lol. This ? make the news almost every week for raking in serious cash. Respect!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make better music.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koreans still staying one up on Black Americans from the ghetto eh
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Since when do they annonce & print that they're negotiating a deal? LMAO.

This is all branding. This'll further give Jigga credibility to the general public as a "super duper business man". This is like a rapper trying to prove he's street credible.

Not throwing shade but it is what it is. ? who like to deal in reality know what time it is. Those who don't? Well, y'all the same one's who thought Jay-Z practically owned the entire Brooklyn Nets & that it wasn't just branding with Jigga investing money into shares.

Man, you said some ? . I wanna say more but of course, I'll come across as a hater.

All these moves won't mean ? in 2014 though.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay makes another million while people around the world die from hunger and what does he do to help? nothing as per usual, and this is the guy alot of people idolise and aspire to be, no wonder the world is so ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay makes another million while people around the world die from hunger and what does he do to help? nothing as per usual, and this is the guy alot of people idolise and aspire to be, no wonder the world is so ? .

What are YOU doing to help world hunger?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is all branding. This'll further give Jigga credibility to the general public as a "super duper business man". This is like a rapper trying to prove he's street credible.

Not throwing shade but it is what it is. ? who like to deal in reality know what time it is. Those who don't? Well, y'all the same one's who thought Jay-Z practically owned the entire Brooklyn Nets & that it wasn't just branding with Jigga investing money into shares.

i seriously never met anyone who thought jay owned the entire team
    yall must associate yourselves with dumb ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope that's an attempt at sarcasm. If it is, your attempt at sarcasm is like bruse wane's attempt at rapping....terrible
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »

Man, you said some ? . I wanna say more but of course, I'll come across as a hater.

All these moves won't mean ? in 2014 though.

Why 2014?
  • The_Man

What are YOU doing to help world hunger?

At this moment in time im not doing nothing because i aint got no money, if i had jigga cash i would be doing alot to help the hungry.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

? them hungry ass ? b, we eating
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear ima make more money than him one day. Can't wait for his next solo album.
  • The_Man
    How much money does a man need tho? is one million not enough? is food shelter and clothes on your back not sufficient? these rappers walking around with chains that cost more than our rent isn't cool, ? them, if i could change places with them but have to live with their state of mind i would be happy to stay the same poor old me. alot of people need to wake up and stop worshiping money.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money is important for climbing the social hierarchy
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Jay-Z a Born-Again Christian?
    Its sad cuz you stupid figures think someone hating on Jay money!
    The devil tempted Jesus and offered him the Kingdoms of the world, anything he wanted including riches if he would bow and worship, but Jesus said get behind me satan, it is written Thou shall serve The Lord ? and him alone shall you serve alone!
    Thou shall have no other ? before The Lord they ? !

The bible says its easier for a camel to enter into the eye of a needle then for a rich man to enter The Kingdom of ? !

You ones be the man ones saying why ? why and that you hate ? and why he let all this things happen!
    You wanna blame ? when things go wrong but fail to give him credit for the things that go right!

Yall worried bout the next man money ? has something special for you ya aint gotta try to live through others success and achievements!
    You will realize platinum plaques don't matter,awards and all that don't matter,trying tp please people and get notoriety doesn't matter! Its all about pleasing and being accepted and recognized of The Lord!
    When trials come is your house built on The Rock which is Jesus? when the winds come to blow if your house is built on The Rock it will stand but if you trust and build on your house on other things besides The Lord when the sorm hit its knocks down the whole house!